Improving Grip Strength

What are some ways to improve my grip strength outside of the gym? Are the things like pic related good or even worth it?

I'm sure Its better than doing nothing. I use them when sitting down watching TV.

Just grab shit tightly through out the day and hold on for as long as you can

>do this one day
>gorilla mode right when I wake up
>grab everything like you want to kill it
>EVERYTHING
>it becomes something you do without thinking
>lunch break, go eat
>grab a glass
>squeeze motherfucker
>break it
>blood everywhere
>spend two hours in a hospital
gorilla mode was a mistake

Just take two dumbbells load them with as much weight as you can carry and just try to walk around with them for a couple minutes
shit does wonders

Farmer walks? I do those but I wanna know if those grips in the picture are good for when im home.

jerk off each day
alternate hands.

cable inclined bench prone finger pulls

It can't hurt, but they won't be as effective as doing some kind of heavy static hold frequently. You could buy a pullup bar or something and hang from it.

Not being a puss puss and lifting heavier.

I heard grip strengtheners are great but all the good ones cost more than $25
And I don't want to spend that much. Anyone know of any cheap reliable ones?

>tfw use mostly one arm for 15 years
>tfw highly defined right arm, shitty left arm

:`(

Pic related

They're pretty good in as much as otherwise you'd be doing nothing. Great for long trips, watching TV and other down time when you can't do farmers and other stuff.

I've been using the CoC trainer, and guide for the last 2 months and they're legit. I've been able to increase my rep ranges... But I've also been doing a ton of wrist curls, reverse barbell curl, and flexor work. I like iron minds grippers though. It's nice getting a huge forearm pump after a heavy pull day.

They're good as long as you buy ones with more resistance as you get stronger, otherwise you'll just make minimal gains and then stagnate. Same as any resistance training m8.

climbing + hangboards that you'll find in climbing gyms + not skimping on deadlifts

I use those when I'm at home. Forearms, like calves, respond to high reps. Just sit infront of the TV, squeze it until you can't switch up and so on. Do this for and half an hour or so. I prefer to do it on rest days so I don't run into any trouble with grip strength in the gym.