I'm a really big fat fuck and I've begun a crash diet that blows all you pathetic cutfags out of the water

I'm a really big fat fuck and I've begun a crash diet that blows all you pathetic cutfags out of the water.

I'm 6'6.5 and I weigh 290lbs of pure flabby squishy blubber.

The only thing I ingest all day is 1.5 scoops of whey in 2 cups of cashew milk, for lunch. Nothing else.

I do about 30 minutes or so of cardio every day, and I never feel hungry or weak.

I've been doing this for 6 days now, and I'm losing a couple of pounds every 2 or 3 days.

Since I'm not looking to gain muscle and only want to lose fat, this seems like the most efficient way to do it.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1454084/
youtu.be/jSJQEl5vcAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'll lose weight, but you won't be any healthier for it (probably less actually), and if you don't learn good eating habits you'll just get fat again.

Yeah, you'll probably feel like utter shit after a few more days due to lack of micronutrients.

If I were you I'd rather aim to eat ~1000 calories a day of healthy food.

Explain to me in detail how I can be less healthy by being thinner than I am now.

I'm also taking a multivitamin to compensate for the lack of nutrients from food.

I see many things wrong
You have no clue what you're doing because that's a temporary diet, youre just gonna eat that for 1 or 2 more weeks and then you'll start eating shit again like the fucking fat fuck you are

Youll feel like shit eating so few calories and you'll most likely give up.

What happens when you are at a normal weight if you even make it that far ? You have not learned how to eat properly. ..you will just get fat again.

Coming from someone who has lost 100 lbs and kept it off. You need to change your eating habits

Oh so you were actually lying when you said that you only ate whey with cashew milk? Please tell me you are lying with something else. Oh please please be also drinking soda or something. Tell me that you have a cheat day LMFAO

Actually I eat really healthy shit. I just eat a lot of it.

I eat mostly chicken breast and veggies and yogurt, except i eat way over 2000 calories worth of it.

If I can lose some weight on this diet and then go back to eating the healthy shit, but keep it below 2000, I should be golden.

Not him, but that macronutrient thing is the most important.

I'd double up on that, and then get a couple of ones specific for bones (calcium, D, magnesium, etc) because the extra cardio is going to jumpstart some bone thickening (even if it is minor) and you'll want to be prepared.
As other anons have (and will) advised - start learning how to maintain once you get to a goal weight.

not op, but how do you effectively change you eating habits?

A can of coke zero per day. Zero calories, so I didn't mention it.

You're fat because you're lazy in everything you do. You're too lazy to eat in correct portions. Too lazy to learn proper nutrition. Too lazy to learn an effective and manageable routine. Too lazy to read the sticky. And finally you're even too fucking lazy to ask a question to people who've achieved what you're too fucking lazy to do.
How dare you come here and insult us. You are nothing but a fat lazy piece of shit and you will continue to be nothing until you stop being a lazy waste.
GTFO if you aren't going to take fitness or your life seriously.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAABABAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You can't make this shit up
You simply can't

wew buddy so much salt. Are you a manlet, is that it? Are you jealous of my godlike height? Jealous that once I lose weight and gain some muscle afterwards, you will pale in comparison?

Tiny little salty manlet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1454084/
A fatty that's also a liar. That never happens.

i see why you'd just want to throw insults. It must be hard to look in the mirror.

First reply user here. Lack of nutrients is the main thing I'm worried about. A multi will help, but it won't be enough, because nutrient absorption from multis isn't great and with such low caloric intake it will be even worse. Not to mention you're missing out on nutrients that aren't included in multivitamins (such as literally any fatty acid).

A moderate caloric deficit with a varied diet alongside plenty of cardio is really the best way to get where you want to go.

It must also be hard for you to look in the mirror when you need to stand on phonebooks to do it

>when I lose weight
Not with that diet and routine.

Is that blaha pre-roids?

I see. I don't know shit about fatty acids. Should I get those fish oil capsules that I keep hearing about?

The final proof that height threads are made up only by fatties. Embarrassing. Can you wipe yourself?

You should read the sticky.

I can and am losing weight. You can never gain height.

Let that sink in.

Oh my GOD

Alright. Thanks.

>thinking "haHA, I CAN wipe myself" is a good comeback by any stretch of the imagination

what?

Is that the only thing in your life you can hang your hat on? Sad little life. I'm confident you won't be able to maintain any form of significant or long lasting weight loss. Enjoy your McDonald's fatty.

goodbye metabolism

>having shit grammar and not understanding that my sentence meant that I can lose weight and I am losing weight, not I can wipe my ass and I am losing weight
wewest of lads

Fatty detected.

>Sad little life
My life is little, but you seem to be even littler.

you will give up and binge in 1 sitting ruin any "progress"

and i wasnt even going to post because it is a waste of time read the sticky

whats the rush u didn't gain all that weight in 6 months

>whats the rush u didn't gain all that weight in 6 months
actually I kind of did gain 70 pounds in 6 months.

Post proof chubs.

Proof that I can wipe my own ass? Legitimately made me smile.

How?

>Got fat from chicken breast and veggies
Yeah, nah. But I commend your effort to lose weight OP.

look pal ive been there i lost 70lbs and keeped it off for over a year and now am gaining muscle

take your time cut on 1500 calories or you will fail i promise you. i have no more to say on the subject

Proof you're losing weight you dense flabby piece of shit.

By eating 4000 calories a day and not exercising.

You can get fat from chicken breast and veggies if you eat enough...

No harm in that, but fatty acids are just an example, and the literature is dubious on how much fish oil actually helps.

I really don't recommend a crash diet.

What effort? You mean not scooping his fridge in his mouth? You mean not having the McDonald's menu sampler? Starving yourself because you're too lazy to learn is not effort.

>chicken breast and veggies
Lol ok can you run a 4 minute mile too.

shit, I don't have photos with my face and tattoos blurred out, and this thread would die in the time it would take for me to do it. Plus, I've only lost like 10 pounds in the past week.

10 pounds on me is not really very noticeable.

Actually it can take some willpower to not stuff your facehole with food when you're a fat fuck...

4 minute mile? nope. I can run for about 6 minutes at 7mph.

If you're so smart home come you're a great big fat person?

You'll fail because you're doing yet another shortcut.

excuses excuses

Troll thread.

8/10 troll though. Really captures the deluded fat fuck mentality.

How much food do you have to put into your fat fucking mouth to get fat at 6'5?

I can eat 3 pounds of food in one meal. Do the math.

Ah, the old Reddit fat-a-roo

Top fucking Kek!.

Biology student here.
You disgusting fat piece of shit. You think you found a shortcut by eating almost nothing? The only thing you're shortening is your lifespan you fucking retard.

You WILL fuck up you heart real bad.
You WILL fuck up your metabolism for a long time.
You could possibly fuck up your brain.
Hell, it could even damage your testicles pretty bad.

But hey, just go on, fucktard. Erase yourself.

God, I really hope you're trolling. Are you american by any chance?

>You WILL fuck up you heart real bad.
>You WILL fuck up your metabolism for a long time.
>You could possibly fuck up your brain.
>Hell, it could even damage your testicles pretty bad.
how?

I can't even imagine what you smell like.
youtu.be/jSJQEl5vcAo

Come on guys, this was clearly bait from the get go.

nope

I want it to be real man!.
Shit is fucking hilarious!!.

you can rest assured it's real

>local teen dies at home
>police say they found the boy at his computer and suspect malnutrition
>several empty bottles of vitamins and a single tub of protein powder were found in the room
>mother stricken with grief as next weekend was his annual my little pony meetup.

>teen
29, gainfully employed, live alone, despise bronies

How can you ever be a fat fuck at 6'6
Disgusting

I'm trying to change it, faggot...

Listen to me op. I did a crash diet, about 3 months. No food, only every two weeks for one day.

I lost 40 kilo in that time but here are the side effects.

>you will lose the ability to piss properly, it takes like 2 minutes of pressing before something comes out
>gallstones
>short sleep, about 5 hours max a day
>blacking out when standing up from a chair
>you are not hungry, but constantly think about food
>you feel like shit all the time
>after you are done you will look skinny fat
>you will feel cold all the time
>you will gain fat & weight back as soon you start eating again

Lifting weights on a caloric deficit is far superior. You keep your metabolism running and don't look like a scarecrow.

I'm 6'5'' by the way and git about 20 kilos back after that crash diet. After that I started to lift weights and everything turned out much better. You can lose weight with the same speed if you do enough sports while eating, simply because after some time your caloric maintenance is so low that it's hardly a difference

>measuring weekly
You realize it could've been water weight right?

you will give up

the compulsion to eat will be as strong as that which forces you to stop holding your breath before passing out

>no i won't

yes you will

Take vitamins, and supplement a little bit of healthy dietary fat and fiber. Otherwise, it'll work.

8 to 10 pounds of water weight?

>I'm 6'6.5
You mean 5'18.5"
Nobody here is 6'. Don't try to elevate yourself above us.

you'll also lose a lot muscle.
you'll become anemic.
you'll also fail your diet.

just do PSMF if you're so dedicated.

t fatass

First I've heard of PSMF, actually.

Pretty intredasting.

it's exacly what you're looking for. learn about it, refeeds etc. the best way to go about would be to read Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fatloss Handbook. maybe read his Flexible Dieting too while you're at it.

good luck bro.

Truly a useful fitfag.

I will.

you didn't get fat in 6 days so you are not going to get skinny in 6 days, you should take your time and do it right.

I had a super fat friend that did almost this same thing. He was gay, and used his weight as an excuse to avoid relationships because he was still in the closet. He came out and decided to get healthy, but for some retarded reason, he cut himself down to like 600 calories a day. He lost weight super-fast.

However, I assume he was doing this for the sake of a relationship. He tried to hook up with some guy, failed, then gave up and piled all the weight back on plus even more. Also, he fucked up his metabolism something fierce. Years later, it still isn't right. He's always cold and has shit circulation. He's gotta be over 500 lbs now. I'm taking his video game collection when he dies.

Well, I'm not doing this for a relationship. I hate women and unfortunately I'm not a faggot.

Godspeed, then. You're the hero we deserve.

>look at me I've been doing a stupid fucking crash diet for SIX WHOLE DAYS!

How come you fat slobs cant be assed to eat any vegetables? You are never going to make it. LEave this board and never return. You disgust me

If you had taken the time to actually read the thread you'd have known that I actually eat a lot of vegetables normally.

Don't believe because you're fatass and fats lie about food.

>bitching that I didn't read this stupid thread when you can't read the fucking STICKY

BTFO
T
F
O
>pleaselethisbebait.png

Stickies are for faggots and I ain't leaving, son.

Youre pathetic, you cant even diet right.

Yes, except you are overestimating your will power of only eating below 2000 right after ending a shitty diet. You are fat for a reason right now, at the present time you cannot control how much you eat. You should change your habits gradually, making it alltogether is like crashing on a wall, you will probably fail like most people that think that a "diet" is gonna suddently change their over eating habits, when you reach your body goal you won't know how to maintain it and you will hate the fact you can barely eat anything. Instead of doing it gradually, reducing just 100 to 250 calories a week and letting your body get used to it. Not to mention you will look horrible for the lack of muscle as you will burn a good chunk by the lack of protein intake but oh well, fatties are gonna fat.

ok, OP. what you're attempting to do is a psmf, which is a pretty common, although extreme diet.
it's basically keto without the fat.
and here's the twist: you'll fail.
wanna know why?

a psmf is really extreme and has to be very well calculated. which is for people who actually know their shit regarding nutrition.
you got fat and you claim to have gotten it on a healthy diet, so your view on your eating is just delusional. which is quite common in fatties.
and because you don't have any really healthy eating patterns you'll eventually fail. even if you walk through the hell of a psmf, which you're doing wrong.

here's what you do: start keto for about four weeks. count all the macros, eat at maintenance or slightly above.
if you learned how your body reacts to the food you eat, take another four weeks on a healthy diet of your choice, but eat at a slight deficit of a few hundred calories. i'd recommend something moderately low carb.

then, if you are determined and have to lose the fat fast, you can start the psmf.

and here's the right setup: figure out your body fat percentage. this diet only makes sense for people above about 25% if you want to run it longer than two weeks.
if you're above that, figure out your lean mass.
make 1g per lean protein per lbs lean body mass your goal. less will fuck you up because your body will eat it's lbm.
get a potassium, magnesium, calcium, multivitamin-supplement and said fish oil capsules.
eat your veggies. broccoli, leek, spinach, kale, this kind of stuff.
you'll most likely encounter slight depression, brainfog, anger, some weird kind of hunger, which isn't really hunger, but a vague craving, you'll have to shove down that fucking dry protein your throat and if you stick to it, you'll lose weight.
if you lost your weight ( keep track of your bf% and adjust protein intake) you'll have to use what you learned by eating an healthy diet before. if you never learned that you'll be a sick fatass in no time.

ah, and i forgot the sleeping problems/tiredness, the urine that smells like something from the lower planes of hell and the diarrhea. have fun, OP.
and don't be that cocky, you're just embarrassing yourself.