CHAD takes selfies with STACY while you hit the gym to look half as good as him because you don't have FACE FRAME HEIGHT

CHAD takes selfies with STACY while you hit the gym to look half as good as him because you don't have FACE FRAME HEIGHT

He looks like hes 14 lmao

quit bothering me while I'm drinking my own cum

How fucking old are you?

why is this allowed

wheres my pretty virgin

Why fret for Stacy when there's a Shaniqua dropping that ass and grinding that big ol black booty on your cock, demanding you pound her ebony pussy till it gushes cus you a "limo ass muhfugga "

chad looks like a mega faggot.
stacy is pretty cute

Lmao this dyel pasty estrogen faggot has nothing on anyone

which /r9k/ fag keeps making these

>Report /r9k/ threads
>ignore or sage /r9k/ posters

She is a solid 6/10

>Chad

10/10 would not pull out

Fuck off /r9k/

He has a gf and you don't ;)

Goddamn these kids are like 14 fuck sage this shit

>in the park walking my AESTHETIC LABRADOR, Vlad
>see slightly balding man in his 20s trying to talk to a girl his own HEIGHT
>trying to get HER number
>visibly sweating, blatantly ashkenazi
>I take a look at Vlad, he smiles with his STRAIGHT WHITE teeth, and I make my way over to them with my LEGS
>approach behind little one, my HEIGHT and FRAME blocks out the sun
>"so y-yea it seems it's gotten quite cloudy all of a sudden, but it's s-still hot, huh Stacy, haha..so, what are your plans for toni-"
>Stacy does not reply, and only stares at ME, muttering "HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE"
>the little one turns around, and grabs his own gyno infested chest in pain upon looking at my JAW and HAIRLINE, which I can only assume is barren of CHESTHAIR
>"w-who are you?"
>CHAD
>IM CHAD
>fear in his eyes, little one sweats even more, and loses balance due to his weak LEGS
>he takes off his shirt in an attempt to alleviate the sweating while writhing on the ground in weak agony, stuttering, "so Stacy, w-wanna go hang s-someti...Stacy?"
>on the ground, he looks at Stacy, who is now CUMMING
>without saying a word more, she steps on top of little one's balding head, who is now sobbing and sliding in his self induced sweat puddle
>I mount Stacy and plow her, while I maintain PERFECT eye contact with little one
>VLAD has already impregnated FORTY THREE dogs during this time
>"why do you try? I have EVERYTHING you LACK"
>little one is completely naked now, wheezing and coughing up INFERIOR BLOOD, and I decide to finish him off
>"Besides, you're ONLY 5'10"
>Stacy shrieks with laughter and cums simultaneously at this
>little one's eyes open widely, and with one last breath, his heart gives out
>I smile
>I take Vlad and Stacy to my TRUCK, and I touch my ADAMANT HAIRLINE with my vascular HANDS
>little one is quickly forgotten, especially by Stacy
>we drive to my CASTLE
>my crusade has only begun

Following that logic every cuck with a wife and a bull is a CHAD

>FACE
but that nigga ugly
Seriously though, is it not obvious

kek

Kill the white man when?

That is no Chad. Weak face.

Epic

This is eggman you fags. He stopped surrounding himself with you cancerous cucks and finally made it.

If that's meant to be "face" then holy shit I'm a Greek god.

CHAD doesnt make time to spend with his girlfriend, he is out partying and drinking with brad and the bros while hitting on other girls but not putting it in

Fuck off to /b/