Curlbro

So if you have an already "normal" body (not fat or skinny) and don't give a fuck about athletic performance or what other bodybuilders think of you, why not just curl?

Women look at arms on a guy the same way guys look at legs on a girl. I see plenty of "Meh" looking girls with great legs who I'd fuck the hell out of. So why not just do curls?

because biceps are lower on the hierarchy of getting good arms than forearms or triceps are

You are such a fucking idiot

Takes forever to get good arms with curls.

I do curl, i just do plenty of other stuff aswell.

triceps are 60 percent your arm size dumbass. it's why curlbros have shit looking arms.

because biceps make up a small part of the arm and women are becoming increasingly aware of people who just curl.

Because I'm not a faggot who will drive to the gym just to spend a 10 minutes doing a couple of biceps lifts.

> Neglecting core
> Neglecting pecs
> Neglecting back
> Shoulders
> Dat ass

You think girls don't notice the whole package? They're not desperate like you. They're not gonna fuck the first guy with big arms they see dumb bitch boi

i dont think he's advocating ONLY doing curls.

for example i'm running 4 day texas method right now but at the end of my squat/deadlift/back day, i'll do some BB Curls to get a nice pump going and have some fun

But that's exactly what he's advocating

I think that's literally what he's saying. Only do curls.

I dont lift for girls.
I lift for having the best body I can have.
I give a fuck about bigger arms, but everything have to be in balance.

Big arms just make you look short and plump unless you have a thin waist. Even then, you need to be proportionally tall enough.

If you have bigger biceps than deltoids you are a curl bro. Also you look like shit.

Because

1) The development, or lack of, of the rest of your body quickly becomes a bottleneck that prevents further gains in arm size. Ever seen a pair of 20 inch arms on a 135 lbs frame? That shit just does not happen. The body grows best as a whole.

2) Even if you like the look of big arms more than any other muscle group, I GUARANTEE you'll look a million times better when everything is developed in proportion rather than if you just had big arms.
If you put "big arms you" alongside "big everything you", big everything you is going to shit all over big arms you as far as aesthetics go.

Also, good luck keeping up motivation to train if all you care about is your arms. Progress is going to be slow or even non-existant.

Story time, that time Balconybro got BTFO on a date edition.

>meet tinder 8/10 in pics at a bar, actually 6/10 in person with Meth scars and birds nest hair. But I'm a nice guy so I don't bail, just order drinks and chat
>she's getting tipsy
>compliments my physique in some generic way
>yeah you definitely dont want to get bigger arms, you dont want to be one of those guys with arms bigger than his head...
>she's right, I appreciate the compliment, however then she follows it up with...
>reaches over and rubs my chest, "I mean, maybe a little more muscle up here, but everything else is perfect"

>tfw when simultaneously mired and insulted
>imagining how fast I would be in jail if I ever felt up a girls chest at a bar and said "not bad, but could use a bit more"
>go home and furiously incline bench
>chest still lagging but one day gonna make it.

roll

roll

Damn i forgot to check my roll.

>oh shit, my jailfu is a gun-toting terrorist. so that's how I die...kinda disappointed desu, always thought I'd die from mixing up some crazy ass preworkout and decapitating myself with a barbell.

>illegal twerk

Listen op when I was younger I used to only do curls and curls for hours I had the best arms and pulled all the girls these guys are just jealous they fell for the squat and deadlift memes and they look like ogers curl away brother

Fuck you, I always wanted Linda.

100lbs of weed.

imokaywiththis.jpg

ROLL

Roll

rollan

I always wonder whether these (or most of these) are actual jailbirds.

guess you'll find out driving around with borderline-jailbait-DUI Aspecia. Too bad about purple hair, she cute.

holy fuck roll

raw

Roll

I saw a guy with hige fucking biceps. Too bad everything else was extremely underdeveloped. He looked disgusting. To this day we know him as Big Biceps Guy, or as we used to know him Small Shoulders guy. Seriously tried not to die when I saw him for the first time exiting the gym .

roel

rollloooooo

Anyone have that infographic that showed curls being a full body workout. I saw it a loooong time ago

do you honestly think your muscles will play any part at all when a girl can choose a complete dyel with a better face?

girls don't give a shit about muscle if you have face

>xDD le squats for butt meme!!

no, faggot. FACE >>>>>>>>>> muscle

Your pic literally doesn't mention forearms at all. What a shirty "infographic"

Tripfag with the derail