Why don't you have HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME, and HAIRLINE, Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME, and HAIRLINE, Veeky Forums?

You work hard in the gym, count your macros, and poison yourself with DNP, while Chad travels the world eating pizza. What can you do? Might as well give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3O6D2pAkus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't afford pizza. I spent all my good boy points on the protein at the gnc and mommy won't buy me any pizza until the 4th of July family reunion. But that's gonna suck because I'm gonna have to share with my cousin Bobby.

>his hairline
>good
Also jej if you think he doesn't lift. He looks 5'10 at the very most, if he was a scrawny manlet (still pretty scrawny) he wouldn't slay.

Why is that guy eating pizza sideways?

post your hairline, f.a.m.

fuck you man

Why does fit think eating pizza once in a while "kills gains" or will make you fat? Are you all fucking retarded? Just don't eat so much of it that you're sweating pepperoni grease.

is op's image supposed to be a chad? because that guy looks and dresses like a homosexual.

nice ankle tattoo, sally.

Because it's all about
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
HAIRLINE
STRENGTH
INCOME
JOB SECURITY
CONFIDENCE
VULNERABILITY
PERSONALITY
INTERESTS
COMPASSION
GENEROSITY
INDEPENDENCE
FASHION
GOALS
CHARISMA
AND JUST BEING A PERSON WHO IS WORTH SOMETHING. MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED TAKING ADVICE FROM THE CHAN YOU'D SEE GIRLS JUST DON'T LIKE YOU. NOT BECAUSE CHICK'S ONLY LIKE ASSHOLES. YOU'RE JUST AS MUCH A BAD GUY AS HIM, HE JUST HAS THINGS THAT MAKE HIM WORTH IT. MAYBE IF YOU DID THE SAME YOUR LUCK WOULD CHANGE. BUT WHATEVER, WE DON'T LIFT FOR GIRLS RIGHT? THAT'S WHY THESE THREADS COME UP 1000000000 TIMES A DAY RIGHT? TO BE FUNNY? FUCK

>HAIRLINE

damnit, you finally got me

What the actual fuck

i like you

careful with the mania, though

This meme isn't good anymore because it gets spammed 10 times a day.

I wish I could see what type of person it is that makes these threads. It would be hilarious no matter what though

>"hot guy"
>those legs

>CHAD PIZZA
>YOU VIRGIN

L E G S

i am chad

i'd take my shaved head over this undercut faggotry any day of the week.

Look at this chad

youtube.com/watch?v=h3O6D2pAkus

>hairline

Don't fucking remind me.

I'm literally the only person with rapidly thinning hair in my entire family, on either side.
Not a single goddamn person, even at family reunions had thinning hair before their 60s.
Mine rapidly thinned from 20-22.
Though it seems to have stabilized the last 2 years.

I would be so ashamed to have arms bigger than my legs.

Who the hell is making all these Chad threads?
Why the hell are they making all these Chad threads?
Where do they find so many pictures of Chad's eating pizza?

Pics like this seriously piss me off, mane

Hell has nothing on cutting

Goddamn you're mad

protip: he's not your real dad

Don't the genes that contribute the most to male pattern baldness come from the X chromosome (i.e. from one's mother)?

>claims he's mad
>posts pic saying 0% mad
summer is already here

Do Chads have to be aryan whites? Can they be, say, Italian?

No. Chad is white.

>HAIRLINE

Damn

>Why don't you have HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME, and HAIRLINE, Veeky Forums?

Well looks like you've got I, RELENTLESSLY, INDULGE, MY, OWN, SOUR MOROSE FAGGOTRY covered

Seriously, whenever I see a guy with arms bigger than his legs and no traps, lats core (except for the occasional abs)
I have no respect for that person, it's just pathetic

Baldcel spotted

/r9k/
Because they robots
In their Chad folder of course

That would be Giovanni. He eats even more pizza but still lives with his mom at 36

but if he travels the world while eating pizza, does that mean that his psyop powers extend across the whole world to know when you are at the gym?

Are chads somekind of communal minds that try to maximize the interception of eating pizza, while people like you are at the gym?

Is there somekind of formula for it that the chad operates on? Distance from you to gym, to distance to pizza place, to distance to place where women are? Is that why they travel around? To always get the optimal formula?

People are meme'ing hard ITT

but what OP posted was true.

I know guys with shitty diets, who are weaker than me but have bigger biceps, bigger chest muscles and generally look better/stronger than me even though they're not.

And getting grills is all about your face/frame 100%, I don't know why you guys have such a hard time admitting this is true.

>HE JUST HAS THINGS THAT MAKE HIM WORTH IT.
What things?

IDS ALL ABOUT THIS SICK DUBS MANG

Why is Chad white?

kek

/thread

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĂˆ

I like memes

SMV and SMV only

Fuck is this?

What?

I got all that except muh hairline cuz blasting tren for years.. but whateves.

The truth has been laid bare friends. Commit it to memory.

Chad is the name for white people like Tyrone is for black people, as simple as that.

Oh. I thought Chad was like an insignia or a something.