Follow Veeky Forums's advice and lift heavy shit and fix my diet

>follow Veeky Forums's advice and lift heavy shit and fix my diet
>lift 1.5/2.5/4/5 plates

>go to clubs and jus dance and enjoy myslef
>no one night stands

>make a tinder account with well taken pics
>no matches

>ask out girls in various places
>rejected every time (either rejections or "they have a bf" rejections)

So now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are lacking FACE HEIGHT FRAME user.

I have height and frame. I have a really great frame.

HERES THE ULTIMATE ADVICE

disregard women. live your life doing shit you actually enjoy. fuck a relationship, don't make that the center of your desires.

This
Dubs dont lie

Cry.

>ask Veeky Forums for advice on how to get bigger stronger
>follow advice and get bigger and stronger

>do activities completely unrelated to being big and strong
>fail

Where do you live.
Are you socially awkward.
How do you dress.

There's more to it than just be able to lift heavy shit. Every girl I've been with doesn't care about how jacked you are, or how much you lift. Mainly because most if not all women are insecure about their own bodies(I know some women do like jacked guys, but they are rare, and far between and tend to be taken since they know what they want.) Perseverance is important for all pursuits, and interests. Don't feel sorry for yourself, it will lead to bitterness. Just be grateful your not stuck in a relationship with someone you feel nothing for.

>actually believing the 1/2/4/5 makes you look good meme
You're too big and intimidating to most women. Lose some muscle and go back to ottermode. Chicks will flock to your dick it's made out of like gold.

Normal people date people they have something in common with, or someone they've gotten to know over a little while. E.g., the girl in class you always talk to, the girl from work, the girl who shares your interest in shitposting on Chinese cartoon forums.

Do you dress well?
Do you keep your hair in check?
Do you smell good?
Are you groomed?
Do you act confident in front of girl(s)?
Are you handsome?

what's better for aesthetics? 1/2/2.5/3?

All these points dont matter if you lack height face frame

Ugly in the face can't be fixed. Gotta settle for less user. That or you genuinely have autism when you speak.

3/1/1/6 that way you have some broad shoulders and a nice ass

because reaching some autistic MMO-tier goal doesn't mean you'll instantly look good, you retard

i'm not a fag so i don't save pictures to explain but there are probably dozens if not hundreds of pictures on this board of people who reached the 1/2/3/4 "goal" and look terrible

1/2/whatever/whatever, high volume in upper body.

Women dont whant a t-rex in bed. Dont be idiot and try to impress idiots from a jewish gay fishing club image board

TIER LIST ON MALE AESTHETICS FOR WOMAN

god tier
>face = jawline
>abs
>taper (frame)
>arms
>upper body vascularity
>voice

high tier
>pecs
>back
>hands
>traps = neck
>height
>ass

mid tier
>quads/calves/hamstrings
>feet
>bodyhair
>nails

POWERGAP

absolute shit tier
>talking about how much you squat
>talking about how much you bench
>talking about how much you deadlift
>talking about how much you OHP (if most girls even know what the fuck this is)
>even saying you go to the gym

i can't wait for all the "BUT MUH POWERLIFTER GF" replies

Okay let me make this simple for you.

Lifting doesnt help you.
Benching 2 plates doesnt help you.
Lifting is no cure for your autism or whatever.

Having a GREAT physique is all that matters. You bench 2 plates and fuck zero pussy.
Ask yourself, what good is lifting without the body?

Ask yourself, do you lookg good?
Do you wear a shirt in summer and people go "WOW!" ?

WHO are the people that lift for years and still dont get puss? Its the fat powerlifters, its the skinny fags who do 50lb DB presses and make zero gains.

Do you think, someone with a body like Greg O Gallager or Jeff seid stays a virgin?

Of course not. Lifting pr's and having a healthy diet doesnt mean shit unless you look like a greek god.

So how about you acquire a nice physique before you start complaining here that lifting didnt help you.

NOTE: Being a skinny ottermode fag IS NOT ASTHETIC.

This OP, you are a skinny pussy, or a fat powerlifter.

kek

post pic then

you need to talk

>all these people ITT that think its about muscles when it really comes down to personality and confidence.

im a fat bastard but i look good so i get laid. protip, be naturally handsome.
also not being socially awkward helps.

Consider that most of the board is people younger than ~22-3

Kek

Are you being dumb on purpose?

There is some truth to that. I've seen skelly manlet wrecks pull tail that you'd never believe on the other hand we have op who's actually jackend and still too beta to talk to girls. Thing is, the amount of confidence, sweet talk and other shit you need when you actually look good, decreases significantly.

I was
>5'8"
>120lbs

And pulled chicks.

I'm 3 inches taller and 50lbs heavier now, but it's all the same.

>Have hobbies and interests
>Be knowledgable and passionate about them
>Be the type of person that the girl you're interested in can have fun hanging/talking with

>The less explicit you are with what you say the more they leave to their imagination-and the more perfect you are
This allows their minds to go on cruise control

>Have defined opinions on things that you can back up
>Have a code that you live by
Even if it doesn't fully make sense to other people they will respect your firmness and rigidity

How the fuck do you get your first gf. I feel like a circle trying to fit in a triangle. I look better than anyone I know and it means jackshit and my frustration is starting to make me lose my sanity

"Just walk right up and say hi, man"

In all seriousness, find a girl you like and could actually give a shit about and ask her out a few times then fug her. You'd be surprised at the number of women who would date you if you, you know, actually asked them out.

this so much
girls doesn't care about legs on guys, unless he has a big upperbody and tiny legs

Literally this You have to be the guy making approaches and unafraid of failure or rejection (or rather, be courageous for when it comes and handle it like a man).

There is a reason that guys are expected to be the ones asking. It's a test to see if you can handle the pressure of risks.

It is the test of the biological imperative to breed despite social and cultural rules

I have no women in my life and my social skills are pure shit so I doubt I could get something going with a total stranger. At this point I'd settle even for a landwhale I'm so fucking lonely and sick of it

>British man living in Merica
>Got minimal matches in the UK
>Change nothing about my profile except mentioning that I'm British in my bio
>Literally matches coming out of the wazoo
>So many matches I can't even be arsed to talk to most of them.

I'm not even good looking or swole lads.

american girls look like shit though, rat faced and everything kek

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

Work, school, what do you do for the 16+ hours a day you're awake?

British women are hideous yet due to island economies have inflated standards. Also on tinder they become 10x as picky and 10x as loathe to meet up.

Basically UK tinder sucks, and UK women are awful in every respect.

you mispelled UK

Not much. I have shit confidence so I stay home and train most days. I do some volunteer week a few days a week but that's it. I don't feel confident enough to try anything new. Even seeing a psychiatrist hasn't helped. I'm starting to give up on life

>I do some volunteer
And there's no fine honeys there?

not really related to OP but do u guys show off your gains on tinder? Thinkin of putting this pic up, I know I'm still dyel for the most part but I think some normies would right swipe. On the other hand a lot of girls will just label you as a douche especially hipster/artsy girls

Nope. It's all women around 50-60 years old. Even the customers are mostly in that age group. I see a cute girl there maybe once a week

>mfw

>So now what?

we homo now

I went to school in september and have gotten constant pussy from 2 girls I met there since then.
It helps if you're in a program. I'm in engineering which is a sausagefest so imagine taking nursing!
My lifts: 415/300/460 @ 185

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

the fuk are u laughing at m8

he's laughing at you because this is cringy as fuck

Jesus christ the autism in this thread is horrifying.

>actually considering posting a flexed picture on tinder

You come off as an idiot high schooler. You will attract nobody of respect. If anyone at all. This is why you guys don't get laid. No woman wants to be around you. You're about as boring as they come. Girls need someone to complete them. Your inability to see that will keep you single.

Also guys i really hope you don't send shirtless pictures to girls. Female friends show me them and use them as trading cards of laughter.

Your problem is you don't DO anything. Women are extremely attracted to men on a mission, DOING stuff.

You have nothing to show for. You are lacking on this point and thats why you're not attracting women. And perhaps also why your confidence is so low.

Go OUT and DO shit

The only solution to all of OP's problem: LIFT HEAVIER!

>follow Veeky Forums's advice
found your problem

So this. Its not hard to compete since the majority of males do nothing but spend their wages on alcohol and cigarettes or if you're 25 like me they're either married or nowhere near girl talking levels. So being fit, confident, having style and many interests makes you look like a complete person they could brag about.

so talk to the once a week girls? After all all you need is 1 girl to accept your offerings.

post a picture of yourself and we will help you

trips dont lie

>I have a bf

That's only a rejection with some women. I've been with women who said that to me.

Dubs guy here understands. Never use shirtless pics as profiles or even send them to girls unless they specifically ask for them. Otherwise they will see you for the autistic shitlord you actually are and will move on.

>protip: they will rarely ask you for such pics

>talking about how much you squat

I tell that to my gf, though. She likes it. But yeah dont open with that shit. Women are fucking retarded and think that being jacked can happen naturally.

Let them believe their retarded delusions. When they ask how you got so strong just say you have a fast metabolism or some stupid shit.

Ottermode is fine, though, but I reckon my definition of ottermode is different from yours. Half the faggots from the 'Work from home' videoclip I would call ottermode.

>Its not hard to compete
w-what?
Nigga the competition for even the shittiest of women is fucking insane
Most guys i see competing for women are around my level, Lifting for atleast a year, good paying job, taller than average, social, well kept, pretty good looking and college degree
And keep in mind this is the level you need to be at even to be able to try and compete, there is no guarantees in getting a gf/getting laid since she can up and reject you out of nowhere
Source: single for a year, experienced the market

Neglecting your social intelligence gains brah.

OP BTFO

You are fucking ugly dude

KIll yourself

>height
>high tier

lmao, a 6'3 uggo will be more attractive to almost every woman than an average looking 5'6 manlet

>Doing shit you actually enjoy
That's women though

>That's women though
Do something else
Women dont really like guys, dunno why but they are weird as fuck

>lanklet detencted

News flash buddy. You have to be a fun and intriguing person to pull chicks

>detencted
>manlets, when will they learn?!

DING DING DING DING
Although in my experience women on the rag love muscular dudes

this is a bretty gud explanation for why you don't tell people you lift

I dont know anyone who has never matched on tinder, you standards must be too high.

Because getting no matches on tinder is something men brag about
Girls are extremly picky and it gets worse online so there are prolly a ton of guys with no matches bro

This is why I date men instead.
Women are a fucking waste of time.

Showing your gains, showing your wealth and shit like that will shoo away cutie pies. Only shallow whores and exceptional cases interest in shit like that.

>I feel like a circle trying to fit in a triangle.
Do you even geometry lad

ugly is ugly

height will never fix ugly you inbred retard

>Lift 1.5/2/3/4 plate
>Fatty in recovery
>Still Look like shit despite 20kg drop
>Always getting asked out by fat girls
>Not high test girls
>Fat girls, the kind in Fat Hate threads
>Most attractive person to hit on me has been a homo fuccboi
>Just going to keep lifting till I either turn gay or leave humanity behind

I dunno OP. I don't lift for girls anymore, if anything coming here has made me question myself more than I was before Veeky Forums. I even read all my groceries nutritionals now incase they were made in Israel or contain ratios I don't like.

You lack the most important thing.. a decent personality.. if you have a good personality, getting laid is easy.. oh also helps to be 8/10 face, just a hench body won't do shit for you.

>personality

noone gives a shit unless you look good in the first place

tell me all about the fat chicks with personality you are trying to sleep with.

This cannot be restated enough.

Being attractive is just a prerequisite. The next step is making mental gains.

and if you arent attractive, your personality is worthless, cause noone gives a shit.

>implying women don't have a different perspective on life then men..

Fuck you're definitely a virgin

what?

girls like attractive people just like we do

personality never trumps appearance in terms of initial attraction

Obviously, but have a conversation with a girl ffs, they're more attracted to a 6/10 with a 10/10 personality then a 10/10 and 3/10 personality.

I doubt it

girls are just as shallow as we are, they would fuck the hot guy who is dumb as shit just like we'd fuck the stupid girl with a banging body

>he fell for the be swole get bitches meme

to be honest, you get like ten times more men than women from working out.

Top kek underrated as fuck senpai

> tfw asked out three girls in life
> all qt3.14s who I've talked to and have had some sort of conversion with
> all said no

>tfw 32 year old kissless virgin

This is it op, also get cut you probably just look fat rn

Girls think you're way more attractive if you don't tell them you lift. When a girl comments on my muscles, I always just tell them I surf. They believe it every time. Girls will believe anything if they like you. They are also very easy to impress and think you're strong if you can pick her 120-lb body up off the ground.

That's how all the girls will respond.

If this is true, you are king autismo and must never have realized that simply talking to a woman is going to make her throw herself at you. Jesus.

*isn't