Okay fit this is a COMPLETELY serious thread. I am not trolling

Okay fit this is a COMPLETELY serious thread. I am not trolling.

One of my best friends from HS, who is a very athletic girl has always been in love with me. We don't talk as much anymore since we graduated but a couple times a year she will contact me and says we should hang out.

She has a 7/10 face and kind of looks like Serena Williams except darker skinned. Her body is literally like pic related except a little more toned. I would fuck her to be honest but never did cause of the stigma of fucking a masculine woman. She's not my true type, but fuckable with a great ass if you can get past the muscles.

She is one of the top swimmers and track and field girls in my state. Her older brother plays college ball and will be drafted to the nfl most likely. Her two younger brothers were skinny at 14 and within a few years they are fucking massive and star athletes at our old school.

I am white, 6'1 with 10% body fat working on building muscle, I've always been lazy but excelled I sports when I played them.

Now here's the deal, I've seen studies about how white men black woman couples are the most stable. This is my question. Should I literally fucking marry this woman and have alpha Chad mixed race sons?! My love of rap music also means they may be talented rappers or producers.

What do you guys think? This is not a joke. I am legitimately wondering?

If you don't love her don't marry her :^)

You should bulk. Also creatine will make your peepee bigger.

>7/10
>serena williams
>wat

Date her for a while you autist.

Also black girls are THE BEST GOD DAMN PARTNERS. Seriously. I went black in high school and have dated almost exclusively black girls for eight years. They're amazing.

Honestly fuck long term relationships of any kind. Just fuck bitches, if you are so desperate to losing your freedom then go ahead and knock up some random bitch and marry her

OP isn't actually dating Serena Williams user. He just used her picture.

Agreed. The most loyal GF I ever had was black. She was a tad crazy, but would killed for me and treated me like a king.

She was just too confrontational with her own kind - we would go out and she would purposely kiss me, grope me, then start shit with other black people if they even looked over at us.

To the mental midgets - we're not talking hoodrats here.

Do it bro. I would

Negritas are good breeding stock

Fuck yea dude make some super athletes; just make sure to discipline them right or you'll just end up with a bunch of soul sucking tyrones. Also, I'd bet my money that serena williams is fucking nasty in bed

My goal is to marry a qt black girl age 18-21 when i turn 30 in about 6 years. Go for it OP Make those All stars

Black girls know how to fuck. I would just have sex with her see if you like it, which you will, and see where it turns out.
You have white genetics and should have babies with a arayan woman and not waste them.

Why are you so autistic? if you're interested in her, then pursue it. If you're not, then don't bother.

Because hes an underage faggot.

>may be talented rappers and producers
Havaha

Biracial femanon here.
I only date black girls and white men.
Hard working black women (like your bff) are underrated. They're fiercely loyal and caring. Nobody (IMO) is as ride or die, protective or as hard working as a black woman with positive goals and the thirst for a future for.

Honestly, if you like her at all and think she'd be a great partner, spend time with her, keep an open mind and figure it out from there. Don't be a pos. Be yourself, build muscle, be honest about your intentions and don't waste her time. Sounds like she has shit to do.

I'm a white nerdy guy who fucks a hot athletic black chick who is married to another white nerdy athletic guy, and he has no idea, and would be completely devastated if he found out.

They're not that loyal, but she did make me work for that delicious black pussy.

It's true though, once you go black, you wont go back. Black pussy = best pussy.

>I'm a girl
>I'm bi
Stating these weren't necessary, but here's your (you) anyways you special faggot snowflake. Kindly fuck off back to tumblr where people care.

>Bi-racial means "of two races, mixed"

Itchy trigger-finger, bub?

Some people have a hard time understanding concepts.

>Giving a shit what other people think about the chicks you bang

You don't deserve that fine slab of ebony fuckmeat.

>I only date black girls and white men.
Kindly vacate the premises.

Bill Scooby Burr in the background mirin that hot black mascufimilar booty

Better marry that shit son

Black women age really well if they don't get fat

D O I T
O

I
T

Thanks fampai

Dude this girl is perfect. See of you can make it work.

>lying on the Internet

She is very hard working, opening her own business at a young age and is the manager of the deli she's been at for two years. Just curious but why don't you date black men?

>wanting to fuck a negress
Lightskin is as far as you should go son

Don't tell people where to stick their dick you beta fuck

>My love of rap music also means they may be talented rappers or producers.
aww man. I almost fell for it.

Enjoy your aids nigger-lover

>black
>one of the top swimmers
>this is not a joke

>race-mixing
>ever

No OP. Don't have children with her.
Fuck her if you want, marry her if you want. But don't have children with her.

Your children would not be fit smart beautiful best-of-both-worlds Alphas.
They'd most likely be ugly mongrels who will turn into lgbt sjw blm assholes. They'd resent you. They'd have identity and mental issues. They'd have stress-related Problems. Etc etc.

I'm sorry OP, but that's the reality. If you want to have children, you should want the best for them. And race-mixing isn't the best decision you could do.

THE D YOU MUST GIVE HER

literally black women love white men for some reason, and if you treat her right, you'll be like a god in her eyes

hybrids and quadroons are some of the best looking people on the planet. The fuck are you on about /pol/? Only thing you're correct about is the possibility with identity issues.

Aw man you took the bait
Here we fucking go

Because Black men shit on Black women constantly and have transitioned into dating White women more often than not.

true that
if i could find some black goddess i'd marry her any time

Maybe That's the impression you get if you watch TV and celebrities. Real (i.e. "average") mixed people are not more attractive.
Granted I don't know many mulattos, but those I do know look like shit.

I'm half-black and live in a 99% White area. Blonde hair & blue eyes is my weakness...but I sure would like to fuck a juicy black girl before I die.

Enjoy have a kid with a 90 IQ that looks absolutely nothing like you.

This. Top Advice.

IQ is inherited and blacks have lower IQ on average than whites. I think wanting to save your race from extinction is a good idea as well.

if i could find a hot black gf and fiercely loyal, i'd settle down with her anytime

never had a black gf before

Sounds like you're scared of a "masculine" woman because you're a little bitch boy, OP. Man up

Or you can actually parent your kids, and skip all those issues.

Have relations. Lift with this woman. When time is right marriage. Have strong children.
Stop listening to rap. Have dignity you degenerate.
Listen to metal and play an instrument.
Again show self-respect and stop listening to rap.

>listen to Metal

>that picture

MUHH DYCK

What you have to understand is whether you believe it or not we live in a system of white supremacy where basically whites rule supreme. You guys control most of the wealth and resources in this country as well as the government and most other social institutions. Black girls see this and are therefore more cooperative with white men when it comes to relationships. They know you'll be able to provide for them and that you don't have to worry about certain shit Tyrone does. They also know their kids will come out mixed with light skin and mixed kids are treated like gods in the black community and they're generally treated better by whites. If you get with this chick she will serve you like a God and will hang on to your every word.

The only drawback is the looks and comments you'll get from others when you go out with each other and the shit your kids will have to go through. Whites don't accept biracials as one of there own and people will look at them funny and say little slick shit to you and them. Some whites will look at you as a race traitor including some members of your family. The kids have a high chance of being fucked mentally since whites won't accept them and some blacks won't see them as true blacks. They'll either hat e that their part black and wish they were all white or be overly afro-centric. Just know what you're getting yourself into.