Story time Veeky Forums

Ok so basically this dude at the gym was giving me shit for being short, I'm 5'8 and he's a 6'2 or 6'3 black guy.

So, naturally, I laugh like I do every time but then I added "I'm short and you got dark skin, we can't all win the genetic lottery" THEN, get this, then this black guy starts calling me a racist.

"You racist?"

"Uh no.... You were making fun of me for something I couldn't control due to genetics and I'm making fun of you for something you can't control due to your genetics of having dark skin."

He starts swinging at me, uncontrollably and we both get our gym memberships revoked and can't return to the gym for one year. Doesn't matter to me; there's plenty of other gyms in my area.

Now, tell me, how am I being racist? I have nothing against black people. But having light skin is closer to the aesthetic standard just like being taller is closer to the male/aesthetic standard.

Somebody enlighten me; plz.

>things that happened
>this
Pick one

>having light skin is closer to the aesthetic standard just like being taller is closer to the male/aesthetic standard
>how am I being racist?

Why would people tell lies on an anonymous message board forum?

That's what Facebook and Twitter are for.

Yes. HOW. I never said "black people are disgusting and I hate them all"

I said "having darker skin that is similar to a black persons skin color is not a desires trait"

IT'S NOT BEING RACIST!

Racist is treating other people that aren't your race like shit or being unfair to them because they aren't your race and you don't like them.

Yeah I guess it isn't being racist if you put it that way.

the chan attracts the delusional mate

No offense OP, but you literally responsed the dumbest way possible. Seriously, commenting on his skin color? Instead of being a sensitive bitch about your height just laugh about it, but now you realize that commenting on some huge black dudes skin color in an attempt to deflect your supposed "genetic flaw" complex on to him ends very badly. Seriously, don't go full retard. Proper way to handle it; laugh it off, don't bring in skin color. Its socially acceptable to bash someone for their height but not skin color. (Especially if they are black and not your friend). Just build your backbone and keep lifting. It was wrong of him to full on go swinging at you but hell you both made dumb decisions and deserved it

I kinda feel bad for normal black people

the bad ones ruin it for them so much

the other guy was being a faggot and OP called him out on it

>were you racist
No, but that fact will be ignored and you will be labeled racist. Totally reasonable comeback for reasonable people, but many people are not reasonable.

Also
>things that never happened

and youre a fag

No Homo phobia

>its acceptable to insult someone for the way they were born
>but if you insult someone for the way they were born you are retarded and have it coming
>apes gonna go apeshit but whitey cant call him out on it because slaves

Seriously, racism is real but you cant say what it really is because its not PC. Fucking bullshit.

We live in a society today that is run by illogical, inconsistent social standards where groups of people are given excuse to act so terribly that it's legitimately depressing. You didn't do anything wrong, but at the end of the day, you'll be called out for it.

That was entirely fair game and just. The whole problem with racism is that you're attacking someone for something they cannot control and you segregate and bully people for it. He used the same principle behind racism against you regarding height. He instigated conflict, and your rebuttal was apt relatively. Furthermore, your attack is clearly a joke, his "attack" just makes him sound like an asshole.

tl:dr, no you did nothing wrong. Life isn't fair.

who the fuck cares if you get called short lol. I'm short. if someone jokes or laughs I straight up ignore it or dont even care unless they directly confront me, at that point I would confront them back. Now, I live in the south, and you gotta keep something in mind when talking to black people. Don't act/be racist. Now, you fucking told this man he lost the genetic lottery by being black, thats racism. It might not seem logical to you, but to him it damn well was. Thats why you should think before you say shit, analyze who youre speaking too. Don't care how much of an asshole he is being. Height isnt so important where you need to make him fight you lol. Straight up just laugh it off and be cool. He was probably playing with you in the first place. What you put out comes right back at you, remember that.

>What you put out comes right back at you, remember that.

Ahh, a black man doesnt need to think about that, but a short white man does.

>Height isnt so important where you need to make him fight you

Saying we both lost the genetic lottery =/= "making him fight you"

Sorry for your white guilt cuck

>I straight up ignore it or dont even care unless they directly confront me, at that point I would confront them back

So exactly what OP did?

Noice mate

Nigs gonna nog

Ah Veeky Forums, where asburgers and racism combine.

>literally all black people moan about being black
>OP mentions it as a disadvantage
>rayciss

OP did nothing wrong.

I feel for you OP, but here's the normie response: you made fun of him on the basis of his race, and so it was a racist joke.

He made fun of you on the basis of your height. However, sadly, manlets are not a protected class of people under the Civil Rights Act like African Americans are.

The real kick in the balls is that the black dude probably could call the gym's corporate office or HR and get his membership reinstated.

he's probably some blue pilled idiot who got his definition of racism from fox news. you got nothing to worry about.

just a misunderstanding. You meant (presumably) that being black was a disadvantage due to systemic racism in society. It is objectively a disadvantage just like being short is. (btw 5-8 is not short im 5-9 just have good posture and we're fine)

he thought you meant that it was worse inherently

OP, you're a victim of reckless leftism in my book. That black guy probably genuinely believed he was protecting his integrity. In reality its obvious he is just another part of the enormous portion of the population who has swallowed every pill the news has given him.

>autism - the bread

Because he's an unintelligent ape thanks to his black genetics. Thats why he made fun of your length in the first place.

Inb4 manlet.

Im 186cm.

Lol nobody in this thread realizes it's a manlet problem. I say shit like this all the time. It actually how I bond with black dudes. Try growing OP.

>black guy watching fox news
>Fox news actually pushing the idea something so mild is actually racist

Are you stupid, or just an inexperienced kid under 20 trying to fit in with adults? Do you even know what the fuck fox news is? They are the most racist news channel out there. They'd easily have OP's back even if he said the word nigger.