I have been strictly dieting for three months for a guy I'm going to meet in a month...

I have been strictly dieting for three months for a guy I'm going to meet in a month, yesterday we had a fight and I think it's pretty much over.

I lost 14kgs and now cause I have no motivation or reason to cut, I had pasta yesterday and ordered pizza

Please help me find a motivation Veeky Forums, I worked hard and I don't want to go back to being the fates I used to be

>Please help me find a motivation Veeky Forums

if you can't find motivation within yourself then you are destined to fail and be a fat piece of shit forever. also, tits or gtfo

Either keep with it or just be a fatass. It comes down to what you want.

Don't think of it as doing it for a specific person. Think of it as doing it for yourself, so that you are ready for a new person you haven't even met yet.

>lifting for other people
This is why you will never, ever make it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You're a grill, right?

yes
he's from london... not me

How much do you weigh now, OP? Yes this is relevant.

Listen sweetheart here are enough ripped guys that would kill for 4 chan gf, especially when she is "high - test". I'm pretty sure if you'd post your contact data you could easily find a date here on fit

52kgs probably 54 in a few hours

>114 lbs
Mother fucker you are skinny as shit. How tall are you?

Forget the loser, get with me instead. And go ahead and eat the damn pizza, one day off the wagon won't fucking kill you. Besides, I will help you burn it off with some cardio.

159cm and no you see it's not just one day, yesterday i had pasta and today a pizza that is coming on the way and who knows about the snacks and the more things ill want tomorrow

can i just die already

Pretend it was a cheat meal and continue the cut, your doing real good, no need to stop.

>5 foot tall 114 lbs qtpa2t
Holy shit why are you so hung up on this faggot? You can obviously do better unless your face is disfigured.

Drop the zero and get wit a hero

What was the fight about?

>114 lbs
I fucking WISH my girlfriend was 114 lbs. She's on a cut and doing cardio but fuck progress is slow.

pfff

you'll be alright

Not to brag or try to get attention, I am very pretty and there's nothing wrong with me at first. Then I sperg, i literally get too emotional and weird and i think this time i did it too fast. Sent him four long texts that he saw and didn't respond to. and he's too normie

Need a pic so I can tell if you're making shit up

Most guys will find that spaghetti fucking adorable. I know I do.

guys don't like long texts

which one boys

Stop replying to this shitty bait thread
>btw im a grill
This doesn't need ot lead to 50+ reponses

you can be shy and spaghetti irl but I don't like getting really long texts

we haven't met irl yet, plus he does like long texts

What the fuck did the text say?

so embarrassing i don't want to even to think about it or worse look at it and the blue arrows

>dieting for guys

Post it you fuck. We gave you attention and didn't even get face let alone tits, this is the least you can do.

This. Once we all make fun of you about it, yull be better off from it because the worse will have gone and the best yet to come. Which is why you stick to the cut OP.

it was me telling him i was a virgin and how it's only because i haven't "met" someone i was comfortable with and just wrote all of that in the longest ways possible

How is this bad? You were honest. Don't worry about it.

>5 foot
>114 lbs
>pretty face
>spaghetti spiller
>virgin
Yeah no, this is a bait thread. You don't exist. Either post face with timestamp or fuck off.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

he isn't r9k
nobody wants a virgin and a "weird" person, he told me to "chilax" the other day

I compared myself to his ex and his brothers gf

I objectively have better features, a better body, I am smarter with better education.. but they are both taller and maybe fit is right, he is short so maybe he doesn't want kids even shorter than him

>losing weight for a man
>2016

stop doing this

>"losing weight for a man is baaaad!"
>meanwhile the entirety of Veeky Forums is all about lifting to acquire women
Enjoy being cucked.

Fucking manlets.

It's your body... you still have to live with it regardless of who else is/isn't touching it.

Will you really be happy letting yourself go?

Nah short grills are super hot to us

Source: short guy

Yes
Who cares
I want to die anyway

>I want to die anyway
Then become my sexual slave. You may as well serve SOME function.

No but seriously this is hardly the end. Eat your pizza, beat yourself up for a little bit, and get over it. You'll find someone better.

That's the plan

Learn

You're that Arab girl, aren't you? Stop using tinder, you deserve better than that

Good luck habibti