Whats the matter ELIX cucks, no more talking? Rofl going sub 30 cents

Bunch of bagholders . Coin is dying out whales dumped

Told ya so

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah lol all the hype died rip

Lol, you realize that people are just picking up cheap coins right now :-)

i tried to warn them but they wouldn't listen. i guess some people just aren't cut out for this crypto world.

lol whales

Dude, I just bought another stack, this is not a dip. Just a minor correction due to people panick selling.

Yessss fud moar I need them cheap ass elix

Yeah i figured one of you cope cucks would say this . Not gonna happen , the groups dumped and moved , volume is lowered

same fud discord as earlier.

ELIX cucks are still buying while SALT is near and all time low accumulation phase and is showing strong signs of price rise in the next few hours/days

SALT idea is much more solid too.

Great job if you bought at $.02 and sold at $.3, but this thing stinks to high heaven. I actually read the whitepaper, and uhh
>After you borrow your ELIX, you can sell them on exchanges for USD, withdraw that USD, and use the money for whatever you need. When you have the money to pay your friend back, you can buy ELIX and square up.
First of all, SEC is gonna wreck this thing and it is basically Put, the token.
Second, uhh, I'm just going to make a bunch of loans to my sockpuppet account and collect the "incentives" for my solocirclejerk. Nothing stops me.
Third, for legit loans, what the hell is used as collateral? If the dude defaults you're just out the loan. Some mention of "optional ETH collateral in the works" but that's just begging to be hacked.
So great pump I guess, but get out of this thing while you can, because it is total bollocks.
>no information on the team = scam
You've been warned.

*just a dip

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He thinks Obsidian wont meet the same fate

well if their delusion doesn't waver, they might actually be able to pick the price up themselves lol

Don't worry bro we can multitask it's not just about 1 coin.

>price almost at ath
>bagholders
idk if you know what that means friendo

where to cop salt?

There are still a few groups that will coordinate a pnd which i am in one

Elix is a massive risk investment, the circulating supply could increase substantially and tank the price hard.

This is what happens when anons don't read the whitepaper, then end up cucking themselves.

Who do you guys think posted all the shills in the last week( pump and dump groups) when you see less threads suddenly it means we moved on

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. /ourcoin/ /ourprivacy/

>few groups

Sounds like you'll just be buying each others bags lol.

This guy is stuck with bags of elix

>Comparing Obsidian to a shitcoin.

when it goes back up over 7-7.5k sats in an hour you should kys :) screenshot this and never forget you're an absolute fucking retard

arent u the same guy whos been shilling dgb forever? kys

Laugh all you want now, but read this user's post and believe what you want
Hope you get off near the peak.

Yeah, a whale alone can make it dip hard. There's not even 10% of the circulating supply on the sell books. I guess they're waiting to dump when a new exchange lists ODN, which is when I'll dump too I guess.

hes the same user who larps like fucking crazy. hes a little loco, i bet hes the op of this thread too

Welp, here we are. 1 hour later and it's at like 5.5k sats. Got anything to say for yourself, bitch?

considering im already up a substantial amount from buying the dip, I think you're an idiot.

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

1$ soon

You're not even him, fuccboi

> There are people still holding OFN
There is almost no support and it's pumped to absurdity. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

So? Your still an idiot.

Only 2% of the circulating supply is trading on Cryptopia. Nobody wants to trade on that exchange. The real pump hasn't even started yet.

what is OFN

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for this rocketship to get to Mars!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/obsidian/
> Market Cap: $19,181,767
> Volume (24h:) $1,148,690

Over 5% of the market cap has been traded in the past 24h. And according to Cryptopia, the last hour of trading had a volume of $27,356 (2.4% of it). This FOMO is out of gas and is sitting at the ATH. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together know that this is a cliff edge. But hey, keep thinking 'it won't happen to me'.

Going to have to pull some mighty tricks to get this pony to not tumble shortly.

who else here /exlixmarine/?

>Market cap 204 BTC

So I can buy 10 percent of ELIX and I am no where close to being a whale? 20 percent if i cash out my vanguard accounts

the price from here and x3 the price is a handful of bitcoin

Pajeets dumped on biz. lmao

its sitting at 25% of the entire exchanges volume, cant just ignore that.

Cryptopia is garbage. New exchange soon. cu on mars.

t. increasingly nervous bagholder

I hope these guys at least learn to recognize a pump and dump. Felt like this was being shilled by 15 year olds.

No need to be a dick to them. Everyone has to learn their lesson before they see how it works and how whales manipulates.

Look at the graph on coinmarketplace. It's just a slowly crawling up line. This is what linear growth looks like.

LMFAOOOOOO