Daily reminder that while YOU spend your summers eating an extremely strict amount of calories...

Daily reminder that while YOU spend your summers eating an extremely strict amount of calories, going to the gym 6 times a week and doing CARDIO every day just so your pathetic 'SIXPACK ABS' are visible under direct light, CHAD spends his summer doing BACKFLIPS out of airplanes and fucking his 10/10 BLONDE model girlfriend.

This is what you could have had if only you were born with the perfect HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

Other urls found in this thread:

artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoCollageMaker/screenshots.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for Chad :)

Implying I am not chad

i don't know who these people are why should i care

Daily reminder:
Report and ignore /r9k/ posts
Sage if you respond at all

That's not chad, that's lanklet twink boi. Unfortunately, more and more girls are lusting after this. I'd seriously rather they go after 80's level radchads than these fags.

>Daily reminder that while YOU spend your summers eating an extremely strict amount of calories
I don't
>going to the gym 6 times a week
i go 3
>doing CARDIO every day
are you trying to meme me
>just so your pathetic 'SIXPACK ABS' are visible under direct light
dont care about abs

hm sory try again friend :^)

this is my favourite Veeky Forums meme

following some person on Instagram, isn't going after.

Most women, as people know, don't know what they want.

You put OP's twink, butt blaster next to radchads, most women would fall for the radchad.

But this has to be in person, not over the internet.

Hm. Makes sense. Guess I'm gonna edge and then look at pics of radchads while I lift tonight.

this meme needs to die.

LMFAO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Do you gymcels ACTUALLY believe this bullshit? You think women go for bodybuilders? FUCKING LMAO. The guy in OP is GODLY. He is the EMBODIMENT of beauty, because he has THE THINGS THAT ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTER, meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Attraction is determined by WHO HAS THE BEST GENES. Unfortunately for you, the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of women WORLDWIDE who LUST over him SEEM TO PREFER THAT "s-skinny t-twink" to your PATHETIC GYMCEL BODY.

LMFAO at gymcels. You people will literally delude yourself into believing ANYTHNG to cope with your situation. Your genetics are your LIFE.

>twinkboi detected
Wow, lots of assumptions there, pal. My goal body isn't a bodybuilder with limited range of motion, and it also isn't some thin pussy looking lanklet. Ideally, I'd want this

Shut up. You betawave producing faggot.

I wonder what kinda person you must be to make these threads EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

>chad
>gym
>(pizza)

> implying the greatest pleasure on earth isn't the conquest of your baser self and take from God what he never intended to give you
> implying the the best thrill isn't to suffer failure, disappointment, and defeat, yet still be able to dig deeper and discover more strength and courage you never knew you had inside you

Pizza is tasty, planes are nice, and girls are fun... But only girls want to just have fun.

YOU LIFT WEIGHTS
CHAD LIFTS "PLATES"

>5:36

enough said.

how does it feel to enjoy life, lads?

At this point you might as well just put cap locks on.

So all I need to be Chad is to be rich enough to afford travelling, extreme sports and a cute gf?

>most women would fall for the radchad.
>But this has to be in person, not over the internet.

Radchad.

I like this.

Truth is, most young women prefer OP's twink. Muscles have a bad reputation. They're associated with crass, ignorant meatheads. Athleticism is one thing, bodybuilding quite another. Women don't want BB, except for trashy, older, low-income women. And if that's your taste, then go nuts. But if Tay Tay or Emma Watson is more your speed, then you're gonna have to look like Twink boy, or be in ottermode. Needless to say, you'll also need FACE, FRAME and BUILD.

*if only you were born with Money

fuck Chad, I lift for her.

You MEMED that reply VERY WELL, dude.

who is this beauty, I want to lift for her but I already have a reason to lift for.

ALRIGHT, it's time to talk one on one with EVERYONE HERE . And listen carefully brothers. This is the revolution. Everyone asks me, "What the fuck is Chad about, what the fuck is up with those threads kunt?" It's a FUCKING MEME, there is NO CHAD.

Everyone has a little bit of Chad in them. Every kunt out there. You're a pizza kunt if you wanna be brah. Stop being a beta kunt alright? Go out, get bitches and be a fucking pizza kunt like Chad brah. That's what we fucking do kunt. That's what we do in this shit bro

I'm not Chad. CHAD is a person who took over who I am. CHAD is a fucking spirit brahs. And every one of us has a little bit of CHAD in us, you just don't know it yet. If you're sitting here thinking, "Who is this fucking faggot?" You're probably right but I'm fucking eating pizza, yeeee kunt. Cause at the end of the day you gotta listen to this. If you're a fucking pizza eating kunt...you can get away with anything bro. In life, if you wanna be noticed, you have to have genetics, you have to have HEIGHT. You gotta have the FACE, you gotta have FRAME, you gotta fuck bitches and not give a fuck. Cause that's what we do bro, that's what the Chad bros do. That's the revolution.

She's best teacher.

>one on one
>with EVERYONE

wut?

hes right guys.

>there people on this board who count every little thing that gets into their body

Unless you are a professional bodybuilder, i can see that. If you're just a cunt with a shitty life an autismo, than you're wasting time doing all these "macro" bullshit

How long would it take to get this body from a fat fuck physique? I'm 6 ft 240 but I'm trying to cut down. A body like the one in the OP definitely isn't my end goal, but it sure would mark a milestone.

Best Ben and Jerry's flavour?

I really like the cherry garcia.

Fuuark

Delete this revolution.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
HONESTLY WHO THE FUCK SPENT ALL THAT TIME MAKING THAT HOLY SHIT

Fuckers on Veeky Forums telling me, always in the gym Chad ain’t bout this, Chad ain’t bout that My bro Chad is a normie but goes to the gym sometimes twice a week and ya'll say he doesn't put in any effort. SHUT THE FUCK UP! You fitizens don't know anything. All you motherfuckers talk about Chad doesn't lift Chad eats PIZZA Chad does that. SHUT THE FUCK UP You don’t live with Chad You know that Chad got caught having sex with a 10/10 Asian qt3.14 in public. Chad's been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' talkin' shit about him like that. If I hear one more of you motherfuckers talking shit about Chad I will beat the shit out of you.

Tfw name is Chad

There's programs that do it in a few seconds..
eg: artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoCollageMaker/screenshots.php

kek

Babyfarks mgeezacks

Dicknballz

holy fuckin shit m8

ur words gave me the push i needed to start lifting

nice to meet u user my name is michael

>Believing those fake videos

When I see her I wish to be a shota again.

Ignoring the meme thread - anyone else who watched that video feeling kinda upset right now?

They did more cool shit in that one video than I will probably do in my entire life...

I'll never have a life that interesting. I just go to work, go to the gym, go online. Fuck.

KEK my friend BIG P could beat that twink ASS without problems and then make him eat the CHALK

Daily reminder that Chad bullies this kid and makes him suck his cock

If you wouldn't destroy this twink against his will you will be destroyed by a chad