Finally make myself go to a gym

>finally make myself go to a gym
>normies laugh at me and take pictures so they can continue bullying me in image form on social media

Who else fell for the exercising in public meme?

just stick with it and stop being such a fucking pussy

the type of people who make fun of other people dont goto gyms

gyms are full of bullied losers

get shredded and make fun of them

maybe you're working out like a retard. Make sure you're doing things right and then no one should care. Lift like you mean it. Sweat your ass off. They'll laugh even harder when they notice you never came back.

where the fuck are you that people actually have the nerve and the (evil) balls to take random pictures of you exercising?

No they don't. Go back to r9k though

keep going, mate. when i was 285, the gym skanks kept snickering at me, forcing me to get off the machines so they can use them, and sometimes be downright juvenile by taking pics of me probably to make fun of me on their twitter or whatever.

154 now, and all that shit ended. however the muscleheads suddenly try to hit on me, despite me being a chubby mess. anyway, it gets better. just keeo going.

It's in your head. Just do it, there is no try.

There is no shame ever when going to the gym. Everyone is going so they can feel better about themselves. I used to be insecure about my asthma and leave it inside my car, but got sick of running back and forth to use it. Now i proudly lay it downbeside me on the treadmills. No shame at the gym ever

This didnt happen. People rarely ever do shit like this. Now fuck off back to r9k

Become a shredded sikkunt then cuck them

>bullied losers
i firmly believe this. i was intimidated by all the alpha looking ripped dudes at my gym when i first started going, but then when i talked to them months later and heard their voices i was like "ah ha, so that's it." imagine that nerdy kid in high school with his weird voice (maybe too high pitched or nasally or whatever) and put it in a dude that squats 600 lbs.

Understand the spotlight effect. In social psychology, this is the tendency for people to believe that people are paying attention to them more than they actually are.

t. psychology professor.

things_that_happened.gif

wow sick quads man!!!!

Fug those guys user you stick to it and keep on going all those faggots do it for the same reason you do, insecurities. So in the end you, they, Veeky Forums are all pathetic faggots but you are going to stick to it. Make yourself proud

>home gym master-race

Based

haha thanks :)

This is totally unrelated, but I live in Florida and random people yell shit at me from their cars while I'm walking. Like 10 times over the last couple years. I have a car, but I'll walk to the store or something to get a little sun and fresh air. Last month I was walking home, empty street in my neighborhood, walking on the right side of the road and some random 20-something Mexican cunt driving towards me steps on the gas and veers in my lane and acts like she's going to hit me. I have no idea what it is about Floridians and their random insults and intimation attempts to people who are complete strangers, but I have never encountered this anywhere else. I just stood there and flipped her off and she swerved back into her lane. We should build a wall and sell this state to Cuba

You sad sack of useless cunt shit. Fuckers laughed at you? Good.
Pissed off? Good.
Grab that hate, and your obvious self hate and use it as fuel.
Do you not want to prove those sniggering cunts wrong?
Fucking tear that shit up, make the gains and prove them wrong, each laugh is like a whip across your back, each camera snap a cattle prod to your fat ass.

Being in the public eye is the best environment for you, nowhere to hide, no chance to slack off.

Use the hate brother.

>haha thanks :)

you are literally imagining all of this.

Nah I wouldn't laugh at a fat guy at least he's trying I would however laugh that one guy who wears la lakers paraphernalia as in jersey shorts arm sleeve head band socks.

I wear a headband because I buzz my hair with no guard and the sweat just rolls into my eyes and annoys me.

nice quads.
Also psychology isnt a real science, just thought i'd let you know :^)

>Use the hate boner
muh late night reading prowess

Don't let other people beat you down, mate.

You'll make it.

are you fat?

>tfw I'm that guy and I make money off compiling gym fail videos

cardio is for homos XDDDDDD

i had people take pictures of me on two separate occasions back when i was fat and had shitty hair. feels really bad.

power on porkster