Former fatties of /fit...

Former fatties of /fit, how did you keep pushing yourself when it got really hard to keep going and you wanted to relapse? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stop myself from falling back onto the fat train. Mock me if you want but former fatties will get it.

tell me, why specfically do you want to be fit?

Ride the train to a fat early death faggot i dont care

I just stopped buying shit food. In addition I didn't had snacks etc.

If I wanted to eat I needed to cook - with healthy food.

By doing this method you automatically eat less. In addition body transformation pictures helped me a lot.

It's not so much a desire to be fit more so a requirement at this point. I've always been big due to being very tall and having a large frame, but over the last year I changed jobs from physical labor to basically sitting all day so I packed on a good 35 pounds. There is no necessity to be overweight so I want to change, but I also constantly want to feed. I know I need to just be the bigger man and control myself so I guess I need something to distract me from food

So of those transformation pictures are crazy

did you do crash dieting or something unsustainable like that? If you find your cravings are too much I think bulimia is a viable option, just pace yourself because the gag reflex will go away if you overuse it. On the grand scheme of things, we fatties have to realize that we will never be able to eat 'normally', you have to make that decision if you think the benefits of being fit is worth obsessing over food and exercise for life.

Riding a train was one if the reasons I wanted to change. I was riding the subway while visiting New York and started sweating bullets because I was power walking. Realized how gross that probably was to other people.

I don't do crazy diets or anything like that, I think what got me was going from a highly physically demanding job and being able to eat a ton due to the calories being burning to getting promoted and sitting at a desk all day but still eating alot. I suppose what I lack is portion control, because I don't eat junk food but I do eat alot of food

I see a picture of a guy with ripped abs definition big pecs to remind me what I want in life

I find my body is starting to crave food in general more. I get more excited to go out and have a big meal and I haven't been as consistent at hitting the gym since my semester ended. I hope I don't manage to slip back though. I've dropped 50lbs since February and despite my dysmorphia over my gut I'm looking good. In fact I wasn't even that huge before, just perma bulked from years of powerlifting. I've been eating in deficit too far for too long I think though and I may need to stabilize soon.

50 pounds since February is alot

295 to 135 over the course of six months.

I would have my weak moments and setbacks, but I never let myself get hung up by them, chalk it off as a bad day and move on to the next.

Simple. As long as I did not stop, did not bullshit, and kept trying, no one could call me out on it.

To stop trying was to admitting i had failed, was not strong enough or worth anything at all, and completely open to ridicule.

How did you lose 7 pounds a week

Extreme caloric restriction (nothing but raw vegetables, water and chicken, expect for if I fell off the bandwagon every once and a while) and running every day.

Getting rid of all calories and runnign every day may make you loose weight but it's fucking unhealthy. I don't know why people do those stupid things.

Eat things you life as long as it's not fast food shit + 1 hour working out = you grow muscle, you enjoy life and do stuff you life.

Want motivation to keep pushing? Remember what it felt like to go out being fat. Remember what it felt like to stare at the mirror while looking at your hideous body nobody will ever desire.

I'm weak and beta, and I'm gonna kill myself soon. Yet I still work out. If I can do it so you can.

My ex was a nut case and mentally abusive, not your standard "bitch be crazy" I mean shit like she faked a miscarriage and had me convinced i had caused it and I was too young and nieve to think otherwise, fell out with family over her, left home
She left me 7-8 years ago when she went to uni
Shit went downhill for me and only a year or so ago I started getting back in shape 130kg down to about 115kg
I've had no contact until last year she tried to cat fish me from a fake Facebook account
After I wasn't having it she and some guy I assume she's with now start sending me voice clips calling me obese and a disgusting uncouth sack of shit
The clips are forever saved on my Facebook log I don't know how to get rid of them so I play them back everytime I start slipping and it reminds me of what happened and who I was and what I'm not anymore
It spurs on resentments and that's what I use to drive me now
Down to 95kg and going strong
We'll all make it one day brahs

It gets tough for me late night before bed, what i do is go on the bathroom shirtless to brush my teeth so I can see where my body is and how I'm not happy with it yet, and also I don't want to brush my teeth again so I don't eat. It has failed me and I caved and binged a few times, but I go right back to the gym the next morning and eat at a deficit again.

I'm 6' 220, down from 270 since October 2015.

Wear shirts a size too small until you feel fat in them. Push from that point until you're more lean.

I don't get it. I am currently losing weight and have never had a cheat day (or "relapse" as you areare calling it) I'm sick of being fat, I hate being fat with every fiber of my being. You have no willpower.

Thanks brah no hug feels on the phone
Have a (you) instead

Huh, I lost only 70 pounds in 6 months, how much do you run? I didn't run and mostly just lifted weights.

After a while you can get used to avoiding junk if you consistently eat actually good tasting healthy food. Diet with some exercise and motivation and you can succeed. But you actually have to want it because as tempting as it is to give up you shouldn't. Otherwise you will remain a fatty and come back here crying.

Used to be addicted to fizzy shit. But started avoiding it and now I don't have the crave for it anymore. Feels really good man.

I drink mainly water and cranberry juice currently, I know that the juice has alot of sugar though. I have to figure out a way to cut my portion sizes in half or a third because I eat portions meant for a family of five.

This guy gets it, you need the hate, you need to be angry at how you look and you need to want the change, or it won't happen.

I look at the listless, shortsighted people around me everyday. In the mall, in the theater, waddling past me in the buffet.
I imagine the weight of that one cookie/nacho supreme/mac n whatever and decide that the 3 minutes of pleasure I get from consuming it arent worth it to get pulled back into that undertow.
There are so many things I can do, feel and see now that I couldnt when I was big.
Food was instrumental in changing that.

Dont take this the wrong way- you can eat unhealthy things every now and then. I try to limit it to once a week, personally.
But your habits, your 90% is what counts. Make sure your 10% doesnt exceed that ratio.
Dont let it creep closer to your 90.

i live for taking a picture every month
roll on the 6th

I find that its easier to stick to my diet when I don't cheat at all. All cheat meals do for me is make me want to binge.