Daily reminder that someday, you'll have a qt3.14 gf who loves you

Daily reminder that someday, you'll have a qt3.14 gf who loves you.

Don't lie to me.

thanks user.

been flirting with this high test blonde lately, doesn't seem to have enough going on in her brain for me to fall for her though lol.

know what i mean?

Thanks op
y-you too

Smart women are like unicorns, user. You only see them on TV. :(

Daily reminder that that "qt3.14" will have "loved" about 5 other guys before you.

Daily reminder that that qt3.14 is probably blowing some loser's cock right now

Daily reminder that the only reason she'll "love" you is because she'll get cheated on/dumped by her last boyfriend and you'll be harsh reality that she'll have to settle for. Her teenage delusions will finally disappear and she'll realise that the only man she can ever get is an average loser like you - with shitty hair, shitty facial aesthethics, shitty genetics in general whose only claim to "manliness" and "attractiveness" is obsessively lifting weights.

Daily reminder that she'll fuck up your gains
>user let's go out
>user please don't go to the gym, I want to hang out
>user do you care about the gym more than you care about me?

Daily reminder that if you honestly believe in "love" you're a disney watching faggot who needs to come back to reality

Daily fuckin reminder that if you ever get a gf and you are not ACTIVELY cheating on her every chance you get - you are a fucking cuckold.

and i'll probably abuse her and push her away like the rest
thanks

wew lad.

pure wew

were tears streaming down your face as you typed this?

I already have one but thanks OP :)

who hurt you user?

Not really, I am a hideous shredded monster.

thank u opie

u wanna fukin go pussi?

hello anons

i had a girlfriend for five and a half years who i loved and who loved me back

i'm currently in an ~8 month long relationship with a girl who i love and who loves me back

i am ending it because girlfriends are not a goal like some people seem to think they are, they are chores.

having a girlfriend is like being given free reign at a brewery and saying "no thank you, i will just drink the light beer for the rest of my life"

single life is doing whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want. it's having the chance to do whoever you want, however you want.

relationships are you not being able to go out and do what you want, no matter how innocent, enlightening, once-in-a-lifetime it may be, unless someone else is okay with you doing it

please stop aspiring to submit to someone else's will and start living your life to enjoy all of the fucking amazing things you can do with it

what a great post

i know this feel. not sure if i'm low test but i can't fall for a girl unless she's got something between the ears. like I'll go for the hot blondes but not long term.

tfw qt3.14 engineering student gf

this

dumb women are just plain fucking annoying after a few weeks

genuinely got to question how you can think not being able to commit to one woman is "low test"

"survival of the fittest" means the highest test male spreads his seed far and wide, looking for the least pitiful female to bear his godlike spawn

>genuinely got to question how you can think not being able to commit to one woman is "low test"

because most men don't give a flying fuck how intelligent their women are as long as they're hot

most men are out of shape assclowns with no respect for themselves. most men are fucking embarassments. since when does anyone want to be like "most people"?

> Being this beta.

There's no 'submission' if you actually possess a pair of balls. You say, "hey, I got invited to go air ballooning, if you want you can come with. I'll hire a sitter for the day for our kids."

All this bullshit about Gf's forcing guys to do stuff just highlights that you are a beta with nothing to offer. If you were actually a man of value, girls would let you do whatever you wanted because they would be afraid of losing you.

You faggots need to get your women in line. Christ.

Worth noting. With gf of 3.5 years. I do whatever the fuck I want and when she starts, "you care more about the gym than me," garbage, I just say 'k' and fucking leave anyway. When I get home she apologizes for trying to make me stay home because it was selfish. And then I either fuck her, or she massages me.

That's what being non beta in a relationship is like.

>being non beta
>relationship
>ishiggydiggydoo

Thanks Dad

Hilarious pasta saved

Women don't love men, they love children

kek

11/10 you win

Tell that to your mom

excellent
10/10
bravo
oui

this, I already got a submissive bitch that calls me daddy and cries to me saying sorry when she tries to be selfish. Always date a girl who will love you more than you love her. If my woman disagrees with me, she gets some hard smacks on the ass. She enjoys it too.

>at college
>cute girl comes up to me out of nowhere and starts talking
>asks me out
>say yes because why not
>wake up

What's the point, Veeky Forums?

Thanks m8, you made one soldier's day just a bit less shitty