*unironically causes both world wars*

*unironically causes both world wars*

Other urls found in this thread:

hubpages.com/education/The-Myth-of-French-Vindictiveness-towards-Germany-Top-10-Myths-About-the-Treaty-of-Versailles-6
hubpages.com/education/Top-10-Myths-About-the-Treaty-of-Versailles
amazon.com/Century-War-Anglo-American-Politics-World/dp/074532309X/ref=la_B001H6GAYG_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511413979&sr=1-2
takeoverworld.info/pdf/Engdahl__Century_of_War_book.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That isn’t Austria

How do brits sleep at night knowing they are the breathing descendents of mass murders?

That's not Austria.

The same way krauts, Jews and Russkies do, I imagine

why dont we blame the countries who fought in ww2 for causing ww2?

I swear the eternal Anglo is hard at work to dispute at any cost the legitimate notion of having the UK and the British Empire take blame for both World Wars.

Excepts the Germans can't.
They piss themselves when they are accused of being right wing.

Only because the winners literally forced them in to adopting a culture of feeling guilty for their crimes.

Winners don’t have to feel regret. Do better next time if you want to write the history books.

That's not Puerto Rico

Every man is a son of Adam, so really, the sins of the father mark us all.

>wehraboos telling their fairy stories once again
don't worry, you can still live your autistic Großdeutschland power fantasies in hoi4

First one was russia, second was germany
Fuck off

Because the Treaty of Versailles written by the eternal anglos didn’t give rise to Hitler.

The treaty was designed to beget another world war.

THE SINS NEVER DIE

if anything the french are the villain in that treaty, hell, the frog even occupied german territory afterwards and mistreated german workers

The Eternal Anglo didn't like the Treaty because it would have fucked up their own economy brainlet (it did anyway lol), the French were the ones pushing for the most extreme bullshit

not true, it was the british that wanted harsher reparations at the treaty negotiations itself
hubpages.com/education/The-Myth-of-French-Vindictiveness-towards-Germany-Top-10-Myths-About-the-Treaty-of-Versailles-6

nor did france want to break up germany
hubpages.com/education/Top-10-Myths-About-the-Treaty-of-Versailles

this desu

do it again bomber harris

Took me a second, cheeky!

Brits caused WWI but Germans objectively caused WWII and indirectly caused the Cold War by setting the communists on the same side as the allies, leaving them in a state of power post war.

Britain forced Russia into war with Austria.
Germany invaded Poland for no suitable reason.

The eternal Anglo and eternal Kraut match paces with each other regularly.

By remembering how they got away and caused eternal butthurt in South Africa

Geez you could have had the decency to do it ironically at least.

How do you cause a world war ironically ?

"It was just a prank, I sweer on me mum"

they were both gepolitical clusterfucks with most combatans responsible for it.
powerranking on whose to blame:
Germany/Britain
Poland
France

for the second ww that is.

Don't worry, justice is coming for them, after Brexit their economy will collapse while Muslims and Africans will still enter Britain through the Commonwealth and help end the Anglo-Saxon "people".

Lmao why you so upset, did an Anglo fuck you mum while you cried masturbating in your room?

Is this some sort of sardinia-tier meme I'm missing out on?

Kek

>Poland
What did he actually mean by this?

Versailles wasn't too harsh at all. It wasn't harsh enough and wasn't properly enforced.

It was harsh enough to cause anger and revanchism in Germany but not harsh enough to actually stop them from trying again

>Britain forced Russia into war with Austria.
Kek, what the fuck is wrong with you. Pick up a history book if your retard brain can handle it

yass queenz

>Donna Burke is British
>"Heavens Divide" is about world empires clashing against one another
>"Sins of the Father" is about her ancestors, "fatherland" causing two ww's, hence the plural
>Metal Gear is inspired in part by James Bond, Guns Of Navarone and The Great Escape (all of which feature british soldiers
>mfw kojima wanted to expose the brits by including footnotes here and there
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL PODRACING

>causes the first world war
>which causes the second
>also causes the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Russian Tsardom and Kaiserreich
>also causes the creation of the Soviet Union, and therefore all other communist nations of the 20th century and the Cold War
>causes the destabilization of the Middle East which continues to this day
What did Gavrilo Princip mean by this?

He meant that Serbs are niggers

quite easily

"If we can't be rulers of the world, no one can!"
-The Anglo-Saxon Race

Did the Brits realize their rule was coming to an end and purposefully fuck the world up? Is there an thesis or essay or collection of writings on this notion?

>It was harsh enough to cause anger and revanchism in Germany but not harsh enough to actually stop them from trying again

this

>Austria. Not Britain!
H I G H L Y recommending this, to educate yourself.

amazon.com/Century-War-Anglo-American-Politics-World/dp/074532309X/ref=la_B001H6GAYG_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1511413979&sr=1-2

Sorry, here full pdf for free:
takeoverworld.info/pdf/Engdahl__Century_of_War_book.pdf

>new world order
This is high /pol/ tier key words how do you purpose us to take this seiously on a Veeky Forums board?

This is funny. I gave the book to a roommate of mine, who studied history in ukraine and austria, and political science in austria. He read proloque and said exactly the same: "THis is a very proffessional book, but I cannot take it seriously". 2 years later the revolution on the ukraine maidan started. If only he had read it.

explain your reasoning or fuck off, no one is gonna read your shitty book

>their own fucking ex-colony turns them into a vassal state

I certainly think intelligent people will read this book.

>he thinks he's intelligent
>couldn't write a simple argument for himself or at the very least summarise someone elses

I am a special sort of intelligent, on a meta level. I forgot most of the details in the book, I just remember that it is has the truth and is worth reading, this I know, and that is the important thing.

I prefer the word "special", or "unusual"

The book shows, how and why Britain would benefit from the two world wars and gives sources and correspondence of influential people, to back it up. Furthermore, no one has ever refuted the rationale of F. William Endahl, the reviews are top.

>handing all your power to the US is somehow beneficial to Britain

Retarded Opinions:
>Britain caused WW2
>Britain didn't do anything noteworthy in WW2
>Britain are the good guys of Europe
>Germany are the bad guys of Europe
>Britain saved Europe at any point

Non-Retarded Opinions:
>Britain wasn't any more of a "good guy" than Germany, France etc until arguably the latter half of World War 1, and even then they were doing shitty things all over the world and as close to the continent as Ireland
>Britain did an absolutely outstanding job of defending itself against Germany and aiding the invasion of the Continent with US help
>Germany weren't really "the bad guys" but as a nation were essentially just as opportunistic as anyone else
>Britain didn't "save" Europe from anyone, France were the good guys of WW1 and Russia beat Germany in WW2
>Britain influenced both these victories heavily but it cannot be stated that they are "the reason the wars were won" or even that they "won" either of the wars
>France are the good guys of Europe
>Spain are the bad guys of Europe and the world, and they got what they deserved

The God love Trinity, you know.

This is all correct, except Krauts really are the bad guys of Europe

Not really. You might say so due to "muh time to destroy europe" but I can't agree.
Opportunistic maybe, but not bad guys.
>Destroyed Rome
From their view Rome was a massive terrible thing
>Destroyed catholicism
Once again, arguably lands in French Revolution territory of good intentions
>WW1
Not really anything different than countless other continental wars waged when it came to why it started.

>Spain are the bad guys of Europe and the world, and they got what they deserved
Can you name a single unjustified war of agression that Spain has done in its history? I can certainly name a few for France and Britain. Not a single one from Spain

On the continent? Unsure, but look at how they interacted with the rest of the new world.
Secret baddies.

>with the rest of the new world.
The Brits didn't? Lol. And this is not even counting the famines in India and the genocides in Africa. Spain literally did nothing wrong

I literally couldn't give a fuck

>*loses your entire empire in a war*
WW2 should always be a tragic victory for us.

I have family all over the world thanks to the Empire; win for me

Destroying catholicism was a good thing, user. Besides it was more of a "stop selling tickets to heaven" kind of reformation. The church is still alive and kicking.

We lost the empire because of american inter-nationalism, not the two wars.
Read up on the Imperial bloc's sterling convertibility rates and what the IMF and the Fed. Reserve did to Western Europe.

the spiritual heritage of Europe is dead in much of the north though

I hope it was worth it

Autism

>implying it wasn't Bismark's fault for handing the balkans to Austria for no good reason