According to liberals the Crusades happened because Christians were jealous of the peaceful chill Muslims who...

According to liberals the Crusades happened because Christians were jealous of the peaceful chill Muslims who discovered algebra and smoked marijuana. The Christians were jealous of how big the Muslims' penises were and wanted to compensate for this by spreading their Dark Age mentality of oppressing science, women, and racial minorities to the Muslim world. When in reality the First Crusade was a Catholic counterattack against Muslims for invading Jerusalem 400 years earlier.

Other urls found in this thread:

defenderofjerusalem.com/home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I reccomend reading some of the articles on defenderofjerusalem.com/home.html
It has a wonderful synopsis on the events leading up to the crusades and all that.

Also the jokes on the libs and muslims, for we'll all be in heaven

>counterattack
>400 years later

>iPhone Conservative

Find me one primary source document that records a native Middle-eastern Christian expressing gratitude for the Frankish invasions.

>want to protect christians from muslims
>rape and pillage everything on your way
>weaken and almost destroy the ERE
>fucking burn down Constantinople and rape and kill everyone
>dont even bother with your main objective, give up when things go south
>western europe is exhausted from meaningless war
>weakened ERE falls under muslim later
Gg no re

>counterattack against Muslims for invading Jerusalem 400 years earlier.
lol whut

King Baldwin

>countering 400 years later
Really in it for the long game

ERE?

>>fucking burn down Constantinople and rape and kill everyone

Yeah, that happened.

I don't think I've ever heard anybody claim it was about jealousy of algebra or penis envy

Eastern Roman Empire

>Every crusade is the 4th crusade

>According to liberals the Crusades happened because Christians were jealous of the peaceful chill Muslims
LIterally nobody thinks that.

Not every crusade was in the middle east, and not christian atrocity needs to be a crusade

What about the the Northern Crusades?

Thanks

Every crusade is the same

>what about nothern crusades

Wends had it coming.

>those 400 years were peaceful
Muslims attacked Christians constantly, the Seljuks attacking Christian Byzantium (then promptly collapsing) proved to be the final straw.

Crusades one and three were GOAT, the fourth was just embarrassing. But it was an outlier.

>According to liberals
Fucking garbage

The first crusade was called in response to a plea for aid from the Byzantines, which occured in 1095, the Crusade begun that very same year.
I'm amazed that not one, but two retards 'thought' the same thing.

Meh, it's the same as 'according to /pol/ *something /pol/ doesn't actually believe*'
Just hide the thread and move on.

The crusades were just an attempt by the church to get european christians to stop constantly fighting one another by giving them a common enemy to unite against

The plea from byzantium was just convenient, and there was constant tension between the freeks and the crusaders

If it had really been about defending europe from muslims it would have happened in spain

Friendly reminder that the Byzantines had it coming

>People not knowing anything about history and explaining it in a way that conforms to their terrible political beliefs without a lick of nuance or reflection
Are you surprised?