youtu.be/GDSbXazc-B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit triggers me, especially when girls have X legs

that guy is standing you cuck

Damn daniel is backatit again with those white vans

Yeah, I never understood why or how people walk like that

It's usually skinny people too

Its a female

I walk like that naturally for some reason. whenever I walk straight my knees start hurting :(

Skinny people are like malnourished trees which didn't get their spot under the sun.

A gust of wind would tip them over if they didn't have widespread roots.

Fuck off

They aren't walking?

I stand like that too. But when I walk my feet are normal

Honestly, how do people walk with their toes out so far?

Those are some flat ass feet

Valgus deformity, too much sitting.

Ive noticed a lot of fat whales walk like this. With feet turned out. It makes me physically ill watching.

As a hockey player, I am doomed with this. Fit as fuck, but I walk like a duck

>its a female
>its
aahaha

im duck footed but with a wide stance, what gets me is seeing (mostly fat) peoples knees bend into each other.

>le epic grammar meme xD

Stussy man man damn

Didnt mean to quote the post at the end and probably shoulve just fucked off lol oh well

You should get that checked out

Enjoy knee problems

I was student teaching this fall and this fatshit redneck kid walked everywhere in his cowboy boots out at almost 90 degree angles

This is a side effect of pes planus. Flat-footedness. It occurs in 20-30% of the population.

Just look into orthopedic inserts. It's really not that big of a deal (until you're 50).

Does it seem strange to stand naturally to you?

I stand that way and i have high arches

It doesn't make me as mad as people that DRAG their fucking feet, the fucking sound of it is disgusting and irritating.

I want to get really fucking huge and wear red cowboy boots everywhere

Most autistic post of the day award

I watch and notice this a lot. I shoe horses and it's all about angles and placement. Duck feet (op's pic) A's pigeon tied (the opposite of op's pic) can all be corrected with the proper angle on the sole of the shoe. I always wonder if people walk like this cause they got cheap shoes when they were little and it messed them up

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'm not flat-footed but I walk with my feet out, though not as out as OP, and have slight internal rotation of my femurs

I have bowed legs so i had pigeon toe but corrected it by consciously doing so. When I found out about atg squats man life's easier for me.

How fucking autistic do you have to be to make a thread like this

New shoe inserts that are thick on the outside and thin on the inside

how do i into popeye arms? pls respond

My legs look more normal when I walk on the out edges of my feet, are you sure thats the distribution I need?

I walked like this and id get sharp calluses next to my pinky toe.

I got an sole insert with a little bump in the middle from a foot doctor and it fixed me up.

>tfw I sway my hips if I walk with forward pointing toes
>tfw self-conscious about it since I have received multiple comments about my big ass from squatting 3 plates ATG
T-thanks Papa Rip.

My right foot points out much more than my left, but that's because I didn't do physical therapy when I broke my leg about 10 years ago, so my leg, ankle, and foot all adapted to walking the way the walking cast allowed. If I turn the foot straighter, it feels like my knee is pointing inward and feels fucky to walk

On a scale of one to ten, probably a solid six and a half at least. Fuck, you can bump that up to at least a seven if OP squatted down in public just to take this picture.

>you stare at people's feet to look how they're walking around
>take pictures of people's feet because they're doing it wrong

Seriously, I've never done this. I've never thought of doing this. Maybe I'm out of touch and this is something that normal people do. Maybe I'm the autistic one here, but for once I actually feel like I might be the normal one in the thread.

I mean, who the hell cares? Is it a Euro thing where people critique how other people walk? I don't understand.

How is it autism? The stance you take can affect your posture. You're young so you don't understand how import it is to have maintain good posture if you want a straight back when you're older.

Can it be corrected past adulthood?

It could also be muscular.

>not being proud of your massive muscular buttocks swaying in the wind

Flat feet actually orginate from weak glutes.
If you work your glutes, your knee start to point outward, instead of inward, which will help the inner side of the bottom of your soles to rise up.

This process if called abduction. When you have weak glues, adduction happens, which causes your feet to point out like a duck.

Just do some glute thrust, or squats with a belt or elastic band wrapped around your thighs. Belt squats for me really hit my glutes.

I do not walk like that, but I do stand like that. It looks weird for a woman to stand like that but I never thought men who did it look that weird. Thanks OP now I am going to be self-conscious.

Well that might explain it. I had a physio tell me I had the flattest feet they had ever seen when I was a kid.

youtu.be/GDSbXazc-B0

Heres old Elliots video on it you lazy batty boys.

I used to walk like this when my BMI was under 20. I'm 6'6" with small feet, so it felt natural for me. Now my BMI is 22 and I forced myself to walk straight for long enough, that it became natural.

It's not that you're paying attention to YOUR posture that's autistic. I understand that you're posture is super important and go out of my way to sit, stand, and move in ways that positively reinforce that and have done so since I was a very young child.

Getting your jimmies rustled because some stranger has bad posture, then stopping to take a picture of that person and post it on a russian roshambo board and summing it up with a sweeping generalization about an entire country of people is autistic as fuck. Posting this on Veeky Forums would be like someone taking a picture of somebody with a tag showing on their t-shirt and posting it on Veeky Forums saying ">millennials do this" It's clearly something you shouldn't do, but it's not something you should even concern yourself with.

How do you not see that? I don't know, maybe I'm just the autistic one here. Like I said, maybe I'm out of touch.

The autistic part isn't the topic, it's just how the topic is being presented. Does that make any sense?

Is it just me or can you see the hot Stacy behind those giga forearms and double chins

shut your whore mouth

I'm the same, my knees are already busted for sure - can't squat properly because having my feet facing forward causes my knee to buckle inwards

super kek ;^)