Has getting Veeky Forums gotten you tinder matches?

Has getting Veeky Forums gotten you tinder matches?

Has lifting cured your autism while talking to girls?

Has getting Veeky Forums made up for your lack of skills in bed?

Just lmao, lifting weights doesnt do shit.

Maybe not, but it gave me some sort of reason not to hang myself in the fucking closet

I know that feel bro. Do you get dates from it? seems like all these girls are too scared.

bump

Yes
Yes
Yes

All ugly

SENPAI. Where do you live? Everything on my local tinder is a bunch of hambeasts or looks like they got kicked in the face by a mule.

Hey man, why not post your profile so us dyels can mire?

Southern California

>tfw never had a match on tinder
>tfw even started matching with the ugliest of land whales just to see if I would get matches
>tfw still no matches

T-tinder is a m-meme, r-right guys?

Yes. I send this message to every match and roughly 1/6 of my matches are down to meet up and fuck that same night.

I'm pretty fit and my first pic is me shirtless at the beach. That was last summer though, and I've since gotten more aesthetic and want a new pic to show it off. What do you guys think of posting shirtless selfies to Tinder? I don't give a shit if anyone I know finds me, but I don't know how girls would react to that. Does it come off as too desperate?

I average sex once a year. But its enough for me.
I refuse to stoop so low as a man to use Tinder.
Hopefully I can get to the point where I only fuck to reproduce. Then one day I can find that one, she'll grind and that pussy will be trying to suck the life out of me and I'll nut in her and create a child of light.
It will all be worth it at that moment. Because after all, only this moment matters.

When you guys get a match that is DTF. do you go to their place or yours? I live with my fkin parents and cant imagine bringing someone over

For me it's this, spam bots, and 23 year old girls with profiles that say "I love Jesus and my three kids!"
>Texas

There's no general rule. Some girls might be appealed by your shirtless pic but I'd say the majority of girls would find this pretentious and shallow, especially for the first picture

>Hopefully I can get to the point where I only fuck to reproduce. Then one day I can find that one, she'll grind and that pussy will be trying to suck the life out of me and I'll nut in her and create a child of light.

Holy fedora tip

What about as a second or third picture?

Shirtless pics can never come off as desperate. Only douchey, but you're on tinder so it's difficult to make it bad. Make it artsy, like the good picture is what you really needed, but your sickkunt body just so happens to be there, or have it be a picture at the beach, that way your shirt must be off. It's tinder tbough, don't overthink it

>do roids
>get fit as fuck
>use down lighting and mirror angles to look beastly
>literally get laid using just the devil face emoji, "yes" and "I'm here"
When will you cucks learn to overcome your problems kek

snap me? like wtf man? Give me a number bitch. Tinder is or has to be a meme man. If you're getting matches please post your body and face if you have the balls.

T̶̥͔͎̱̩̥͍̪͔̺̪̬͕͖̲͕̱̕̕i̴͜͞҉̭͍̻̰͓̹̬̤͔̳͈͙̬͖̜͚̰n͍̣̝͈̪̹̖͈͎̮̙̞̠̫̞͢͞ͅd̷̢̖̞̠͇͕̲̻̠̞̫̼̘͉͝͠͝e͟͏͞҉̲͕̼̜̹̟̜̟͙̠r̸̤͓̰̭͈͔̯̺̲̜͕͈͇̭̱̥̕͟͞ ̡͚̟̮̥̫̕̕͟͝i͏̗̟̠̮̦̼̭̺̫̝̗͕̘̪̫̣s̬̦͇̮̜̳̹̻̳̥̣͜͝ ͏̢̝̮͕͎̝̬̫̖̣͖̬̳͕͖͈̤͚͍̳t͠҉҉̭̟͍̝͎̟̙͓̫̰̭͔̺̱̻͘h̸̛͏̱͖̺͍̤̤̝̱͖̼̥͉̝̘̝̦ͅͅe̷̛̩̝͍͓̘͓͚̜͘͡͡ ̴̴̛̬̤̫̻͇̻̝̪͉͖̩̻͍̤a͏̵̩̯̭̬̱̖͖̰̯͖͍̭̬̤̭͎͖̣͍b̛̰̹̲͙͔̪̥͇̙̤̼̣̳̠̫̤̗͜͜͞ͅs̢͜͏̷̖̱̪̟̲̳͈̳̥̫̤ͅǫ̠͔̲̩̖͉͖̯̥̲͍́͜ͅl̨̀҉̺̫͉͕ṷ̬̱̜̼̬̪͕̥̱̱͢͝t͕͚̞͖̪̀̀͟e̕͏̪̖̼͉̥̻̲̤͉̙̰͙͞ ̴̸͖̦̠͈͈̱́͟͜d̡̢̹̝͖̗͕̼͉͘͢e̥͖̗̠̝̣͉͎͙̘͉͙̞̗̤͟͠v̴̩̼̱͔̦̘͝ͅi̡̖͚͔̝͞l̶͡҉̶̛͇̺̻̟͉̠͓̱̬͇̺̥̭̤̖̳ͅ

plenty of matches yes
autistic as fuck still

Third picture is acceptable. See for the rest of instructions

Anyone else have a problem getting girls to meet up?

I don't know if it's because I'm just shit with women, or if 18 and 19 year old girls are just stupid as fuck.

Out of every 10 numbers I get, only get two dates.

Welcome to
>current year
brah. No one texts anymore

Brah its not.

I'm a 6'1 153lbs DYEL face is pic-related but I constantly smash chicks ranging from 6 to 8 through Tinder

Hahaha.. another zombie. Another victim that can't engage on any other level than the one programmed for him, that he may consume, die, and leave behind shittier children conceived on Tinder.
Look into killing yourself.

You look submissive

It's no joke dude. I've fucked maybe 7 girls from Tinder. The trick is to just be direct and straight to the point. These girls have 7 other dudes messaging them at the same time, so no use in prolonging conversations with them. Just be straight forward, and the slutty ones will say yes.

I've got a half dozen identical screenshots like that. I can post some more if you're interested.

I also attached my current body. I see more aesthetic people post here every day, so there's no reason this line shouldn't be working for other people here (within reason).

>posting your face on Veeky Forums

mirin.

how long liftin? height + weight?

Absolutely no shit given. Which is probably the first step in the stairway of smashing through Tinder.

this isn't /b/ fucking retard. I know trips who work decent jobs and post their face here.

This. No point having an actual conversation on tinder. Use a different dating app if that's what you're trying to do.

Get a hold of a female friends tinder sometime if you can. Literally every swipe is a match, so they've all got a tonne of people messaging them.

Thanks man. I'm 5'9" manlet and 165 pounds.

I've been lifting for a little under 2 years now. Started out as a skinnyfat.

I attached another tinder win. And before you ask, it was the girl on the left, not her fat friend.

Hahaha fkin good one, I'll use that line

Yeah must be fun when people who you might now lurk Veeky Forums and see your autistic face here lmao

no, being ugly sucks
I use an automated bot and My rate is horrible and I literally like everyone.

I thought getting fit would help but Its only making me feel worse.

they're both fat

...And? There's literally nothing wrong about visiting the fitness section of a cantonese kitesurf discussion website

left is fat too,just look at those fatceps.thats a 4.5/10 at best.

>caring that people know you browse Veeky Forums
How did you become so insecure lad?

Hide your powerlevel retard

>not her fat friend
>grill on left has bretty good fatceps
>gorrila arms reach past knees

kekaroo nice "tinder win"

>implying he should care
It's tinder lad. If you're gonna go exclusively for 8,9,10's you're gonna have a bad time. There are a stupid amount of guys messaging these girls, even the ugly ones, they can't fuck everyone. Gotta lower your standards in these situations.

man the harpoons

Uh hey guys, how about we talk about how to fuck pussy instead of being autists.

Sound like a deal?

Never tried
Maybe
> implying i ever used my skills

Sounds like a shit time desu

Ha ha did you get that line from J R Smith?

Pussy's pussy.

ew dude get it together

Fat girl's pussy feels better

Seriously, don't give girls like this attention, it's making the whole social market fucked

Keep being a picky bitch and get back to me on how your hand feels

no dude you're being a sour grape fox boy

both of those girls are whales and look like they stink

everyone knows I'm right

you're either settling or have a fetish for fat girls

Yer probably doing something basic wrong. Try post your profile on /soc you might get a decent bit of advice. You be all good brother :^)

Please explain your higher purpose for all us plebs? I refuse to believe you are not a troll.

Being fit isn't necessary for good tindering. I have great success and I don't have a single pic shirtless or flexing. I find the best thing to do is just have a cheeky profile and some interesting pictures. Half the time I have girls messaging me first about some of the silly shit in my profile, and the other half I hit them with copy pasta lines I've had such great success with I usually am copy pasting for a few messages because I know all the responses they will come back with.

I swipe right without looking and sort it out later. I have more matches than I can realistically meet, and I pick and choose who I persue. Usually meet about 80% of the ones I try for. Make sure you're going for numbers and dates, not just talking on tinder forever until it dies. If she swiped, she's obviously interested.

>tl;dr: funny profile > genuine shit about you, good face pic followed by interesting pics

Well I'm a fucking pajeet and not Aryan like most of the guys on here.

Getting fit is probably necessary for me to get matches probably. I don't know, I never tried the dumb app.

I don't lift for girls though. Gave up on that venture a long time ago. Not even going to bother with arranged marriage either. Will just die alone as a ksv virgin. I'm okay with that.

>funny profile

> not just talking on tinder forever until it dies.

This is prolly the most important thing. Sometimes when I got too many matches I just leave some girls on tinder and talk to em off and on but can never repick em up. But if you get #/snapchat you can almost always go back to them at a later date and start up again np.

>Being this insecure

>
> Will just die alone as a ksv virgin. I'm okay with that.

Why. Why for the love of God? Change. Learn. Overcome. Don't take the racism you read on Veeky Forums so seriously. It's fucking Veeky Forums.

dont care

I like how I look and thats more important than validation from some chick swiping for dick.

a lot of them have no intention of ever meeting up, they're just doing it for a confidence boost.

this would be so much mire fun if it was scottie pippen saying it.

"you trying to get the pippen?"

im not downloading another app to getlaid who do you think i am

>Has getting Veeky Forums gotten you tinder matches?

I would say yes. Most of my shots are of my face and I'm blessed in that department but I also wear well-fitting shirts that show off a nice shape.

>Has lifting cured your autism while talking to girls?

Lifting itself has not, but Tinder has, strangely enough. I've gotten plenty of dates and fucked up the first five or so, but then I got better and now I have two fuck buddies and am looking to add more plates to spin. Main lessons I've learned are, be as attractive as you possibly can and take charge, take charge, take charge. Don't stop unless the girl tells you to, if she goes on a date with you and you're not lying about your pictures, she is attracted to you.

Has getting Veeky Forums made up for your lack of skills in bed?

I'm inexperienced, but getting batter. I've tried most of the major positions and have an idea of what I like, but I still have a lot to learn. You get better at sex by having sex, and you get to have sex by getting better with women.

Case in point, have banged 3 different girls in the last month, and will probably bang a new one tonight. I've had Tinder a month or so.

yeah I'm sure that's a high concentration of both lots of girls and pretty girls. I live in Jokelahoma City, and in a month have about 300 matches or so.

Why did you delete your pic, no worries though I saved it. Attached is pic of this guy's body, which he deleted.

Post your body, and if you dare your mug.

For reference this is what I mean when I say a funny profile.

First pic is close up face, the rest are travel/adventure pics. Have one feeding some wild monkeys some cookies that pulls lots of girls to message first.

Just used my stupid phone pic editing to block stuff, so give me shit if that makes you feel better.

lets see your body...

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Can you post a pic of your 6 tinder pic outline, block out your face, just curious to see your other pics.

Why you type it like that

Kek'd and check'd

Sure, man. If you give me a sec. I honestly built it after the model of advice I saw in tinder threads on Veeky Forums. First pic is you, couple pics with friends to show you're not a "creep" and some activity or travel pics.

Thanks, dude. I appropriate it. Been lifting for a year, so might as well do it right.

Might as well end it.

if it makes you feel any better you're probably not getting swiped left - you're just not being seen. Tinder algorithm takes into consideration how many swipes and responds and you get etc... so the girls have Chads to chat with instead of 90% of swipes being an average joe. it has to cater to girls since no girls means no business

I've got six matches in less than three days and three of them are obvious spam bots. At this rate I'll have as many matches as you by the end of the week with spam bots alone.

Post your body and if your dare... your face.

>dating apps

>Has getting Veeky Forums gotten you tinder matches?
Yes and no. I look good, but I'm not ripped so it's still mixed results
>Has lifting cured your autism?
Nope, but getting my heart crushed so many times that I don't give a fuck anymore sure helped
>Has getting Veeky Forums made up for your lack of skills in bed
I've always been great at foreplay, but it sure helped my stamina some

Think about it everyday man, a trip to homedepot or helium from amazon.

lmfao, most of these are spam bots m8

>First convo is you saying "p-pls respond"
>Second is you rightfully ignoring a hambeast
>Third sounds like a bot
>Fourth might be cute, depends on which one she is

Don't you have a better set of convos you can screenshot? Not even trolling, this isn't impressive at all.

Too bad I have a girlfriend now

She's ugly dude

I'm DYEL. Just got back into lifting about two months ago after a multi-year lapse. Facial aesthetics are good but not great. I'm not trying to brag about my match rate, I'm just pointing out that if you're using a script that swipe right for everyone you should be getting more matches than that with spam bots alone. I'm not even near a major city.

>shitimbald
i kek everytime

Nate Diaz pls go

She's 5'11. She's allowed to be ugly. My pure tall genes need to be preserved.

Looks will fade but your children's entire futures rest on you giving them the best possible genes.

how the shit do you get pictures
I feel so self-conscience taking selfies because I grew up thinking "only posers take pictures of themselves"

I'm a fucking mess I need to clean this shit up.