Why is everyone on this board so fucking retarded?

Why is everyone on this board so fucking retarded?

Too many butthurt Europeans. Too many leftists

Americunts are jealous because their history is so small compared to the rest of the world, so they try to ruin it.

Because it's funny

I'm pretty damn sure you have those two switch around

Too many butthurt Amerimutts. Too many rightists

Veeky Forums is a containment board to keep the brainlets out of Veeky Forums. It doesn't work as well as it could, but it makes a difference.

Why doesn't it keep the Peterson threads out? This board is literally (not figuratively) for those threads.

>Catholic supporters
>sympathizing with communists

This

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are containment boards for Veeky Forums

Because this board is a not-even-veiled copy of /pol/. And because no one here has ever done any of the fucking reading on any subject they claim to want to discuss. Go the fuck away. This place is never going to improve, and you know it.

oh nice, you fit right in with the rest of the pol lot

There are really smart people here, but also a lot of people who just like to shitpost and talk about silly shit because history is more entertaining than science or Veeky Forums so it attracts more people who are filthy casuals. Also, some people wander in here with weird opinions (sometimes /pol/ tards or /r9k/ weirdos) and want us to validate them, or just want to troll us with 'XD controversial opinion kek! (it doesn't work).

But for all that, were are not nearly as bad as /v/. I'd say we are about between /k/ and /co/ in terms of board quality, which is not bad.

Veeky Forums in general is just a shitposting website. I don’t know why you take it so seriously.

The original image had the black lives and all lives matter thing reversed. Nice try Tyrone

It wasn’t always this way, even just a couple years ago /pol/ was still an effective containment board and the site as a whole was a lot less trash.

>Unironically moot leaving was the worst thing to happen to this site

Obligatory pregnant Anne Frank

Tradleft

I miss moot, he was never one to put up with all this stormfag BS.

>How could anyone be against the phrase "All lives matter"?
>IQ of 178
pfffft

Veeky Forums has board members to lose??

>lives matter
>Thinking any lives matter or have any meaning or value whatsoever in this year of our lord.

Wake up.

>I'd say we are about between /k/ and /co/ in terms of board quality
Wait, are you /k/ or /co/ the better board in your comparison?

/k/ has been shit since Sandy Hook user.

>Veeky Forums: patrician qt anne frank waifu
>Veeky Forums: plebian pregnant anne frank fetish

hey sometimes I just really want to learn shit but no one answers my questions or recommends any good books at least.

>muh Veeky Forums "consensus"

You wake up.

>qt anne frank waifu
Fuck off with your Anne Frank waifu. Kate is best girl

/co/ has been shit since they became unironically tumblr.

Why do we keep getting bullied by Veeky Forums, make them stop

>Veeky Forums
>Not a catholicboo brainlet

For Veeky Forums everything should be the exact opposite.

Have you ever been on /pol/? what a laughable statement.

It's also to prevent philosofag threads from shitting up Veeky Forums like they used to. And it's worked in that regard, all the philosowanks have congregated here in their endless circlejerk cult of the p-zombie.

>anyone on Veeky Forums
>sympathizing with BLM
Not even reddit bothers defending them any more.

I believe a joining of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums would get rid of most tards at least temporarily.

>I believe a joining of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums would get rid of quality posters in favor of tards

FTFY

I think that it would cancel out most of the tardation and the environment would discourage a great deal of the shitposts and overwhelm them with large amounts of better posts.

Before Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums was better, but that's probably because of other factors. I don't think that Veeky Forumsposters would accept becoming second class citizens of Veeky Forums again.

I genuinely come to this board to learn because I never went to high school and am 23 and until recently didn't know the difference between the Roman Republic, the Roman Empire or the Holy Roman Empire.

>United States was the primary antagonist during the Cold War
You can be antagonistic and still be justified. If Soviets were just as bad as the Nazis then actively bringing the fight to them would be justified. The two are not mutually exclusive.

i actually ive read alot of stuff buddy

This won't be a good board until it becomes more like /pol/

>it doesn't work
The number of replies that your average troll thread gets sadly proves you wrong

Then why are you still a moron?

Well, how would you know?

>implying having Anne's belly swollen and heavy with your child is plebian

Enjoy not reproducing faggot

This board is infested with anglos, they bring down the IQ

FTFY

the exact opposite of this post rings true

/leftypol/ lobbied /qa/ for months to make Veeky Forums happen. This is their colony.

>/leftypol/
We must fight then.

>Supports black lives matter
Why is Veeky Forums such a lefty board?

>This is their colony.
Off yourself. /pol/ used to have numerous Veeky Forums generals before the creation of this board

>lobbied /qa/
>/qa/

You do realise that Veeky Forums was created because there were too many historical threads on /int/ and /pol/?
/leftypol/ and /qa/ are literally irelevant

moot knew this board would be trash. It's why he never made it.

Gookmoot doesn't give a shit about Veeky Forums and is happy to shit boards out at random.

Please stop posting. We don't need any more retards like N*rdpooster, Dominigger and BlackTörk.