Who here goes to the gym in the morning?

Who here goes to the gym in the morning?
Tell me how it feels.

feels guuuurd home gym master race

Inredible. More energy and vitality for the rest of the day, and all your meals go straight to recovery.

Best time of day to workout, good for the circadian rhythm too.

Also, sluts thread?

feels great man

sucks for like 5 minutes when you first wake up but after that you just feel like you're getting shit done

I love the morning drive to the gym before anyone else is on the road

feels way better than any other time

>go to gym at 6 am
>it's mostly empty
>get my workout out of the way
>shower
>live the rest of my day

i agree but after youve popped that first caffine pill there is no going back

it's full of old ppl talking about the good ol days.
best feels tbqh
99.9% sure one of the old guys in my gym used to be a drug dealer

told me all the lsd now is pure shit he wouldn't feed to his mother lmao

yh too right i only give my mother the good shit LSD

Sounds good, guys.
How do you eat before and after gym or do you eat at all?
I was wondering if I should drink coffee and whey pre-workout and eat oats with whey post-workout.
And after that post-workout meal, when is your next meal?
I have been intermittent fasting for years so I'm kind of lost.

that pic gets me diamonds BREHS

Great. I used to workout after full days work. No fucking idea how I ever managed that.

depends on the workout for weight lifting i take 2-3 caffine pills and 2-3 scoops of the curse preworkout and do fasted

for long cardio runs of over 1hr i have 1 serving of porrage 1hr b4 run and caffine

I work at night and always go around 6am when I leave work. But I do sleep much better after a good pump at el gymnasium...also sluts and milfs prime time viewing hours

5:30AM

home gym master race

I got up 15 min ago at 5:30 and took two caffeine pills, brushed my teeth etc. waiting for them to kick in so I can shit then go to the gym at 6. I do it 6 times a week. I like getting something accomplished first thing in the morning, and it's way less crowded then after 5pm when I get off work.

Usually puts me in a good mood for the whole day too

snort that shit nigga

'mirin, except for the treadmill. Why not just run outside?

>I like getting something accomplished first thing in the morning
This is the appeal of it for me, I guess.
My gym is really close to my home but it's always crowded after 4 pm.

thanks
i do run outside with my dog after workout treadmill for warming up and HITT

I eat a banana and some pre before, oats with peanut butter and whey after, or an egg sandwich.

I go right after breakfast and sometimes at night. I prefer going in the morning. it really wakes me up and I just feel good the wh8le day.

looks nice desu

tanks bro
we gon make it

Far less curl bros, way more old men. I like it. I feel all the chest pumping/imaginary lat flaring faggots go after they get out of high school and the free weights are usually wide open.

It's the best. Just old guys and some women there for the early morning classes. Absolutely zero competition for any of the weights or benches. Plus listening to these old guys bitch and shit talk each other is hilarious

>tfw NEET
>sleep schedule is always ass backwards
>worked out last night at 2AM
>still haven't fallen asleep

I'm not gonna make it, am I? I need to start in the fucking morning goddamnit.

Jfc get a job and get on a normal schedule you waste of life

I always go in the morning. I hate getting up every time, but afterwards, when I'm at work I feel much very fresh the entire day.

>tfw gym is only open from 17 to 20
>tfw can't go in the morning

It's so close to where I live tho, should I cange and drive 45 mins to go and lift somewhere else whenever I want?

Fuck that, I'm not being a wagecuck bitch for some business owner. I'll wait until I'm out of school when I start uni. Had a couple low end jobs already and every time it was just a fucking snake den. Plus I got rich parents so I don't need to work, pleb.

silly wagecuck

>work I feel much very fresh

What i meant to say here is I feel much fresher

work is not only for money

i always look forward to lifting and i personally love to eat.

by lifting in the morning i get my shit done in the gym and whenever i eat a meal afterwards i think how awesome it is that i get my gains in. may sound stupid, may sound dumb but yeah, that's what i do & it makes me feel really good and comfortable. also i feel a lot better after working out, like every part of my body feels awesome and blood circulation is way better, but that also could be imagination.

always remeber, there's no perfect time for lifting, try stiff out and go for the way which is the best for yourself, peace out.

I'm going to try it tomorrow so that I have Friday evening free to "party" with "friends" at a "social gathering"

>acknowledges he's a neet
>does nothing to change this

Just kill yourself you bag of garbage

you said you're a neet and now you're in school, k den

morning gym is best gym, usually pretty fucking empty, don't have to wait for plebs to stop curling in the bench rack, or OHP in squat rack.

wake up, have a cup of coffee and some water
bike the mile up to the gym, lift for 45m~1hr 20 depending on day
bike home, protein + shower, go to work/class

everyone in the gym seems to be more interesting in the morning, studentfag currently but i'll be going before work when i graduate for sure

Your test levels are highest when you first wake up

Different, I go mon tue and Thursday evening and Saturday morning

Biggest difference is the crowd, it's also easier to motivate yourself to go if you haven't gone through most of your day already

No real significant difference in the weight you can lift

perfect

>has had jobs
>going to uni to get a job
You're not a NEET, you're just a straight up fucking loser

yeah i'm sure you're parents will provide for you forever with that attitude

kys kid

mfw i ran out of them and had none today
life without caffeine is suffering m8

yh i agree i ran out while in spain had to get some desolvable shit from the pharmacy

tanks

i just throw a couple of packs in the trolly when im shopping every week

>wake up
>eat breakfast
>drink coffee
>take a shit
>brush teeth
>go lift in my super cool basement gym

source pleaseeeeee

2-3 pills @200mg!? Thats insane man

pluss the curse preworkout up to 3 scoops
450mg

progressive overload

>made the mistake of doing this at 8pm and then having a double espresso b4 i workout didnt get to sleep till 4am

Sometimes, I noticed my workout isn't as good as in the evening

It's a fucking snapchat

>implying the girl in the picture doesn't have a name

Morning time is best time for workouts.
Get up, eat breakfast, work out, go outside and catch some sweet rays for an hour or two, it's the best.

I feel like a fuckin addict takin 600mg and 3 bronkaid a day. At least i know theres someone out there worse off than me

yeah but it keeps you going all day

Are you me?
>Wake up at 5:30am
>take a shit
>walk 8 minutes to the gym
>be done by 7:40
>happily sore all day :)

tried going in the morning today in order to not have to wait for a rack for 10 minutes. was just as crowded as evenings, what the fuck? summerfags most likely

worse off sadface
i dont see how to get lower i just require moar
but then again i dont see the negative ither than some time i feel wired as fuck

also take another pill with my cup of tea arround 3pm as a little pick me up

It might not be the best if you can't wake your ass up and be productive. Sometimes in the morning I'm just not feeling it at the gym, other times I'm fine and feel like I can go forever.

> tfw will never have a G cup breasted hot cousin to incest with

I have a personal gym at my family's warehouse. Has bumper plates, normal metal plates, 2 barbells, squat rack, bench rack, dip area, built in pull-up area into the whole cage, Dumbbells, bands for stretching, jump rope, heavy bag chained to the rafters, boxing gloves, tractor tires.

I can post a pic when I go in a minute if anyone cares

I'm jealous

My dad did it, bought a bunch of it used.. But I mean cages don't really have an expiration date unless heavily abused. Well worth it, it's my favorite part about coming home from college.

nice

Hnnng that pic

D I C K
I
A
M
O
N
D
S

Here

Morning gym feels amazing, you have a feeling of accomplishment for the rest of your day and you fell just generally better in every aspect. I bike there every morning which feels pretty nice. If I don't go in the morning I can't find the motivation to go throughout the day, if I don't go when I wake up I know I won't go at all.

Just started getting Veeky Forums I usually go in the morning before work. Feels great. I feel like its been a productive day and I just feel good all day. Plus all the milfs and qts go in the morning.

how od you even have this much space

Wow that looks great. I imagined it a lot worse.

this. made my cutting so much more effective.
also about the circadian rhythm, waking up naturally is pretty sweet.
Op only problem is walking around all day after some heavy ass squats. really unpleasant.

OP here, thanks for replies.
I'm going to the gym for the first time in a month tomorrow morning. I'll report back with results.

'mirin.

why the fuck did you blow your dollarinos on a fucking treadmill. You can literally go outside and run. Huge waste of space, you couldve invested that money so much better

it feels like fucking your hot cousin and not getting caught

Work out early and then take a freezing shower. Basically unstoppable for the rest of the day.

Sounds very comfortable, I'm happy for you. Hopefully that will be me in a year.

It's funny how everyone in this thread is giving shit towards glorious master race neets, enjoy being a complete KUK and giving your KUK time towards me scheklstein just so you can go home and sit on the new coach that you bought with your new tv and be miserable about your pathetic life

Fuck working out in the morning, late night working out feels so much more focused

Whenever I can (gym doesn't open until 7 am and that means I can only go on days where I can be later for work) I go mornings, its So relaxing also the gym is empty and it gives good feels for the rest of the day.

> Having a fulfilling career
> being a miserable fuck
Pick one.

>Not working out in the evening and get the best sleep.
Do you even want to make it?

MFK

WHO IS SHE??

Breh

>""she""
Should we tell him?

I have masturbate too many times today for you to be posting pictures like this, op.

Jesus Christ I'm not even much of a boobs man

Treadmill was a massive waste of space and money

But everything else is looking amazing

Fuck off to /v/

This guy knows

Love morning gym days.

>get up at 7am
>take a shit, prepare all my shit for the day
>have a banana
>arrive at the gym at 7.30am
>leave at 9am

It's nice feeling pumped for the rest of the day and seeing all the same people every morning, plus I'm free to whatever I want after work etc.

>Fred, the police guy who is stacked, top to bottom, used to play rugby and you can fucking tell. Always have chats mid sets. Absolute bro.
>Huge black dude. Always comes in with leggings. Also stacked, but also an absolute bro. Shake hands with him every time and we both just continue with what we're doing.

>not sleeping with a pump

SHEEVER
H
E
E
V
E
R

Work out at night because it make me sleep super comfy. I do yoga and some calisthenics as soon as I'm up though, if I do it at night it tends to keep me awake. Also feels great getting those muscles stretched out in the morning from last nights hard work.
I tried lifting in the morning but the fucking gym is packed and takes forever to get an open rack due to most folks coming in groups.

I prefer it. I workout weekend mornings, go home for lunch, then nap. Then I wake up and I still have the entire day to play my virgin video games.

>tfw no gym bros

This

FMK
The choice was hard.

>implying my manly titty-monster kinda related waifu is a slut
Take it back.

OP, I feel great after exercising first thing. Feels like I actually did something and I'm more ready to take on the day. Go for it sometime.