What happens if Germany doesn't start the war in 39?

What happens if Germany doesn't start the war in 39?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Genocide_against_the_German_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglo started the War in '39.

>That Finnish flag
If only all fascist flags were that original

>how to start ww2, 3,4,and 5 the map

Ignoring the bait map, Germany economy collapses unless the nazis severely scale back rearmament expenditures and start an austerity program

Source: the wages of destruction by Adam tooze

I like how britain looks like a comicbook supervillain

nice try klaus

I Wish we had a pinned ww2 pasta, including the basic holocaust proof charts with sources, a brief summary of the overheated nazi rearmament plan, and lengthy source lists for soviet and nazi atrocities.

>including the basic holocaust proof charts with sources
I can get you started with like 7 pics or so

>"Holocaust" and "Nazi Atrocities"
You say those things as if they were unjustified...
wtf?

I’ve got them all in a folder, I just wish every stormfags thread didn’t go the same way, as in lazy defensive rhetoric tactics until they get pinned down, at which point they flee the thread and do it all again

Wow, people died?! It's almost like it was a war.

It's amazing how cult-like their behavior is. Take a look at the pic in for example. Some guy had to look at a Holocaust pic, edit out the evidence, then create a meme about the pic being fake, and the scary thing is he was probably able to do all of this while still thinking that the Holocaust never happened.

I mean hell, there was a thread on /k/ recently that the stormcucks invaded, and their behavior is so predictable. They ignore or laugh away the evidence you post, call you a kike and post a few JIDF memes, and then say a bunch of random shit with no evidence or sources whatsoever.

And hell, when they occasionally do post sources, it's never from a historian or a peer-reviewed source. One Naziboo thought that this was a legitimate citation:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Genocide_against_the_German_people

Wow, JIDF sure is fast these days

uironically this. British interest was out for blood

Brits had a defensive pact with Poland, and Germany knew about this, so when Germany declared war on Poland they knew it meant war with the UK.

I wasn't referring to that. A Germany that could get its shit together with or without war was a threat for British interest

While that's not false, if Germany hadn't gone to war with its neighbors then it wouldn't have gone to war with the UK.

All I know for sure is that a Germany with a Prussia intact is an existential threat to Britain and France. Churchill was adamant that Prussia should cease to exist

Well I mean, he's not wrong...

Too bad he was too short sighted to see such a move would just make Russia stronger, hence why he drew plans for WWlll (operation unthinkable) and now we have the Cold War and this neo Cold War bullshit to deal with

>JIDF

Haven't heard that one since 2013

>my life revolves around i want to believe

I think he knew that Russia would get stronger, but at the time Germany was the greater threat. Too bad we couldn't have a timeline like

>'Great, then you won't mind me debunking the whole image!'
>over and over again as though it was a good burn to begin with
Cringe.