Want to stop being a fat fuck but have almost zero motivation to stick with it...

Want to stop being a fat fuck but have almost zero motivation to stick with it. I'll do shit for awhile then i just fall back into bad eating habits and not doing any kind of physical activity. A lot of it is from stress and depression, but i need something to do when i start to fall back into bad habits. I don't want some insane workout plan, i don't want to eat the perfect diet. I want shit that's as easy as it gets for when i lose my motivation. Any simple to make diet advice or simple physical activities advice is appreciated. inb4 "stop being a bitch" don't care, if you don't want to give useful advice fuck off and die.

Other urls found in this thread:

caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php
youtube.com/watch?v=5wi6kARs7Us
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=TiigsFnNDuQ
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
mytdee.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay. After you binge or do whatever the fuck you do like eating a large fast food meal make yourself vomit in a toilet then flush it. Keep in doing it. Over and over again until you fucking hate yourself for being such a degenerate. Everything you eat shit food make yourself vomit. Eventually you'll stop eating shit food because your body is gonna be fucked up from vomiting so much that you'll always eat healthy foods. That's my suggestion to you by reading your paragraph.

Get myfitnesspal, figure your tdee, count calories as a hobby, and read the sticky.

You too can make it.

>Want to stop being a fat fuck
>Have no motivation to stop being a fat fuck
It seems you don't want it as bad as you think, friend.

Seems like you're a fucking idiot that didn't read my post. No one cares, i wanted ideas to make it easier and you decided to reply with this dumbfuck comment, nice gj!

Not a terrible idea but i can never make myself vomit no matter how hard i try.

Get on your hands and knees in front of the toilet open your mouth as much as you can and exhale from your mout, you'll feel the sensation and do it as you need to

You're asking for a magic solution that doesn't exist dude.

I'm a fucking fatass as well. I have the same issues of lack of motivation- for years I've been trying, failing, and relapsing. Finally, something clicked. I just decided to fucking MAN UP.

I'm only roasting you because I now know that the only answer is willpower. None of us can make it easier for you.

In the past two weeks, I've lost 10 pounds. My exercise has been minimal, and my diet isn't perfect by any means. Calories in vs. calories out. I use myfitnesspal, and I try to eat wholesome food. It's as easy as that.

Just want it more.

I've done mfp in the past and i fell back into bad habits and didn't want to count all my calories. It's a great method for others but i literally need something easier than counting calories every time i make a meal. I was thinking more of like pre cooking meals so even when i feel like "fuck it" i can just eat that you know? I just need a decent diet to start pre cooking that isn't a giant pain in the ass to cook.

Wow dude totally, you just opened my eyes. This whole time i never thought of just will power. Wow now i can get my life together, get a job, start making public speeches about the magic of will power, i can do anything! Oh wait thats right there are chemicals in my brain that fuck up and make no amount of will power useful.

Dude. I read that part and I assumed you were going to answer like you did. But wanna know why I did it?
'Cause it doesn't matter the advice, diet, routine or guideline we give, if you, my friend, have no motivation to stick to even the simplest and most tailored plan for you, won't notice any change and will continue, as you said, being a fat fuck.

You said you are suffering from stress and depression, adressing that those are cause to your not commitment. Solve that shit first, and then once you have that under control, you can start to better yourself physically.

Just read that you're pathologically depressed. Are you taking any pills?

Scoob has a decent site for that but you still need to count and not make excuses for not counting.

Good call it sounds like the op should get checked out for that sort of thing.

But don't you think self image and confidence almost goes hand in hand with how happy you are? It does, and a lot of my personal issues are due to my weight and appearance. Some days i can see past it but others not so much. I'm on anti depressants that help a little but still, like i said, fall into bad habits. I need something for when i'm at my lows i can still stick to something. I get what you are saying but if you have no advice to give besides some self jerking off motivational "look i did it you can too!" then just stop replying, there are so many people like you and i have heard it all. You know deep down you are just trying to feel good about yourself. If i want some philosophy ill hit you up senpai.

Yeah iv'e been diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. On anti depressants atm and they help a little. Kind of hard to say how much they really help since iv'e been on them for about 2-3 years and don't really remember how bad it was before.

I made a spreadsheet using Google docs and write down what I eat everyday then at work I calculate calories using this caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php which is different to other ones because you can plain text type everything and press analyse. It just started as me being curious but it is so easy that I just keep doing it and it's nice to know the days you went way over so you can cut down the next day and what not. Government websites on healthy diet are also pretty helpful too by the way at least in Australia. Good luck bro just take baby steps recording it start off like it ain't even a diet thing just get in the habit of writing stuff down

Bookmarked ill check it out, thanks.

If you're willing to do drugs just hop on some juice or take some dnp. Idk if you have a job or not but you can get surgery for a few thousand dollars.

Counting calories is annoying as fuck but if you don't give a shit about maintaining muscle and just want to lose weight, you can just eat whatever junk food you want as long as you just stay under your calories which should make it easier. If you hate working out I would recommend not weight lifting and just doing 5-10 minutes of cardio in the form of HIIT on an eliptical as many times as possible a week. It's fast as hell so you're more likely to stay with it longer.

I use this video as my cardio youtube.com/watch?v=5wi6kARs7Us The whole workout is 30 minutes but it's broken down into 5 minute sections. If you don't want to go to the gym at all you can do hiit workouts at home with no equipment. Just search that guys channel for the home workouts.

Not much of a drug person and surgery is too expensive and even if i had the money i don't think i would get it. Yeah when i was counting before i was eating what i usually eat but just keeping track, about the only thing that gets me is when i binge eat out of depression which leads to a "fuck it" cycle i think i just need something that is not absolutely terrible for me when i get like that. I mean i don't eat "junk food" in the classic sense of the word but i stick to really easy to make foods like frozen french bread pizzas, i just pop them in the oven make my coffee take a shower and they are done when i get out of the shower. 410 calories per pizza last time i checked and i usually eat 2 at a time for a meal. I also drink soda, almost always diet but i just came out of a "fuck it" phase and have some regular. Put splenda in my coffee etc. My days usually consist of 2 french breads in the morning which keep me going for about 5-6 hours then i either eat something like mac n cheese or another 2 french breads then sleep.

Oh and to address the exercise thing, i despise cardio. Weight lifting is okay but i really want something that is fun to do that requires some physical activity so at least im doing something even if its not much. Because right now its wake up, eat, play games, sleep. Literally no interest in anything outdoorsy that takes any physical ability. About the most exercise i get is from whipping my mouse around in csgo.

But anyways i'm heading to bed in the next 30 mins so if i don't see your reply rip and thanks for the advice.

this board/the sticky are filled with routines that take literally 3 hours a week. 3 compounds 3 days a week, with some accessories if you want. no one can make a "diet routine" for you. you have to find the foods that you enjoy and can eat habitually and commit to eating those foods. to say you want it is bullshit though. if you wanted it bad enough you'd take the 5 minutes to figure out how to get it and put some effort into it. it's about adopting long term habits. until you develop some discipline and things become habitual for you it will never be "easy".

Don't know if its the same person but ill treat it like it is. Iv'e read the sticky, started on ss awhile ago and was eating chicken and veggies daily. It's almost like the term depression just doesn't register for you and you spew even more self jerking off with each comment. Like, if you read the the OP it says if you have no advice fuck off. I want ideas, because obviously muh willpower and dedication didn't work (multiple times that i have tried) but keep replying with the same shit just reworded, we get it, you did it gj man! Now fuck off.

what do you expect, man? there is no magic trick that makes it easy and forces you to go to the gym and eat healthy against your will. maybe try craigslist for a cuck mistress to whip you on the bottom every time you have some cheat tendies.

Nice meme! But you're still a fucking idiot. The kind of idiot that decides to take the path of most resistance no matter what because you are either actually brain dead. Or think anyone actually cares. Life is about efficiency and if i can find something to make losing weight easier then i will (spoiler, your not helping)

I'm in the same boat OP. I'd go hard and give it 110% for a couple months straight, and then I'd completely fall off the wagon for another month or so.... Currently I'm not in 110% mode, but I'm still slowly moving in the right direction rather than the wrong direction, so here's my advice

You said you've counted calories in the past, that's step 1. I can't calorie count every meal for the rest of my life either, so I'm not recommending that. The good thing about calorie counting is LEARNING what a healthy diet looks like though. You don't have to calorie count to know that eating two french bread pizzas is a shitty fat person meal. So if you want your fatty food, just eat less of it. That's step 2, start to enjoy being hungry. Sounds crazy, I know. But embrace the hungry feeling - that's progress. It's no different than that burn you get working out - it's unpleasant, but in a good way. Don't eat until you're stuffed either. Don't even eat until you're full. Make small portions, eat small portions, and then if you're still miserably hungry an hour later eat another small portion (you'll rarely still feel starving an hour later). And try giving intermittent fasting a go. I can't sleep when I'm hungry, so I eat big late in the day, but every morning when I wake up, my goal is to go as long as possible before eating my first meal of the day

>Nice meme!
literally what?

>But you're still a fucking idiot
am i, though? I mean, I'm not the one who's fat, unhappy, and loaded with excuses.

stay a fat depressed shut in looking for short cuts, fat boy.

There's nothing we can tell you that'll make you lose weight. Only you can. And with that attitude, you're not gonna get shit done.

Go into a diabetic coma you fat shit. I lost over 100 pounds by HATING what my body had become. If you don't feel disgust at your fat sack of shit lard body, you'll never do a god damn thing. Fuck you. Fuck your attitude. Fuck your early death. Fuck all the medical conditions you're going to accumulate.

Oh, and understand that one massive shitty relapse meal isn't the end of the world. Same as missing one workout isn't the end of the world. You've got to look at the big picture. So you ate a bucket of fried chicken and an entire birthday cake as a single meal - that doesn't mean you can't eat less and eat healthy tomorrow. Hell, if you're feeling motivated even in the slightest, try doing a 24 hour fast after a major relapse day to cancel it out. A 24 hour fast is hard as hell if you're not used to it. It's a challenge, something to work towards - it's like running a marathon for your stomach. Running a marathon hurts, but it's worth it when you reach the finish line, right? A 24 hour fast is the same principal (currently 23 hours is the best I've done)

oooo sorry i hit your ego that hard, you seem a little upset. Maybe don't spew retarded muh motivations bullshit everyone that isn't so far up their own ass or retarded see's right through. You're over compensating a little much "friendo" kys

Yeah i get it,but there are literally lapses where i can't just will myself out of it. The only time i have tried fasting was terrible and i came very close to passing out, if i go for like 5-6 hours without eating i start to shake and feel light headed and start to get panicky. But depends on how much i ate or what i ate.

I think it might have something to do with carbs and crashing so ill try eating some protien and see how far i can go.

Take psychoactive substances (I suggest shrooms) in a comfortable environment with people you trust once every week until your depression and stress become more manageable. If you aren't willing to try exercising your will (which strengthens with regular use just like a muscle I might add, but that's neither here nor there you pathetic shit) and want to blame your inability to muster the will power to commit to proper diet and exercise on depression and stress then deal with those first. Obviously it'd be better if you saw a shrink but you're probably the kind of faggot who comes up with reasons not to try things instead of just doing them so go with the drugs; they're low commitment/high impact which sounds right up your alley

OP confirmed for sadfat looking for excuses and shortcuts. Just telling you what helped me you dumb shit. But people like you don't want help. You want pity.

Just accept that you won't change and you're probably going to eat yourself to death. 80% of fatties lose the battle with weight loss, meaning that they'll lose significant amounts of weight, like 10% of bodyweight, and then gain it right back and more. That's you.

Go gander at some diabetes feet, go read some fat person stories, watch some 600 pound life. That's gonna be you too- not able to walk, taking a handful of pills, no pleasure other than the little endorphin boost from pounding sugar and fat into your stupid fucking piehole.

Your stupid fucking lazy fatshit attitude is rage that's buried under your folds of lard, floating to the surface on flotillas of estrogen.

Nobody really cares, you end up either a statistic or a greentext, if you're very lucky.

Not everyone that gets fat has health complications . They can live relatively normal and healthy lives, they just weigh more than the average person.

Pretty sure the first post is hey what are some solutions to this problem you fucking retard. I think you are just so dense that you can't comprehend english idk what else to tell you.

Joint fatigue and high blood pressure doesn't real, only feels

fucking this.

op is literally the worst type of person. a fat degenerate wholly aware of exactly how disgusting he is but too lazy to do anything about it.

>a fat degenerate wholly aware of exactly how disgusting he is but too lazy to do anything about it

don't gang up shithead, the medicine is for OP alone

You obviously care, your still here posting because i hurt your feelings.Go read some facebook motivational images to help you build up that ego again, retard. kys

How is "eat less" not the simplest possible advice you can give

OP if you were in my area I'd come to your home and beat the shit out of you

lol

Go back to /r9k/.
Look at your diet that you eat now. Control yourself and eat less of it. Whenever you get the craving to eat something you know is shit, don't. When you are eating a meal, deal up however much you want, then put 1/4 back. Whenever you start eating because you are bored, find something else to do. If you aren't willing to change your diet, just eat less of everything.

>You obviously care, your still here posting because i hurt your feelings.

lol, that's my first post.

I do care, I'm an ex-fat. I know what it's like to hold my gut while running so it doesn't flop around like a fat girl's boobs and what it's like to deadlift through tears.

Remember that sleeping counts towards your fasted time. So if you sleep 8 hours, and then wait 4 hours after you wake up before eating your first meal, that's a 12 hour fast right there.

For me, I've learned that whether I eat a big breakfast or skip it entirely, I'll still eat the exact same amount for lunch and dinner... So if I skip breakfast, I don't even have to worry about calorie counting the rest of the day - I've already made big progress from how I used to eat my entire life

Your mileage may vary of course... Good luck out there broski - we're all gonna make it

You know there's numerous people giving you the easiest solution at this point and you're fat raging at all of them now, right?

idk m8 seems like a pretty big non solution to me but i guess whatever makes you feel better. I'm going to sleep looks like im getting 1/3 actual responses which is about right for /fitards/

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

>muh bad responses
>everyone that helped is stupid

Lmaaooooo fat logic

OP the truth is if you quit on making these changes so easily then you didn't genuinely want to make them in the first place. Learn to be honest with yourself. This board is full of people who consider their journey of self improvement to be their only escape from their own stress and depression, saying these factors are what's in your way is just intellectual dishonesty

dont use motivation, try to go from a place of effortlessness, dont force yourself to move, make a relaxed decision to hit the gym

fuck all this pre workout amping yourself up shit, its not sustainable

Has anyone noticed how ungrateful and bitchy people have been the past 2 days or so on Veeky Forums?

Summer

>summerfags drawn in by spicy Veeky Forums memes like highbar squats and women
Screencaps killed Veeky Forums 2bh famalam

>but have almost zero motivation to stick with it.
>I don't want some insane workout plan, i don't want to eat the perfect diet. I want shit that's as easy as it gets for when i lose my motivation.

Gonna tell you what I eventually learned that stuck with and changed me for the best:

Don't rely on motivation. Motivation is mostly a term mainly used to sell and market ebooks and groups to people who haven't tried and failed their tasks and goals much yet.

Focus on changing habit into you. That is to say, keep doing something over and over again or as many times as you can in a row before you get frustrated or pissed off or upset or bored and move on. Then do it again.

After a while it'll become you. You will be that habit and that habit will be you. You will fuck up and fail a few times and you'll act like a bitch and complain and decide it's better to be a fat lazy shit etc. Those are just emotions, they're natural and you have a hundred per day. So long as you have a goal set in place and increase your likelihood of sticking to it (set out your gym shit, throw out all the shitty food in your house, stick to a weekly review, and whatever other little steps you find and work for you etc) then you'll head towards your new life. I say life because at some point it stops being a goal and becomes part of your life.

Remember, you can feel like a fat lazy shit, you can give up, you can blame other people and get pissed off at yourself or just get bored or decide you have better things to do. Those are emotions and you've had them before and will have them again. Just let them pass and then review your progress again. Then pick up your feet and start heading towards your new life again.

Rock on.

I don't remember it being this bad.
I've been in several threads tonight where the same thing has happened, a depressed person asked for advice, got advice, and then started acting like an idiot and started meme spouting and posting "lol" and shit as responses, it's disgusting.

>tfw waiting till sunrise to run barefoot along a comfy field with fresh dew
I really wish you could know this feel someday, these people are being sincere right now, you came to a place where the people probably understand you the best (they've been in your shoes) and you lash out.

It isn't willpower, it isn't motivation, it's that habit you get into when you work a shitjob and live like a zombie 8 hours a day to keep on living.
There's no endorphin rush for a long while, you just keep doing.

Seriuosly.

Fuck you OP.

I take it back - we're not all gonna make it.

I hope you ignore all of my (and everyone else's) advice and die a miserable, lonely, fat, diabetic death you piece of shit

that doesnt help at all. how about some actual specific advice? typical /fitard/ philosophy circle jerk

OP I can help you. Unlike the other posters I think I know exactly what your problem is. I think I might have the same problem that I solved to a degree. Hit me with a (you) and we'll talk.

yawn

I just want you to know user that I'm not even slightly angry.
I assume you're just trolling now, which is alright since we've all been stupid underage teens.
If you're being genuine (who the fuck thinks yawn is an appropriate shitpost) then I hope you get therapy.

>that doesnt help at all. how about some actual specific advice?

That's not what you asked for, and definitely not anything anyone in here can provide for you

It's also the opposite of the common Veeky Forums approach which is to man up and "just do it"

Rock on bitchtits

It's me again Maybe you could do a diet where you alternate between a day of binge eating and a day of a severe deficit. Just get some protein powder, a fiber supplement like psyllium husk, fish oil and a multivitamin. One day you would eat pretty much whatever you wanted without really counting calories and the next you would hit your protein macros through the protein powder and use the husk for fiber. You could also eat as many green vegetables as you want on the the deficit day.

If you do this you could create a deficit of 1-2k calories on the deficit day depending on your metabolic rate which would make up for the binge eating. It may be easier to stick to since you know you're always one day away from binge eating. As you start losing weight you'd probably realize the binge days aren't worth losing progress and would move to something more moderate

I'm not OP, but I actually really like that idea

it seems you are a fat fuck who loves rationalising things he can and cannot do without trying them.
i would suggest something but you probably can't do it.

Then god help you then when you choke on that chicken bone.

You're the kind of fatty that I like. You're gonna make it. You saw yourself and were disgusted, realized your problem, and simplified your solution to fit yourself. Just keep it up, slowly exercise more, and slowly make your diet cleaner by taking out/adding stuff where you see fit. You're gonna make it. Can't say the same for OP, though.

I'm a fat fuck too so take this with a grain of salt

People either get results or they give reasons why they are not getting results.
You either think losing weight is too hard or not worth it, so you don't care.
(This is me I know what to do, but a lot of the time I'm ok with my body so I find excuses for eating shit or skipping workouts.)
The other option is that you don't know what to do to loose weight.

Solution:
Convince yourself that losing weight is easier/the most important thing in your life right now. Obviously it's important otherwise you wouldn't be asking for advice.
Find someone irl and talk to them about your goals they can help keep you accountable.
Don't make counting calories a task/chore
Make it a system/rule for your life. Once something is a habit it doesn't need willpower.
Just my 2 cents f a m

I don't think he should meet anyone irl cause he seems like a tit.

ferment and culture your own food full of probiotics. the only reason you binge is because the bacteria and parasites in your stomach are starving and controlling your vagus nerve which alters your brain to say "GIMME SOME DAT FRIED FOOD N TACO BEEEEEEEL N SHIEEEEET".

this guy in the video helped me lose 140 pounds
youtube.com/watch?v=TiigsFnNDuQ

People offer completely decent and friendly advice and the OP gets angry at them for it and makes up stupid excuses.

This.

I am 30lbs down. Started at 280lbs. Still have a long way to go.
1) Stop Bullshiting, ask yourself how bad do you want to stop being a fat gross fuck? Just like you gotta shower everyday, you gotta motivate yourself everyday. Determination is a muscle.

2) Eat once at around 11am, and once around 6pm, 1000calories or less each meal (2000 calories a day max). I don't cook, only eat to go and fast food. I am lazy.

3) Only liquid allowed in your mouth is water, black plain coffee, and whiskey on occasion.

4) When you fuck up, don't get trapped in the "Well i might as well eat that cake, too. Ill start over tommorrow" mentality. Everything you do is a decision you make. These choices will either bring you closer or farther from your goals.

I still hate myself everyday and can barely get to work in the morning. I have yet to start excersizing regularly, and yet its crystal clear that food is 90% of the battle. Eat what you want, just less of it.

I should also add that I have been "trying to loose weight" for 10+ years.

Right before christmas 2015, I kissed "the one" and told her how much I wanted to be intimate and date ect.. She reminded me how shes a lesbian and that I am a fat unattractive dude.
Got really sad. Quit job. Went camping with friends for a week. I did a bunch of hallucinogens in the woods for a week, and here we are 5 months later and i am finally keeping some weight off.. Not as fast as others but hey, calories in calories out is real.

There are a lot of people that got their feelings hurt pretending to be me.

I never really thought that there were this many fucktards on this board. It's unreal how many of you rely on completely delusional "muh motivational/man up n DOO EET xD" bullshit. Even though most of you wasted my time "i did have some good kek's here and there" i thank you for really cementing how dumb people can be.

Oh btw i actually find all the fat jokes funny, never really got offended by them. I think if someone resorts to insulting appearance over attacking arguments pretty silly.

Thanks for some the actual advice, think im going to start pre making decent food and doing some counting to start. Ill consider some of the wilder advice as needed.

I did 2 things to keep up with this. I was never terribly fat but I was 200 pounds, no muscle and 5'10

First, I did a shit ton of research. I did so much research, as a fatty, that I felt bad for eating certain things over other things. I'd get upset if I ate too many carbs because I knew my body was gonna use that up for energy instead of my fat. Those sort of things made me push forward

The other thing I did was make counting calories and macros a habit until it didn't feel like I was working to meet a goal every day. It just became part of my routine

You can do it op

Stop bullshitting yourself.
Stop your bad habits.
Eat less than you burn everyday.

I am also a recovering fatty.
Pic related. its me....

>Oh wait thats right there are chemicals in my brain that fuck up and make no amount of will power useful.

Then you're fucked. Beyond help or redemption. If you know for a fact that your neurochemistry is wrecked, I'm not trying to be an asshole by asking this but - what could words possibly do for you? Words of encouragement, words of advice, vitriol or hate, how do you (seriously) expect them to do anything for you when you're so fundamentally flawed?

My sincerest advice: give up and just enjoy life. There's a chance that if you managed to get in shape for 18 months, some failed seventh round draft whore would take pity on you, fuck you and accidentally spawn another pathetic iteration of you. You know you don't want that, you know you don't want to damn another soul to a life with the lack of drive and will power you so clearly exhibit, so again, give up and live an ENTIRELY hedonistic life. Just have fun, don't worry and keep on keeping on. I can tell by your attitude/posts that you don't really want it, so why waste our time and yours any more than you already have?

OP will never make it because he is afraid if he actually tries; he will fail.

He had the opportunity to experience this awesome planet in a healthy body, but he'd rather get fatter by the day. It's just not worth the effort to him. He made his decision and gave up years ago.

It all depends on his height and weight while starting, and very few people should be on 2k calories a day max (obviously not counting manlets and women because they're not real people amirite), especially not a fatty trying to lose weight. It's too drastic of a drop from norm, and most people will just go back to their shitty eating habits because it's "too hard".

This info is for you and others, not OP, because he's already shown through his replies that nothing anybody says here will help him because he's got a toxic fatty mentality.

Go here and check out where you should be and your cut should be much more comfortable

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Try going -400 to -700 calories from your TDEE. Also, read the sticky.

Eating what you want, just less of it, is a good starting point though. Keep going and slowly adjust your diet, adding in healthy foods and taking away bad foods at a pace you're comfortable with until you eliminate most of the bad. We're all gonna make it, brah. Except OP, unless he fixes his shitty mentality.

Hey man, thanks for the info! I have finally gotten out of my funk of bad routines. No more chinese buffet and sweet tea for lunch, now I eat chicken breasts and broccoli / asparagus. Still need to get in the habit of cooking and working out.

I have been using mytdee.com/ , checking out that link now. Yeah, 2k calories is probably a little too extreme (im 72 inches tall) but I set that protocol for myself knowing I would fuck up now and then. Interested in what scooby has to say.

It is about time I read the sticky again.

>past 2 days
Welcome, newfriend.

No problem amigo. I try to help people out when I can, as long as they seem like they're actually attempting to help themselves and not just shitposting for pity points. No idea why anybody would do that on Veeky Forums in the first place, especially Veeky Forums, but it happens.

Just quickly looking at the Scoobs calculator, at your height and current weight (250lbs from previous post) you can get away with ~2300-2400 calories a day with a sedentary lifestyle, but if you change from not working out to doing light exercises ~3x a week, it changes to more like 2600 calories. As you progress and work out more, your calorie needs will also change, and will also change if you do less, so it's a good idea to check that out before changing anything.

The sticky is very informative and helpful. I'd recommend reading it over every few months or so. I've already read it quite a few times myself, and it still helps me remember shit I'd forgotten about or just glossed over.

You know what OP? You should get your testosterone / hormone levels checked.

A few reasons:
1 - You're depressed.
2 - You sound like a bitch.
3 - You're a fat fuck.

Seriously - being a fatass increases estrogen, and lowers testosterone. So the result is getting depressed ends up with you literally turning into a bitch. Also, the low test makes it harder to lose the fat metabolically as well as energetically (hard to lose weight when you're tired and gas out quickly, doubly hard when you know you're putting in as much effort as the next guy but getting less results back).

Or don't. There's more than one way to get to your goals. And worst case, we can use you for FPS stories to keep us motivated and in gear.

Man, I am so excited for what my future body will be. Too bad I cant hit fast forward on the channel changer. Just gotta keep that fire lit under my ass and stay consistent. I'm a glutton (working on it) so more food is always good news.

Haha I think everybody wants to hit FF and get to their future hotbod on Veeky Forums at one point or another. Good motivation to keep some people going seems to be to take progress pics once a month or so. That way, you can compare what you used to be to what you currently are, and it will get you even more excited for the future.

Also, if you like to snack a lot, you can always find something that you like that has low calories and fit that into your plans. Or just munch on a bunch of celery all day.