I TRUSTED YOU BIZ I WENT ALL IN ON THIS SHIT NOW I'M STUCK HOLDING ELIX BAGS, WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS??? SOMEONE MUST PAY

I TRUSTED YOU BIZ I WENT ALL IN ON THIS SHIT NOW I'M STUCK HOLDING ELIX BAGS, WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS??? SOMEONE MUST PAY

uh if you like the project why wouldn't you buy more at a discount?

buy the dip faggot.

will go to 5$

THIS SHIT IS A SCAM NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO LEND CRYPTO TO OTHERS, I ONLY BOUGHT IN CAUSE OF Veeky Forums NOW I'M GETTING JUST'D ALREADY DOWN .4 BTC FUCK FUCK FUCK

>he fell for the link biz meme

dude if all the biztards are getting in, its already too late

there are enough buy orders . just sell and watch it rise later. dont know why you need to be a faggot about it

Will 1$ by the end of tomorrow

in all the threads about this pnd there were voices of reason that spelled out what was ACTUALLY happening

you deserve this you fucking retard, when someone tells you something you don't want to be true, then at least research the statement a bit to be safe

Cut your losses and go BIS to remake back the gains

will by $2 by yesterday :^)

This was the most bizarre scam I've witnessed on Veeky Forums. There was not one clear explanation of what this does and how it would actually work in the real world. As always do your own research.

Rule of thumb that never fails: if there's a post with more than 100 posts on Veeky Forums about a coin, it's most likely too late to get in on it.

Think about the ELIX threads one week or so ago. Almost no one responded.

Now check the ELIX thread from today. 400+ posts.

It's called Veeky Forumstatistics. It never fails.

To be fair, there are always people either shilling or FUDing, someone's gonna be right 100% of the time

oh they were talking about elix

thats even worse than link lol

Thats too bad OP but don't worry! I have the next big thing for you to get all that coin back. OBSIDIAN BABY!

sell at loss for BIS you cuck

>Bunch of people come out of the woodwork and shill a coin that has literally never been heard of until today
>Success story pastas constantly posted about how Elix made people rich
>"Everybody is gonna hodl, I've talked with the other whales"

This is literally a textbook scamcoin.

but why

if this shit goes under 5 i will sudoku

Op stop being a retard. Look at the chaincoin charts. This is gonna moon over the next 2 weeks. Can't expect gains every day

Suppoman will continue shilling this tomorrow

very insightful post. get in early, shill your shitcoin, and dump while you still can for that easy 5-10x.

buy the dip. 5m marketcap is pennies. watch it soar to 1$ in a day or two lol

>t. pumper who didn't manage to get out in time
kek

They're just trying to get you to buy their bags as it tanks guys. Cut your losses and move on. NEVER buy a coin that you don't get into the ground floor unless the market cap is high enough (but not too high).

I think this still has a lot of gas in the tank user, just needs a few days

The absolute latest you should have bought this coin was 48 hours ago.

By this time yesterday it had already pumped a 5x.

That's plenty of money for Pajeet to run away with.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

I hope this thread stays up long enough so when it pumps again (which it's priming to do right now) we can rub it in fuders faces :)

>a 3 page whitepaper stretched to 4 pages
>a lending service with no rep or credit check in place
>devs more anonymous than ethbet neet dev

ENJOY THE BAGS SUCKER!!!

It's a dangerous game user. Live and learn.

going down 50% by the next hour lol cant wait

did Veeky Forums just turn into a PND board? I mean there were at least some fundamentals backing ARK and OMG to justify the hype...

But this is a literal shit coin. It serves no purpose but to scam

i was one of them and i will be buying the dip later tonight at 2k

Just bought the panic dip, guarantee so did all these fudders

yup, all these newbies are about to see the perfect example of whale manipulation

this will be back to 7k+ sats within an hour and they wont understand what happened

My friend, my friend, my friend, my friend, my friend.

>>Beckons you closer with a friendly hand gesture.
>> Squats down on the side of the road and shits.

I AM now bagholding

Th-thanks biz

Can't believe some of you absolute retards bought into a coin that pumped 400%+. God you're hopeless.

k

lol

>falling for the elix or obsidian pump and dump and instead of buying our coin LINK and holding

see you soon newfriend.

>LINK
>not a shitcoin

FUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFF

user, you said one hour

I've been lurking on biz for a week now and even I could see elix was garbage.

user Elix was $06.7 just last weekend. Now it is stable trading at $0.21. It hasn't "crashed," it's up 3x in three days and seems to be staying there. It only "crashed" if you bought in at $0.36, but the fact it has found a floor at around $0.20 is a very bullish sign.

>4x since last 3 days
>2nd place on coinexchange
>low supply
>low market cap
>garbage
gtfo noob, getting panicked at the very slight movement, you know what volatility means right?

I'm sorry, user. My hands were just too weak for this coin.

thanks for buying my bags, nothing personal kid