How do you know if your an average looking person?

I don't have extraordinary looks so I know right away I'm not considered "a beautiful piece of art" like Brad Pitt but how do you know if you're average looking or above average looking?

I get random attractive people that smile at me or say hi, they could also just be friendly people, I dunno. I've walked into a popular bar that is frequented by the younger crowd on a random day looking for a part time weekend job and said to the manager that I'd like to apply to be a bartender, ended up I just got the job on the spot and she told me to start the next day. (Bartenders at popular bars are usually above average/attractive)

But I've been told I was average looking a couple times, once by a person who got into a flame-war with me on a social media site and used "you're just an average looking person" as an "insult".

Beauty is subjective but usually a person who is truly above average looking is considered above average by the majority.

List examples if u can

If you need to ask yourself if you are attractive or average you are average.

This.You can also tell if you people are not always looking at you which would imply you are either hideous or attractive.

People blatantly tell me and friends give banter about it.
Started snapchatting a Tinder girl first thing she said was "how the fuck", I asked what and she said "how are you so beautiful"
You'll know if you are

Go on omegle and if girls dont quickly skip you the you are then somewhat attractive. Try it out

things that never happened

Pretty much this....
My problem is im attractive but my normal facial expression is serious or angry mode... unless i think about it and force my face to smile or whatever, im always intimidating... wat do

This is wrong. Alot of omegle depends on external factors such as camera angles/environments i.e. lighting, where you are etc.. I've been told I'm a good looking guy by guys and girls and often get mires, yet I seem to get skipped on omegle

Girls never skip me on omegle, i dont think im that hot though

What's your secret?

omegle is never wrong. Sorry to break it to you, but you're not good looking.

When you ask any girl you like out and they always show interest

Kinda off-topic, but I guess still related. Why can't I seem to get any average looking chicks on tinder as an like/dislike option? All I get are there maked up basic bitches that look like they have no personality. Are these chicks the only ones that use Tinder or is my match rating "too high for my liking"?

Post some pics of you and I will give you my honest opinion.

>tfw think I'm a hot piece of ass
Phew

>ended up I just got the job on the spot and she told me to start the next day. (Bartenders at popular bars are usually above average/attractive)

No. You got the job because bartending is high turnover. You didn't get it because you were so good looking they hired you on the spot.

OK so back in high school I had two girls who approached me but I can't understand why because I have glasses and bad hair, explain

For fucks sake take this shit to /soc/
They literally have facial rating threads every day to address these insecurities

Dwelling over your face is extremely unhealthy mentally, if you want to be the best you can be you gotta leave all this fucking shit behind because knowing you're ugly isn't gonna help you it will just hinder your progress

Yeah, sure, I don't give a shit though. We just shouldn't be talking about it in a fitness board.
He should drop it or take it to the appropriate place.

But my accomplishments would suggest I am

I'm not good looking and I'm not ugly.

However, I have a face that many people recognize and remember after long periods of time.

I get people coming up to me a lot that remember me but I have never seen them before in my life (at least in my head I havent)

Feels good and bad man.