I'm 300lbs and I can do 3 push ups. Does that mean I can bench 900lbs for my 1RM?

I'm 300lbs and I can do 3 push ups. Does that mean I can bench 900lbs for my 1RM?

Yes

Yes

It means you should do cardio and read the sticky :)

I don't know but you should definitely try it

Ignore this troll. You can lift 900lbs OP, go PR tmmrw.

Possibly 1000lbs if you carb load before

You can probably do between 150lbs and 175lbs

this.. i would say at the rate you're doing that many reps of pushups at your weight, 900lbs is obviously something you can bench. I wouldn't be surprised if you can break 1,000 with ease with some good eating. You're strong af.

Make sure to avoid a warmup of anything under 700 pounds. You'll lose your elastic strength and hurt your general strength, so you want to go straight for the 900, or higher if you wish. Load up the plates, get some guys to spot you (just in case) and I'm 100% sure you can rep that out for starters. It'll be awhile until you can join the 1000lb club like the big boys, so start low (900lbs) and work your way up.

Thanks, getting that last third rep really made me feel confident. Can't wait to finally join the big boys at the bench

OP doesnt need a spot at 900lbs, that's his warmup weight.. Maybe a spot just to help him get the weight off the bar, but once he starts benching it it's going to be easy.

RIP in piece

Yes. if you get a strange tingling sensation in your arms and ribs, that's just your muscles getting ready to push harder
ANAVAR GIVE UP OP

Yeah, you should be. Anybody that can do more than 2 pushups at 300lbs is going to be able to bench anything over 900lbs easily. Load 'em up tomorrow and make us proud

fuark dat chest tho

what's your routine OP

3PUAD? (3 push ups a day)

I don't really have one. I kinda just try out all of the machines that look fun like that one where you lift this pad up on your neck using your back or the chest flys, I can do 100 of 10lbs without rest now.

Only thing I'm consistent with is the zumba class that me and my gf go to 3 days a week

>Zumba 3x a week
>gf

Fuck, I need to start gaining weight. Sounds like that's where the high rollers play.

That's the best way to do it. You're making serious gains, it's showing off. 100 of 10lbs? Jesus, I'm still working to get half of that man. Can't wait to see how thick and juicy you can get.

Your gf seems like a very fit person too. Pics?

i bet the marbling on your titties is primo famaham

Haha thank you friend. I will be sure to post more of my progress, maybe I'll move up to 20lbs tomorrow.

Yeah she's great. She's actually the reason I'm trying to get fit. She says she doesn't really care but I just want to be better for her.

Now I'm thoroughly confused. Shouldn't she be getting fit for you? You're already a beast, bro.. women get wet thinking about guys like you. You're strong af. How'd you meet?

That dude has more cleavage than some women I know.

It's called a developed chest. You clearly don't even lift, just jealous. Don't listen to this troll OP

OP are you kidding me? You can easily bench over 1000 lb then. Go for it. You're gonna make it.