All of you salty betas that whine about women in gyms

All of you salty betas that whine about women in gyms.

This is for you

>An Ottawa woman says she was humiliated and “body shamed” when staff at an Orleans gym told her that her chest was “too large” for her tank top.

m.metronews.ca/#/article/news/ottawa/2016/05/17/ottawa-woman-wearing-tank-top-claims-gym-asked-to-cover-up.html

I'd tank her top alright

Sounds like some salty ass gym staff. What's better than that little tit bounce when a girl is running on the treadmill without a sports bra on?

it's always the ALT girls who land themselves in this trouble
anyway the story indicates ANOTHER WOMAN COMPLAINED ABOUT HER

>shitty sleeve rose tattoo
>shtty hair
why do these ppl always fit the same cliche

>shitty hair
>trigger glasses
>tattoo
>long nails
DANGER

>conservacucks

Looks hot to me.

woah

i'd humiliate and shame her body if you know what i mean

>Canadian news

Please just ignore us.

Shes definitely lying and probably wore a different tank top to the gym.

When women wear slutty revealing clothes at my gym they get a warning too. She probably had side boob revealing and cleavage hanging out and thats fun once or twice but very distracting eventually.

hallelujah my erection could cut lasers if i saw those bouncing around the shop

It's always the women who complain about other women, but it's usually men's fault.

When will women learn that it's not men who hold them back in society but other women

Honestly if I'd worked at the gym, I wouldn't have made that big of a deal of it.

Sure I'd bring up gym policy, but I wouldn't be heavy-handed about it.

This. I work with basically all and 3 dudes (2 who are fags and then me).
Fags dont start shit and all the girls do is cause shit amongst each other shit is annoying.

How pussy is your workout that you let something like that bother you?

Do you ever get laid? How much sexual frustration you have pent up?

Youre absolutely wrong. I'm surrounded by dozens of females lifting every day and im telling you how it is.

oh what a surprise half her head is shaved.
here's what probably REALLY happened: nothing at all, until she sat down at her laptop and had to think up a topic for her next jezebel.com article

>Fags dont start shit

If you're friends with chill homosex, congrats. Sadly most of the gay dudes I know are catty dramatic fucks that seem to sustain themselves on bullshit.

Women absolutely start shit with each other tho. It's their primary way of competing for mates.

patriarchy forces women to fight each other

men need to take responsibility for this

Eternal kek

I don't know about body shamed
but she's hot
and those guys are assholes

Why is this news?

Goddamnit canada

because nothing interesting ever happens in canada