I have been lifting for eight months

I have been lifting for eight months
Eight months, five or six times a week, one our per day

WHY AM I STILL LOOKING DYEL???
There are people that make such huge progress in one sigle year, and I don't get what am I doing wrong.

Do you know someone which did in that small amout of time?

Or it if what you've listened from CHAD, or people from a taiwanesse guthural music image board?

One or a mix of all three:
>Steroids
>Manlet
>Good genetics

Sorry senpai, lifting if you dont have atleast one of the above is kind of a waste of time.

you are lifting way too much. You should only be lifting 3 times a week.

>better gains from not training as hard

Probably not eating enough/the right stuff.

also, if your diet is not good than that can seriously hurt your lifting and progress

The Point is you give your body time to rest and recover . You wonder why you aren't making gains? I had the same probably until I got on a decent ruitine.

Also, you are probably doing some type of split, having a day for chest and arms type shit. Hitting a muscle group once a week is not nearly as efficient as hitting it three times a week. Muscle protein synthesis only lasts 48 hours so you gain less buy a split

You posted this same shit in the QTDTTOT thread.
It's because you do a shitty PPL routine.

>five or six times a week
Drop your fucking brosplit and start a 5x5 SS, SL or ICF. You only need to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and rest enough. Sleep 8-9 hours and eat 15% above your daily calorie needs.

And WTF is a good routine?

If PPL is shitty, then what do you recommend?

you guys should ask the trap for help.

see

>work out 3 times a week

lol this board

1) changes to your own body will never look major since you see yourself every day, ask someone you know will be honest how much you've changed
2) 8 months is fuck all in terms of lifting, remember about 2 to 3 of those months would have been CNS gains mostly so you would likely not actually have gained much muscle in that time
3) "huge progress" usually implies roids, a lot more people are on gear than you would expect
4) maybe you just suck and have shit genetics, eat like shit and have a sucky routine

>spending every evening for the rest of your life in a gym
Lol, this fag.

>drop hypertrophy workouts in favor of strength routine

He said he doesnt want to look DYEL, being strongfat doesnt help either.

Bump

>168 hours in a week and you think spending 6-7 of it in the gym is too much.

Lol, this fag.

Lol, this fag.

Welcome to reality. The internet is full of roided up bodybuilders and e-statters. Lots of people on Veeky Forums say they're strong and look good, but one look at the crowd at the average gym say otherwise. Most people are weak and don't look good.