So when is he dying?

So when is he dying?
My bet is March 2017.
Post bets below Winner gets 1000 pounds of whey..

17:14
Heartattack

t.Skeletor Death

august INF#+

rich is immortal

rich may never die

>Winner gets 1000 pounds of whey

so you want the winrar to die next by winning this poisonous garbage

Tomorrow

2016, October 31st.

Woke up this morning - One scoop too many!

id say mid july. He beat up a retard and dyed his hair pink, so i'd assume he's already dead inside.

somewhere in the last half of this year i think. Probably like september-october i'd say.

Veeky Forums you're now in charge of giving piano man's eulogy.

quick, what do you say?

he left the humanity behind

I'm stating, for the record, that Price Is Right rules apply: closest without going over.

4 years from now. C'mon.

"I have a lot to say about Rick... In fact, about 8 hours worth!"

"If I had a scoop for every time Rick made me smile... Well, maybe that'd be me in that coffin!"

He's truly left humanity behind...

>Implying when he dies he won't just be reborn as a mutant and leave humanity behind

It's the final necessary step for him, and he knows it.

he'll get shanked by that piss guy with downs syndrome he beat up

Decay by the Day will be coming out soon right babe?

SIX FEET C'MON

Gun post. Best so far.

>mfw Rick Linguini tears his oilarms to pieces attempting 100 dips

>1000 lbs of whey
That's ~15,000 scoops.

Whats your average SPP

Simple math:
454g in a lb
1000lb is 454,000g
Average scoop is 30g

~15000 lb

Rich is looking pretty weird lately, his face looks super red and it looks somewhat like a halloween mask, not sure if it's all the drugs or some type of plastic surgery but it looks fucked

Its all part of the plan. He's transforming into Hellboy.

thats my birthday

He should have died in 2008 when his appendix burst and he refused to go to the hospital for treatment because he didn't have health insurance. He didn't think he could afford treatment out of pocket and hadn't even seen a doctor in 20 years. But Amy saved his life by forcing him to go to the ER and they performed surgery just in time. While he was there, they ran some tests and found out his kidneys and liver were failing and had been failing for a long time. He refused to get it treated and that was 8 years ago. I have no idea how he's still alive. He's done insane amounts of gear, GH and insulin since then, not to mention the party drugs like coke and x.

2019 at the latest. He's living on borrowed time. Cause of death--multiple organ failure. Of course he might die sooner of a sudden heart attack.

Either about mid May, or the end of May

>About 8 hours worth

Top kek that good me guud lmao

2016? We're already past mid May, silly.