What would happen if the Tsar Bomba was dropped in Hiroshima instead of Little Boy

What would happen if the Tsar Bomba was dropped in Hiroshima instead of Little Boy

there would be no anime

(You)

The Russians would of won the Cold war, Unless you mean that the Americans dropped it

Hiroshima would be a crater? I don't know, I've never see any picture of the result of the Tsar Bomba, they say there was damages hundreds of kilometers around.

Nothing because the only weapon the commies had was propaganda. The bomb was just too impractical to use so I doubt they would ever drop it in another country. Russia is like the dog that always barks but never bites.

tell that to crimea

Russia has never lost a war.

russo-japanese war, crimean war, mongol invasions, first world war, etc.

Literally the Cold War.

1st Chechen war

Enola Gay would have been kill.

an acceptable loss tovarisch

>the crew involved with the tsar bomba only had a 50% chance of survival
Holy shit, Ivan.

That's pretty cool.

>67km2 fireball.

>kill and murder tsar family to kick off the Bolshevik Revolution
>name nuclear bomb after them

What did the Jews mean by this?

Kek

The Soviet Union was not Russia and the Cold War was not a war.

>Cold War was not a war

Yes it was you dumb brainlet

Russia has lost all wars it's ever entered in

You're an idiot, Tsar Bomba showed up 40 years later. Considering all the shit that went down in the first half of the 20th century: that's a long ass time, and would've been just another piece of history to the soviets

>Tsar Bomba showed up 40 years later.

What’s your point Sovietboo?

well aside from the explosion being about 500 times bigger, the land in and around Hiroshima would uninhabited today, simply because there would be more fallout as a result of decay products

^^^for (you)^^^

Little Soy vs Chad man

Russia won the Cold war. People don't realize the Cold War never actually ended and it was just one continuous commie propaganda campaign that the Russian commies are now winning.

lel

>Germans kick Kaiser Wilhelm out and then Hitler laughs in his face after seizing power
>still design the King Tiger
????

The tsar bomba was scrapped because it was too powerful to be strategically useful

World War 1