Will lifting make my face more masculine or should i take test? im way past puberty btw

will lifting make my face more masculine or should i take test? im way past puberty btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0013OVVAK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1MGpxbS4WATW9
amazon.com/dp/B008RT2UVI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HOGpxbVF6J4FZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping for answer, i definitely got that weaker jaw going

Lifting increases testosterone levels over a long period of time.

Unless you have a pushed back maxilla, it will endeed make your face much more masculine if you lift for years.

Actually, lifting itseld doesnt matter that much, being jacked and shredded does.

dropping bodyfat will make you masculine

I ordered some mastic gum and will have progress pics from day 1.

Osteo-adaptation is real and documented. I'll see how significant it is.

>people this insecure exist

I already have a good life together.

Osteo-adaptation really interests me though.

>Finger tip push ups
>Advanced grip training
>Impact training on my shins

And now jaw training.

What a faggot

>mastic gum
what does it do?

It is much tougher than regular gum and can last 9 hours (-+3).

If you chew with bad habits or already have a maligned jaw it can give you TMJ.

Calls someone a faggot for wanting to better themselves..... on Veeky Forums....

Stay retarded my friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy

I've been grinding my teeth in my sleep since I was a kid and as a result I have a god-like jaw.
My chin is weak though. The gum may fix your jaw, but only surgery will fix the chin. Just letting you be aware before you venture.

Same, I'm still grinding my teeth as I sleep now, even.
Thank you, stress, you turned me into a man.

Will taking test between the age of 18-25 change your facial structure? I heard it does since when youre young youre plates are still suceptible to growth and taking test maxes them out and closes them off.

I already have a great jaw and chin. Gonna see how far this can go because most people lose their jaw later in life

90% of people bitching about their jaw just need to have an over bite corrected.

if you're still developing

Surgery and HGH

I posted about mastic here and I got told that all it's gonna do is make my face wider. Anyone have experience with it?

You might sharing some resources on finger thickening and grip strengthening? I'm also gathering shit because it nterests me.

>mastic gum
what product exactly did you order?

This, my friend went from marshmallow face to chiseled face

>Videogames character face
Why would anybody want that?

He's calling you a faggot because your idea of bettering yourself is so that you better conform to your ideal of a manly man.

It's inherently beta.

Chios gum. Here's the links

Both are said to be chewable. I'll compare, but I think the second link is more pure. You have to rinse the grit off of the second one before chewing.

>Capsule
Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum, Supports the Stomach and Duodenal Health, 60 Caps amazon.com/dp/B0013OVVAK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1MGpxbS4WATW9

>Resin chunks
Greece, Greek Chios (Xios) Mastic Gum ( Mastiha or Mastixa ) 100 Gr Box New amazon.com/dp/B008RT2UVI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HOGpxbVF6J4FZ

>Finger tip push ups

>Repeated trauma
Hitting a hammer, bat, pickaxe, wedge, on to a tire, rock, or piece of wood over and over

>Crush training
Just get any squeeze trainer that goes high in weight

>Punching
Hit a back or tree over and over
It adds up over time. Stuff like this.

I'm not sure-but that seems to be part of it.

Wrong guy. I'm doing it for personal interest.

Even so, striving for an ideal is the opposite of faggotry.

thanks for the links dawg

What about earlier than 18? I wonder if there are 13-14 yr old kids with chiseled jaws

Got any ebay links? Amazon shipping is fucking bs

One doesn't have a chiseled jaw, they just have a foward grown upper jaw (maxilla)

How's my jaw/chin???

i wanna cum in your mouth

Your maxilla is perfect and your jaw/cheeks too.

gz