1. Will go to the moon
2. Will go to the moon
3. Will go to the moon
4. Will go to the moon
5. Will go to the moon
6. Will go to the moon
7. Will go to the moon
8. Will go to the moon

Expose ODN to normies and let's add more fuel to our rocketship for the moon.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

/ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/ /ourtime/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9-15 Will go to the moon

Do you have a single fact to back that up

Bro ... i am the creator of obsidian crew assemble thread that i posted here. It's time to stop linking that thread we did our job

im actually considering selling this coin with all the shilling going on, it ALWAYS ends badly

just look at chainlink, DNT and x0, all dead and gone

Let's create another one. We need to keep on the front page of crypto. Free exposure

You're advocating selling before the actual pump lmao. Fud harder.

Btw we have an actual product plus this is used for staking so there's an incentive to hold. Dnt was pumped SOLELY for bittrex and Zrx had a polo pump, 1$mm dump from polytechnic, and a radardelay disappointment.

>comparing ODN to a ETH shit token

im not fudding, im saying i've seen it before

biz shilling the shit out of some coin, and then it dumps hard because you introduced too many weak hands into the market

i could listen lots of coin that suffered this fate, xby, digibyte, dnt, 0x, embers, sigt, i could go on

im selling half my coin stash now, the next 6k sell over on cryptopia is mine , this is not looking good

Crave coin which is also on Cryptopia and infact had the same features as obsidian and more, pure proof of stake even

Obsidian brainlets will just ignore this an never researcb Crave themselves so I dont even know why I bother

It's been 3 days lmao. None of the coins you listed have products so naturally they'd correct after a speculation bubble forms. The coins you listed pumped for multiple weeks, we're not selling to you for cheap.

did u buy in ico?

HOLY FUK FUK YOUR SHIT COIN CRAVE. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD IF YOU WANNA CONTINUOUSLY SHILL YOUR SHIT COIN

Lmao the real reason people are buying into ODN now is because they thought it was just a messenger application when it is actually a platform.

crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave crave

>edgy skull crap
It'll never appeal to normies without rebranding.

yes, which is why im worried

i want to keep my profit, i dont want to be left with barely even 2x my money

It has it's own thread too lol.

Just make your own thread friend. You're hurting your cause.

Masternodes are cool. I like Obsidian and Crave but theres not enough on the order book for the average person to buy a crave masternode. Basically no sell orders up to 8 dollars. I guess thats why people are hesitant.

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

same i bought in ico and i cant believe how much my money grew. its so tempting

I'm in the same boat. Bought during ico, but i'm going to take a gamble and wait for a new exchange to list ODN and see how it goes from there. Honestly, the only coins I've seen with heavy shilling that mooned hard and didn't immediately dump was Ans/Neo and OMG.

Chainlink is doing great.
About to blast off again.

if you cucks wanna assume Veeky Forums shilling means 100% the coin is gonna crash, be my guest. sometimes Veeky Forums just shills a good product.

How the fuck is if going to crash if biz is the largest hodler of the coin. We got in before the pump and dump groups this time that's why there wasn't price suppression from day 1

They are either new or have the memory of a goldfish. The ANS holders over the summer all of a sudden made a shit ton of money. It was shilled like crazy.

You gotta realize that most people holding ODN believe in the platform. Privacy oriented communities are very loyal.

Yeah, the slack has been one of the better ones imo, and I've been in many ico slacks.

believe me i understand but most of what biz shills gets pumped and dumped. of course there are exceptions like ans but i probably wont sell cause i got in during ico.

ODN might get dumped from 10mil marketcap to 70mil or so but not at fucking 20-50mil

Exactly. What other market a better market than Veeky Forums? Both are based on anonymous activity. Obsidian just makes it easier for anonymous people to profit from the next fappening. Therefore the relationship is symbiotic and value adding. Likewise Obsidian enhances DarkNetMarkets value by giving these platforms a way for people to talk on mobile chat. This doesn't yet exist.

>10mil

I mean 100mil

Screencapping this for future JUST threads.

Yeah I'm sure it'll dump a week or two from now after it's listed on a top 5 volume exchange

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

>muh exchanges
when you know a coin has no selling points

My wallet looks like dog shit, is there a newer version?

linux

Shieeeeet

This is /ourcoin/. We will pass $1 tonight.

/protectprivacy/ /ourcoin/ /$/

Stay poor then faggot. Read the white paper if you want to see the selling points, not my job to spoonfeed you. Can't wait to sell you my bags at 20x

lmao i love when people pick up my memz
but in all seriousness KRAVE fags go away unless you have a real argument.