Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums
fem here wondering if there is something I can do about my "violin hips" or "hip dips"?
From what I've found it seems to be a bone structure thing so I feel like it might be hopeless.
I'm 110lbs, 5'7" so It's not a fat issue but I think because I'm so small it is more noticeable.
Any suggestions about how to make this look smother or am I just stuck like this?

plz be in london

Post hips

Not sure why you'd want to change it. As long as you have some muscle mass and a good bodyfat % it'll look aesthetic.

Post a photo if you can.

You can get liposculpture done
Suck the fat from some place you don't want and inject them on the dips to smooth it out

literally who cares

Those are love handles. Do you even lift?

Like you said, its due to your bone structure.
Getting leaner would probbly make it even more noticeable.
You could inject some synthol into the "dips". Start with a low dose and see how it progresses.

Optimally aesthetic is better than just aesthetic

I have this too, fucking hate it.
I've heard side leg raises and squats are the best to sort of smooth out the whole problem. I've not had much luck with it but I am admittedly not very dedicated. Maybe you'll be more disciplined and get better results.

There's nothing wrong with your hip dips op. I find the image on the left to be more sexually attractive.

They're not love handles reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Veeky Forums never change pls

Why would you care about something so insignificant? I didn't even know this existed before you posted it lmao

Stop focusing on tiny shit that doesn't have any effect on your life. Youve lived this far without noticing, so why should you care now?

I think most guys wouldn't really care (assuming you're into guys) about about hips.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Don't get rid of those dips, OP. They're hot as fuck. What's next, breast reduction? Quit being stupid, you sexy idiot.

maybe im weird, but i like those "dips"

dont worry about it lmao

You guys are super sweet Veeky Forums
Thank you, here's a picture of my hips

>Youve lived this far without noticing, so why should you care now?

>You've been a skeleton all these years, why change it now?
>You've been a fatty since you were 5 years old, why change it now?
>You've been working this job you hate for years, why quit now?

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

London?

Try to change the angle of your feet, and see how your hip bones stretch your hips in different ways

How can you be 110 lbs at 5'7 and STILL have a puffy gut
Geez do you have even an ounce of muscle?

PLS DON'T CHANGE A THING HNNGGGGHH

you need to start squatting

rude

...w

w-wheres da benis?

White knight gtfo

newfag gtfo

>I'm 110lbs, 5'7" so It's not a fat issue
>It's not a fat issue
>not a fat issue

What? more food, more gains, more gains less "dips", seriously what the fuck? also eat a lot food high in estrogen

Change literally nothing. I would so destroy you.

It's a copy pasta dude. Don't get all butthurt

Idk you look fine, squat or something?

L O W E S T

O

W

E

S

T

Hip dips are sexy when the butt is tight and the bf is low. Lack of hip dips is also sexy when the butt is tight and bf is low.

Stop being a stupid bitch about nitty gritty details and get fitter and it'll all work itself out.

hnnng post rear glute spread no hetero

u'r fine, just workout a bit, cardio+squats and your legs will be juicier, your ass and your belly will be even more apealing

I dated a girl with pretty pronounced dips and it had never occurred to me before dating her that I didn't like them... but I didn't. It didn't help that she was annoying also but the dips were a bigger deal breaker for me.

can you post the uncensored pic on /s/ and link is to it.

Id say probably trim your bush a little. It appears to have gotten quite unruly in that left picture.

A-are you an archeologist?

Jesus Christ you're pale get some sun you vampire

Squat more and lower.

Wear high-wasited, tight belts such that they act like a girdle. Just re-structure your hip bones!

BREHH

go lift something

nice, now let's see the back

Pretty much this.
You're skinny fat, just do some actual workouts and not just cardio then you'll see a change.

>inb4 but working out regularly is haaaaaard user can't I just do nothing and it will go away on its own??? :3

Didn't read any of the responses, But I'll answer this assuming you are a grill.

Yes. It's a bad feature. It's one of those things that make people think "they looked better with clothes on", if you know what I mean. I'm sure you've had the same thought about some men too.

Could it be genetics/bone structure etc? Yeah, probably plays a large role.. Assuming you aren't dumb and already checked that it's bone and not fat.

Only thing I can think of doing that would help is finding out exactly what muscle(s) is located in the dip. Find a way to isolate those and make them bigger.

I also heard that wearing jeans that are too tight on your hips can cause it. Although this may just be a myth, who knows. But if you do this then it's possibly worth stopping it.

Best of luck to you. Also if you haven't already, post pics xoxox

Pls show dick

Oh fug...

Nevermind, scrolled up and seen the picture.

Concentrate on losing the fat first. Then if it's still there (which it won't be, or at least won't be anywhere near as noticeable).. you can start worrying about genetics and isolating specific portions of the glute.

relax. They are sexy to me and probably some others. Now post hips or gtfo.

fuck. Post vag somewhere. Need to fap.

If I swam for say, an hour or so a day, would that help?
That's what I've been thinking about doing but I'm not sure if that's the best thing.

Crikey, this little fella likes to defend himself by ejaculating on his own face. He ain't no two pump chump either. He can ejaculate before you can say "Fuck me, what was that!?"

Also, losing more weight won't help you it will only make it more pronounced. You have to build muscle in that area if you want to get rid of it.

skwatz

post vag

You look fine :p

No, it won't help. Cardio in this case is the enemy. I would recommend squats or weighted hip thrusts.

Get that damn censor out of the way and show us your cunt

>not liking bush

Try standing in a different pose and take another pic from a different angle, like from the back to see if it changes things

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Kek.

Also want vagoo though. Hoping for hair. Preferable ginger.

>liking bush
Filthy degenerate

> wanting a woman look like underage girl
> calling someone else degenerate
Top cuck senpai

dont do anything you are perfect no need to come here anymore

go have some pizza with your favorite boy

>Wanting rancid smelling brown pussy instead of a pink and smooth one.

A grill's cunt should be shaved and smooth without a strand of pubes. Hair down there is fucking disgusting.
>wanting a woman look like underage girl
What if I do like it that way? it takes years of the woman and makes her cunt look young

>birthing hip
>hot as fuck
hnnnng, would fug

get bigger thighs if you want to dilute that "dip" effect
also, be the mother of my unborn children!

Will paypal $10 for nudes.

>OP has something that can't be changed
>lists 3 things that can be changed

I hope you don't give actual advice around here

Well wearing low cut underwear + pants are going to make your bone structure more pronounced.
I can't stand when people have a bone structure like yours, and then wear underwear/pants super low.
Your underwear is barely even fucking on. Pull them up, jesus.

It's fat.
So, lose fat, add muscle and you're set.
You have some great potential!

OP is a literal 5/10 and you faggots, excuse me, I mean 'lifters' act like you've just seen some fitness model post her pictures.
Is this board full of literal skeletons or what the fuck

STOP COCK-TEASING AND POST CUNT!

It CAN be changed though

And even if it couldn't, in order for her to learn that she would have to wonder if it was possible first, therefore it's perfectly reasonable to ask how to do it, so why be a dismissing faggot about it

>Is this board full of literal skeletons or what the fuck

It's full of teenagers actually
Teenagers try really hard

Came to this thread to watch the lonely fags lose their shit when op posts pics.
I was not disappointed.
If u want actual advice come here after the children are put to bed OP.

To answer your question: Those are love handles, lose fat and they will disappear.

>If u want actual advice come here after the children are put to bed OP.
>after the children are put to bed
you do know that the world is round, right?

So if I should squat, how many should I do? Whats the routine?
how2squat Veeky Forums?

After murka kids are sent to bed with bellys fully of tendies, before australia internet finishes buffering

How fucking new are you?

You OP? At least show ass...
I'll tell you how to squat if you do :)

What does it look like from behind?

Get better posture, please gain weight so you don't have disgusting stick legs

Will there ever be a time again when memes like these are born?

>gay dudes pretending to know what straight men like
Hips are literally everything. OP if squats don't help then you're stuck with it. You could maybe get surgery to have fat inserted over the "dips" to smooth it out but either way I'd still give ya a smash ;)

>tfw you will never have the hips of a godess :'(

Ceck

I want to die crushed between those thighs

Crying forever

Read the fucking sticky you rancid cuntbag. You are seriously a stupid piece of shit if that wasn't the first thing you did when clicking on this board.

BUILT FOR SEX
U
I
L
T

F
O
R

S
E
X