ITT

People you used to think were jacked

Bait

He used to be impressive as fuck to me.

Maybe I've really got Veeky Forumseyes now, because it looks pitiful.

he looks impressive on that picture

looks bad on this one

skelly detected

also:
>spiderman when he woke up in his room and acquired his powers

pitiful? you exaggerate worse than a triggered tumblerina

>dat filename
user, do you need help?

Cut him some slack, he's 48.

When you realize that he's skelly and in starvation mode for this shot.

>dude hes jacked!
>your mum: mmmhmmm

>whoa, can't believe I thought he was jacked
>your boyfriend: who the fuck cares, I'd still take him over your "10 year bulking"

Man I thought he was ripped haha

Me too user

pic related
I always mired Vin's chest.
Its all gyno after Veeky Forums desu

Used to think I was hot shit when I was a skater fag due to having same body type as sheckler even used to skate shirtless showing off my skelly body

bolo & van damme
>young van damme still goal body @ 6'6

Fuck dude goes to show face over frame

>FUCK! Its like you're photoshopped XDD

>That disgusting treasure trail

Agreed

eat shit

craig mode is best natty mode

Well, apparently he's got neither. His face is more on the ugly side of the attractiveness spectrum tbqh. The more I look at RG's face, the more I realize he was a meme created by People's "American's most wanted man" issue.

This is about where a girl's interest in muscley boiz tops out. I mean I am more jacked than this but I'm not pretending it makes me look better.

Bolo is the man though

Lately I watched Commando. And I thought to myself "man, Arnold wasn't even that huge". In this moment I knew my body dismporphia went through the roof.

thats a 50 year old btw

>clearly has a pump and probably muscles make up
>it's like you're photoshopped
he basically was

that :| face on his stomach in the right pic

Both of these pictures are taken almost 10 years ago while he put on weight for a Peter Jackson movie that never ended up getting made. He's talked a lot about being pissed off about it for being fat and feeling like shit for nothing.

He got reasonably fit after. To deny that he's an aesthetic man when 90% of women get wet at the sight of him is a bit autistic friends.

there's a perfect pepe on his stomach on the right

Look at that chest
He is jacket

He maybe the most stylish man due to expensive stylists & clothes, he may have lost weight and gotten fit, he may have been arbitrarily named the "most wanted man" by some random magazine, you may have fallen for the meme that RG is, but no amount of trickery will fix his lopsided small beady eyes, weak jaw, jew nose with flared nostrils. It only makes sense you would post a pic of him making a weird face and with shades covering 1/3 of his face, more specifically his shitty eye area, because his face is his weakest feature.

>90% of women get wet at the sight of him

This is a lie. lol

Holy fuck, man it's not wounded he always wears glasses to hide those fucked eyes. This has made me feel a lot better about myself, I just need to dress like Veeky Forums and I'll be set

I dont see the appeal

shit, he even has a lazy eye.

pitt or cruise is a much safer "hot guy" option.

Dudes pretty jacked for being 48 years old.

I hope I look like that at 48

This post.

Lol.

That's actually bullshit, but ok.

Some delt definition, a developed back, lean enough for visible abs. That's all you 'need'.

I remember how I saw this in art class and one of the girls said "Ugh. He has way to much muscle!"

Dude has very flat nipples.

I feel like people don't know what gyno is. It's much, much rarer than fit would have you believe

Truthfully James Bond is not supposed to look like a bodybuilder with barely any body fat.

He's supposed to look like a pretty strong guy who lives hard and doesn't eat a regimented diet.

Exactly. His look is precisely calibrated so that he gets all the ladies.

James Bond's goal isn't impressing anonymous posters on Veeky Forums.

It's his idiosyncratic accent that makes women want to sleep with him.

He's got a great voice. It's like a New York accent, but toned down because he's Canadian.

I want him and Putin to have a child.
Please.

>fridge mode

Ryan Gosling is the only relatable person in Hollywood, he seems genuine and kind and he has a manly body even if that is still more or less small or DYEL by Veeky Forums standards

primo dadbod
would go to his barbecue and wash his tongs

what the fuck!?

he is one of the only people who went shirtles and are not on roids in jewlywood, and its honestly not a bad physique at all, shoulders could be a little larger and his arms could have more mass but he isnt a bodybuilder

>Not posting him in his prime

He'd look more impressive than 90% of Veeky Forums with a lower bodyfat %.

Hes full on skelly there bro

Obligated

This guy

Didn't the actor have a rather limited amount of time to bulk up, compared to the "Spiderman 3" villains?

He looks like you except for the legs...

hahahah, I've thought the same and I told myself that it's because the movie is after his bb career...

It was all done in post. He didn't really look like that.

She was hot for a skinny guy in the class and thought this was a good way to let him know she wanted him to approach her.

He also had some really nice tattoos.

This fucker was YUGE

Teenagers are all more attracted to skinny people because they're all beanpoles themselves and that's all they know.

People used to think this was jacked kek

Dam definitely high test ;)

#truth

lol wtf nigga i am more muscular than him off of 2 months of SS

Shit, that might be it. He didn't look bigger than 210lbs in the movie.

George of the Jungle, brehs

That's shitty prime, brah. About what I look like and I'm 6'1 and he's 5'9 or whatever. I think I have at least 8 more kilos of natty gains in me.

most people would be satisfied looking like that.

Just...

You're 'retarded'.

Achievable natty?

Yes. Totally brah

steve-o?

Kili ripped AF

dubs confirm it

holy shit is this real

my god

>you will always be like you're photoshopped

I think most people would be fortunate to look like him. Just because he doesn't look like Elliott Hulse doesn't mean he's not a specimen of attractiveness.

This board is built on insecurity , and y'all need to differentiate what consists as fit in the real world and what consists as fit in the community.

FACE

I still thought fiddy was huge, what the hell

HEIGHT

FRAME

top kek he has gyno and massive pecs, I remember him as having a huge back and being overall huge damn senpai

Isn't he a lot bigger now? That photo seems dated.

he looks better than 95% of Veeky Forums as is

mmmmm.. kissie kissie smooch smooch IIYYYYEE

FUCK

holy shit I used to think they looked amazing.
Now I'm as impressive they are, feel like shit and struggling to cut.
>Veeky Forums won, I lost

This was literally last year. Jesus just goes to show the effect Veeky Forums has on people's body image.

Am I the only one that thinks he has a huge head?