What body part do you have trouble working out? Mine would be back. Been trying to do good form but i can't feel shit

What body part do you have trouble working out? Mine would be back. Been trying to do good form but i can't feel shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8cKH9VBe2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chest

Legs, specifically squatting. Feels like it'll be forever before I understand squatting

> tfw no one in my gym is helpful

Try doing everything barefooted (with socks though, obviously)

Arms, bis and tris. It sucks, when you get a thick muscular core from deads and squats but your arms just won't grow and you end up looking less athletic with clothes.

I had trouble at first with form. There's a lot into a squat. I guess the tip i'd give you that helped me to understand the squat is to engage the hips first and keep your chest up. Don't give up, squatting will give you monster gains.

anus desu

been doing 3xF rectal prolapses but i just cant feel it after the 1st set

nigga what. Arms are literally the easiest shit to workout.

you scoff, but vaginal weightlifting is very much a thing. I wouldn't recommend it but some madman has probably tried anal weightlifting as well

Drop the weight, do it slowly, contract, feel it.
It takes time, about 2-3 months, keep it high rep, don't worry about the weight.

is it possible for a vagina to snap my dick off?

do i need to invent aluminum condoms?

youtube.com/watch?v=H8cKH9VBe2Q

you tell me brah

Not for me. Dunno why. Was hanging out with an old college today and we were sitting at a cafe with a low table. He said, unprompted "You have the upper body of a normal person and the legs of a large athlete."

>an old college today
Meant
>an old college buddy

WHAT THE FUCK

MY PENIS JUST SHRIVELLED UP AND BURROWED INTO MY BODY

TIME TO BECOME A FEMBOY

but dat gripp doe

she'd probably squeeze me so hard my balls will explode from the pressure

Chest.

I have no chest.

Arms are too big for my delts and i dont train delts, but ohp id my strongest lift so i cant complain about shoulders too much

Shoulders
These bastards just won't grow!

I dont train arms**

How much do you The Press?

Get to 140x5 and then focus on volume for a bit.

Also dont neglect side lateral raise (i superset them with bent over lateral raise and fromt raise to hit all 3 heads of the shoulder)

Iktf breh

Just hit 1 pl8 OHP for 5, 2pl8 bench for a 5 and I've been at 4pl8 for dl for ages.

My squat has never gone above 90kg

you probably can't feel shit because you don't have shit lol. gotta build up muscle before you can get that mind-muscle connection

Are you me? God damn. FUCK squatting.

what kinda squats you guys do

I squat highbar ATG as I can never make low bar sit right on my back.

It's kind of mortifying to bench more than I squat, especially when my max bench is only 110kg.

I also have trouble getting that shit to sit right on my back, it's a pain. have you thought about trying front squats?

Yeah, I love front squats, max front squat is 2pl8. They're amazing. I find them so much more fun than any other leg movement.

Same as I just hate squats in general. I'm really paranoid about snapping my shit up.

Still can't believe she came out this nigga's nut sack.

Nice. I too hate back squats but love front squats. Ever tried zercher squats?

that's understandable m8. sometimes you just gotta go with your gut. maybe just practice squatting with low weights and one day you might feel more comfortable with em

No, I've read about zerchers but never actually done them. Are they worthwhile?

>front, lateral, and reverse

This.

Try sitting at an incline on front raises. It keeps you honest. Same goes for the others. For lateral: lay on your side on an incline. Reverse: lay on your chest at a slight incline.

My deadlift went up after I started doing them, and I think they're pretty fun. If you try them i'd recommend starting pretty light the first time and wearing long sleeves, the bar will leave marks on your arms. Also don't cross your arms or hold your hands together while you do it, keep them separate. you can start with the barbell on the ground but I just do them off the rack

shit is really tiring for me, i'm always exhausted after a zercher session

What's the deal with women making their eyebrows look "thick" and "full" these days? Not the girl in the pic, she just reminded me since she's actually got nice looking eyebrows, instead of the fucking FLCL eyebrows guys eyebrows.

And why are high-waist mom jeans and shit coming back? That shit is stupid. Got your fucking pants above your bellybutton or right under your boobs.

>fucking FLCL eyebrows guys eyebrows.

because of anime

Same here, but it might be body dysmorphia in my case. I just don't know what to think anymore, Veeky Forums tells me I have no legs when everyone else says they're proportional to my upper body, my arms look like sticks to me compared to my core.

Arms, i also suck at squats
>tfw lanklet limbs despite manlet

I like them thick on fleek eyebrows

Eh, some people have different tastes. I never really liked thick eyebrows like that, but I guess some girls don't look bad with them. But then, why go get your eyebrows waxed or pluck them, just to paint them back on thicker than they were before you just took them off?

>tfw huge shoulders and baby chest