Is cycling a meme exercise? I don't really see the point in a form of cardio that only uses the quads...

Is cycling a meme exercise? I don't really see the point in a form of cardio that only uses the quads. At least with running you get some minor core and shoulder work.

>biking
>only quads

Cycle sprints with resistance turnt up, or up hill, is good lunge substitute.

Running and then 15-20 minutes of jump roping.

no but biking on bike lanes set up on the sidewalk at a leisurely pace annoying pedestrians or meandering alongside traffic annoying drivers is not exercise,and people that consider it as such are deluded.

like my status if you wish your face was that seat

it's a viable form of cardio

stop thinking about it in terms of muscle groups

Some sports are just for enjoyment. I think cycling is far more enjoyable than running.
Besides, cardio will suffice for 80% of the population.

If the goal of cardio is to make muscle you just don't get it.

But it's probably bait.

Am i a cuck if I fantasize about girls sitting on my face?

Only if you're eating a creampie.

Nah. I just want to sniff dat ass while I'm tongue deep in her girl sauce.

How would that make you a cuck? Do you literally not know what cuckolding is?

There are faggots who believe eating a girl out is cuck behavior because it's not dominant.

I'm also being facetious.

Not eating your girl out is a quick way to end up getting cucked. If you refuse to eat her out (and believe it, she will want to be eaten out at some point), someone else will. You're double fucked if the new guy is actually really good at it too.

Girls will leave anyway, you cant prevent her from doing what comes natural to her which is pissing right off and breaking your heart
eating her out is fun and a great ego boost, main reason why you should do it but dont kid yourself into thinking your girl will stay

This picture is so fucking hot, yet delicate and cute.
It's mesmerizing.

I agree with this. Just fucking browse r/sex, and you'll get a decent handle on how much women like oral sex.

Plus,i don't know how you could dislike it if your attracted to the girl. It's literally heaven, you get to stick your face in her sexy bits.

I dunno. I'm starting to think the reason most girls cheat is the same reason a lot of guys do. Their partner is a either a prude or emotionally neglectful and there's someone else who's more willing to experiment. In a lot of guys cases, not only are they emotionally neglectful, but they're prudes too. A lot of guys refuse to eat girls out, let girls try butt stuff with the guys butt, extend foreplay, give quality fingering, etc. It's a double whammy that leaves guys wide open to getting cucked.

Like for instance, my girlfriend likes putting her fingers in my ass when we do missionary. Most guys wouldn't do this. I'm willing to do it because I'm open minded. In exchange, she is trying to have sex with me all the time because she knows I'm down for butt stuff.

Anyone who says butt stuff is gay when it's with a naked woman has some serious cognitive dissonance.

>inb4 fingers in the booty ass bitch

I think youre trolling on some level but why not
I think girls cheat because they simply want to try out new guys and lets be honest, there are always guys out looking
I know girls who dump their partner just because they got bored after a few months and want someone new

+1

that pic has made me nut so many times OP. ok bye.

There are enough guys out there doing this and what you're doing is called confirmation bias.
Life is too short to stop trying new things, if your girlfriend was a bore in bed and clingy because she knew that if you'd run off she'd be alone for months or years wouldn't you want to get out of there, a lot of guys are like that because they either give themselves too little credit or they are in fact boring losers who settled

>Facetious
>Face

Mild kek

I mountain bike. You hit more muscles with having to maneuver your bike on technical obstacles compared to road biking. With the elevation changes that go on in the terrain I ride in I end up getting a good interval workout. Upside is I won't lose feeling in my penis like what happens to road cyclists and I actually look good with a shirt off.