Lets try something new!

>How was life for you being a normie?
>What was your diet/lifestyle/mood etc?
>What made you want to get in shape
>What are you most proud about so far?

I'll start

>be 210 5'9" manlet
>living life on auto pilot
>loved food way too much, quadruple baconators, whole pizzas, etc.
>always had slim frame when I was younger, always walked everywhere
>friends all swore I should have been hamplanet
>starting to feel more sluggish, can't work, start looking in the mirror more, start realizing I'm superchub

>drop to 150
>have slim frame back
>start lifting, get girlfriend, work is cake
>appetite is still way too huge for my own good but no more auto pilot
>aiming for 175 12% bf

>TFW based father introduced me to conditioning and strength training at 6 years old

feels good brehs

>"when I grow up I want to be big and strong like you daddy"
This is why I lift

>life as a normie
pretty sad. Was a very moody late blooming teenager.

>diet/lifestyle
sometimes would eat once a day. Bad diet. Was pretty sad because i wasn't fulfilling my potential as a male specimen.

>get in shape
At age 20 i saw a friend compete in an amateur muay thai conpetition. Signed up the very next day and didn't look back since. Now 26 and been lifting for two months too, life is good.

>most proud
Finding out that autism is in the head. Only you can rid yourself of your problems.

>tfw you never had a single father figure
>tfw all the men your slut mother dated were beatneck trash
I want to have a son and give him the role model I grew up without

Before fit:
Ate everything, fucked tons of sluts, did alot of drugs, played in several bands, drank alot, never fat.

After fit:
Only eats chicken veggies rice, stopped having sex 2 years ago, rarely smoke weed, quit all bands, never drink, always think i'm fat

Fuck you, Veeky Forums, you actually ruined my life

>>How was life for you being a normie?
Good, I had a lot of friends that I spent time with, and hope for the future.
>>What was your diet/lifestyle/mood etc?
My diet was bad, I used to almost daily drink a 2L of soda, but I played so much sport that it balamced out. I was generally happy, unless there was something bumming me out; as opposed to now where I'm constantly depressed and on antidepressants
>>What made you want to get in shape
I've actually gotten in worse shape since coming on Veeky Forums, the crab mentality is toxic as fuck.
>>What are you most proud about so far?
I don't feel like I have accomplished anything to be proud of. The closest thing is getting into a top 10 global university, but my depression got worse since starting, and I turn 23 this academic year, when most of my friends graduated at age 21. So it balances out

You'd do more good by starting a long-term relationship with a woman who already has a father-less child for you to be a father to. A child that already needs a father

Pretty good. Manlet, but it didn't affect me getting laid. Lots of friends. Partys

Happy. ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

Get more pussy, look good

Nothing. Veeky Forums has driven me to care about my height, my lifts are not as good as they should be, I have no joy in eating anymore because its all forced and I don't really have friends.

But then Veeky Forums will make fun of me.

you ruined your life faggot by stopping what you enjoyed and starting what you didn't enjoy.

>being considered a better human than the man she conceived a child with
>cuck
choose one

>graduated at age 21
they can't have more than a bachelors degree in their hand. Fuck them, they're literally academic scum

>be 6'3 (192cm)around 230 lbs (105kilo)at most
>qt trans girl was suposed to come visit me and cuddle
>she doesnt
>inb4 "she"
>rethink my life and decide to check that fitness board on 4chin
>they say we're all gonna make it
>eat less and drop more than 20 kilos in a starving diet eating less than 1500 calories at the end
>lifestyle is better, my mood is better, my diet is better
>still look dyel af and 20% bf because i lost a bit of muscles too anyway
>now leanbulking
>buying new shirts and jeans and underwear cause i'm floating in them now
>girls get into me, for some reason had to break it after a while
>second girl get into me, she want a break because of some stupid feelings

its sad because shes a great girl.

but in the meantime, i know my body and my mood and eprsonality are only gonna get better over time, while most peoples i see/know will always stay the same.

i'm gonna make it, whatever it take
i'll make it too.

Didnt enjoy quick meaningless relationships and friendships. Didnt enjoy being hungover, or physically destroyed after a bender. Didnt enjoy the tinnitus. Didnt enjoy being weak. Didnt enjoy life, mostly. Kinda wanted to an hero, but instead started lifting, and since my life has improved immeasurably and i'm actually happy and enjoying each moment.

My post was just a fun goof, friendo.

- Had a gf and played WoW
- Diet was shit / sedentary / subconsciously resented my lifestyle
- Burst appendix, in a hospital for a week. 69kg @ 187cm after that. Could not perform a single decent pull-up. Friend invited me to the gym, never looked back.
- Getting out of relationship and my lats.

Whats your cut secret?

>dyel lanklet
>hermit shut-in chronic masturbator with occasional alcohols and junkie friends
>feeling weak
>lmao4pl8 diddylift

why don't you use meme arrows?

Hardest sword or sheath yet

I was always in decent shape. I played sports from the time I was four until I finished high school, then moved on to varsity sports.
When I finished high school I thought I might not make varsity soccer so I decided to lift weights and do gym stuff to prevent myself from getting fat. I also adjusted my diet from "generally good but with shit cause I'm a high school kid" to "mostly actually good with lots of protein".
So for me it wasn't a huge change, desu.

When I actually was a normie in highschool I had a girlfriend but I somehow fucked up after graduation and became an antisocial kid who sat on his pc all day. Of course my gf at the time broke up with me shortly after. Started watching anime then. Never was fit but I could run during my high school days but being sedetary all day fucked that up too and I put on some weight. Eventually managed to land an office job and one day. Missed some of my best years (21 now) and thought I need to make a change and started lifting.
Diet was shit. I didn't eat any fruit or vegetables and put mayo on everything. Lifestyle was pretty much sedetary all day. Just sitting on my pc. My mood was shit. I'm pretty sure I had some form of depression but I think I've overcome it by now.
Looking at my ugly body and thinking I don't have any control over it. Started cutting by counting calories and eating 500 calories below maintainance. I was amazed about how fast I was able to lose weight. In just a month I lost 5kg of fat and already looked a little better. That's when I decided I'l start working out.
Chest. I'm still on my first bulk and I can pretty much see none of my gains aside from my chest and biceps when I flex it. I'm too late for this summer, so I'll keep on cocooning and start cutting around the end of 2016 and hope to be cut for may/june next year.

Started off as someone who played soccer daily with his friends so was very lean. But when i was around 12 I started eating 5 mini snickers, marses etc a day. Also I got addicted to milk(dutchfag), drank probably 2 litres a day.
Also got a gf who loved laying in bed all day and eating coockies.
Soon I was 102kg at 188cm.

I was sick of always being insecure about my looks, you can't escape from something you carry with you everywhere.

Last summer after my cut I finally looked like what people would call "attractive". And sticking to my diet and routine gives me a feeling of accomplishment and discipline.

>pic related

is the girl on the right your ex gf?

best friend had just died, everyday was unmemorable and was jealous of everybody around me living and enjoying life.

5"7 142lbs sedentary girl, no muscle mass so whereas i wasn't hamplanet tier i had a lot of loose fat. diet was fucking abysmal, whole pack of cookies and a big choc bar for lunch most days, ate whatever my parents cooked at night but always snacked on choc and crisps.

some guy i'd only spoken to about 3 times in my life made a comment on how my thighs made him sick, never really looked back

now 106lbs, flat stomach and really just skinnyfat rather than built, but firmed up thighs and bum. pretty badass collarbones and hipbones too. and now i actually want to eat well and exercise and my mental health is better than it ever was.

Lost all friends when changing to highschool, except for one fatty friend who I met every weekend. I was self-concious as fuck around people I didn't know (even before changing to highschool)
sat in front of the computer all day, ate everything I wanted (~60% sweets) and thankfully didn't put on weight because based genes.
In grade 11 there was this huge guy in my class, must have been working out since he was 11 or used some roids. I was jealous of his body and was looking for a hobby that didn't require me to sit on my computer anyways.
3 months after I started working out I got asked out on my first date.

Nice work. Are you still with the girl? How did she react to your transformation? What did your friends and family say?

You could always ask one of the guys in the gym shower to be your daddy

>Raising another mans child
Kek

yes she is

she's fockin' nice m8. Why'd you leaveher?

C U C K

She always had a lot of drama and she slowly got fatter

>forced into sport as child
>4 years swimming
>10 years rugby
>average shitty diet which got worse when I quit sports at 20
>gain 40lbs over 4 years

I decided to change in February because I was disgusted at my body. I've lost 16lbs so far. I'm grateful I was forced into sport when younger because I have a good base to work from.
I'm not really proud of what I've done, I should have done it sooner.

>106lbs

You must almost be skeleton mode by now.

I was a 220 pound fat fuck. Summer of junior year in high school I started to watch what I ate. I got a job doing manual labor all day during the summer which I had to bike to everyday. When the school year started I got a new job at subway which I had to walk to. Started smoking a lot of weed and biking/walking a bunch. Got down to 115 lbs in November 2015 from December of 2014 when I was 220. Then mid way through senior year of 2015-2016 I started to weight lifting. It's May now and I weigh 155 muscle.

>6'3" 180. Looked like some normal skinny dude
>would play vidya or watch tv in my down time
>never got any girls but didn't really care
>didn't know how to cook at all. Srs if it wasn't frozen or microwaveable I didn't make it.
>went drinking every weekend and some week days if I didn't have to work the next day and friends could join me
>I was laying in a hospital bed bored AF.
>had really cute nurses and wanted to kinda flirt with them for funsies but realized I have no game and was not attractive.
>venture to Veeky Forums for god knows what reason. Saw mirin and progress threads and got super motivated
>realized I'd never attract a quality mate with my current shitty body
>got a gym membership when I got home from the hospital and haven't looked back
>still haven't attracted a quality mate even tho I'm "jacked" by normie standards because I have now become really shy and insecure

We're all gonna make it.

i know how you feel, was forced to do 6 years of swimming

hated every second of it

gave me a nice v when i started losing weight though, guess it all works out

>>How was life for you being a normie?
Never been a normie, just decided to add something else to not be normie about
>>What was your diet/lifestyle/mood etc?
Terrible, just way too much food, too much snacks, sedentary. As for mood, mostly fine with periods of self loathing, anxiety and depression
>>What made you want to get in shape
Travel, cosplay, looking good naked, fucking, living longer, wanting to lift more and more
>>What are you most proud about so far?
Just how much I enjoy it and that I can actually stick with my diet, it's not the best diet, it's basically just less calories

Today is a rest day and I'm probably going to be bored, sigh

Yep, hated it aswell. I'll be forcing any children I have to do the same though.

Here's an off format story...

In high shool, I was an awesome track and football player. Very in shape. Could run marathons and shit. One day, I just completely stop all that, cause don't give a fuck anymore and eat everything I ever want. And by "one day", I actually mean for ten years.

I never really stopped thinking of myself as fit. In fact, I still -thought- I could run a marathon at the drop of a hat. Lol@delusional people.

Anyway, career is going pretty epic. Get a new job and promotion. One of the work crews I have to deal are all sitting around in the break room. As a new supervisor, I get to hear the "We do all the work and you make all the money. lolthisjokenevergetsoldactuallykysfags". They get to talking about lazy and point out that I just sit in the office getting fat. Mfw guy saying this is easily 320lbs.... Reality check time.

Started lifting and running again. Feels great. I'm gonna make it....maybe.

Self control.

kek, same

>today I am 160 lbs at 5'5''

feels so gud bruhs

never happened. always been a weird shut in autist who cant really connect with people. dropped out of school because i was dying but i got over it, didnt really plan for that

dogshit. was a huge hamplanet in my teens, cut down to human size but not human shape because i did it like a retard. exclusively ate terrible poor people food. clusterfuck of mental issues

wanted to eat more without being fat about it

shit, i dunno. friend of mine was marvelling at my perfect squat form the other day so thats pretty nice