youtu.be/jvQho3EsxzM

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/aAp10wR/she-ate-her-dragons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're weak bro, this troll thread is weak here's your 1 reply

Youre right. INCLINE DOES

How is it a troll?

FLYES BUILD IT BETTER IDIOT

HEY! emmiot!!!! guess what it me the TRUCK MAN you littel punk. you gieve me the big shippy dirty look one more timer a nd i am gonna fukkkkkkkkkkk your cat who sit by the bin every week she meow at me so one time i will fuuuuckkkkkk her and ipppregnate her sdo have fun to have babbbyyyy kitty humans@@!!!! FUKKK YOU

Can someone explain why this isn't true?

Nah brah your small

Because Elliot is being Elliot and massively overstating the title compared to what he actually says in the video so idiots will watch it.

What he says is that the bench press isn't purely a chest exercise (and he's right, there's a lot of musculature involved) so its not as chest-focused as something like a fly and you should follow up your benching with flies or similar if maximum chest size is your goal. Not that benching doesn't build your chest at all (and if you do figure out a way to bench without using your chest, I'd like to hear it. I've got recurring pec injuries to work around).

He is a master of clickbait titles, can't deny that.

>Calorieesi of the great sea

So it is true that you can't build a big chest off bench alone?

Do you need to supplement it with incline bench presses and flies?

Its not true, its just easier to build a big chest if you add less stressful, more chest-focused work like flies because you can do more work overall and get more of it into the chest (incline is, if anything, less chest-focused than flat benching in most people).

Its similar to pretty much every other body part - you don't need to do isolation movements to get big but its usually easier if you do.

O shit i better go do some flys fast

YOU'RE RIGHT POTTERY MAKES THE CHEST LARGER

>not ending your chest day with 4 sets of flies and dips to fail

For anyone who's confused.

I do nothing but barbell bench and my chest grew well. Benching daily was the stimulus i needed for my pecs to grow.

People say shit like pec flies are superb! But its really small differences.

Dont stop benching

>Bench daily
Post your body

i like this

anyone got the copypasta that goes with this image? mother of doughnuts or somesuch

9gag.com/gag/aAp10wR/she-ate-her-dragons

matildarose3377 points ยท 3 Jul
Why does she still look so beautiful!

>Benching daily

>Benching daily was the stimulus i needed

>2016
>benching daily
shiggydiggy

trappy plz go away

Cosplay or photoshop?

Or has she really gotten that fat?

So demanding

I hope youre talking about barbell flys.

>not doing weighted dips for pecs 2 wreck
never gonna make it

a good enough alternative if you're too fat and/or weak to do even bodyweight dips

Photoshop. She has gained some weight but nowhere near that much.

I got a job and was hoarding money. I didn't have anything to buy except food and bus fare.

The first thing i bought was a power rack, bench, and bb. Somedays id spend 6-7 hours lifting up to 3 sessions cause i was just so proud of having it.

These days are what made me bench daily. I just like it even if its not optimal.

Semi-beginner here, been doing dumbbell chest press for a couple months at around 40kg, added in dumbbell flyes at 14kg each side for a few weeks after reading similar things about chestpress being meh.

What should my chest routine look like? I figure:

Chest press- because no point taking it out since it's a good compound and all-encompassing
DB flyes- for thickness
Dips- I don't know what these are for? Lower chest I guess?
Cable Crossovers- for width/under arm bits?

I try to limit the amount of exercises I do so if there's anything I can take out or should minimize to I'd be happy to hear it.

pushups are pretty good, no joke.

Fair, I remember seeing chest development way back in the day with just routine pushups, so good call, cheers

Same here i do 4 5 sets of flat bench every time I workout my chest is fucking godly

>my chest is fucking godly

post chest

Here's your (you)

>Elliott Hause
>being relevent
Pick one and only one. You cannot pick two or none.

bench is love, bench is life, Live and die, BY THE BENCH

>rants about the trash man for 90% of the video rather than just shooting it once he's gone