So the total marketcap is 144 billion right now. Where is the roof? there must be a roof somewhere...

So the total marketcap is 144 billion right now. Where is the roof? there must be a roof somewhere. any thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/charts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coinmarketcap.com/charts/

What's that picture?
A monkey?
I could fuck her after having chopped her head off.

Notice how it hardly moves.

There's a reason why shitcoins moon and legit coins bleed out.

There hasn't been any new money flowing into this ponzi for some time now. It's zero sum at this point. Wealth is just being transferred between crypto traders. Good coins get dumped when they stop making money.

This whole thing is gonna blow up soon unless market cap starts to move.

Some dude on Youtube said 500 billion is a known landmark, like a signal for institutionals.

Which good coins?

ew

can you give me the link to the video please?

Marketcap has increased a lot since Aug. let’s see how it is after another month

dot com bubble was in the trillions

I don't know exactly which video was, but the guy is called Francis Hunt.

just the two richest men can buy whole market no problem

I think there may be enormous growth potential

What the fuck. Fucking faggot idiot. We hate nigger MEN. SHE is more than welcome here. Fucking retard.

>(((we)))

There is no roof

Shitcoins will keep popping up with imaginary money forever

>coinmarketcap.com/charts/
Noooooooo
All my link is gone
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're an idiot. Let's say I have 100 BTC and I make an exchange with a new coin on it. Assume my exchange only trades in Newcoin/BTC pairs.

Now assume that I take my 100 BTC to the exchange and buy 100 BTC worth of Newcoin with it and the people I've bought from don't take the BTC off the exchange.

Wow. Newcoin's market cap is now increased by 100 BTC but the value of BTC is the exact same.

Where did the new money come from?

what is really spoopy is the fact thet the Actual bubble is the derivatives one, nobody fucking knows when its gonna pop. But when it does the shit will hit the fan for the entire world.

Roof is 10 trillion, easy. Probably by 2020. Then we'll pop down to 5 trillion 2022 and stay there until 2025 then climb back up to 20 trillion by 2030.
By 2060 the majority of all transactions will be denominated in crypto.

>accuses others of being monkeys
>too illiterate to read a filename, asks to be spoonfed a name instead

>marketcap meme
Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins.
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun.
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation.
WOW!!!

its only 10x real money, thats not a bubble.
or rather its a sustainable bubble

TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT WARNING!!!!

I just created a new coin ERC-20 coin with a supply of 2,500 trillion! I also bought one from myself for $1.

Coinmarketcap is wrong!! The actual market cap of crypto is over $2,500 trillion dollars!

SELL IT ALL NOW QUICK BEFORE THE BANKERS SELL IT!1

What the fuck. I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around this chart. I mean, I understand the claim it's making, but the concept of it is too big for me to grasp. I know all money is more or less as magical as our magic internet money, but the derivatives markets creating so much pretend wealth and value out of thin air is some mind-bogglingly next level sorcery.

See Is it clear now?

5T