Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bwHVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bought at ICO
>know it's gonna moon
>comfy as fuck

so happy when this chainlink bubble finally bursts linkies are annoying af

ha hate to be this guy

This isnt a shakedown you larping pineapple, its a slow death of a coin. Cant you guys do the math, there is fuck all buy power and people are abandoning ship fast for way more promising products

Like what? That shitcoin Obsidian, which is an obvious pump and daump?

LINK will be a top 15 coin.

Name one other coin that hasnt already been dumped. ELIX? Dumped, NEO? Dumped, WTC? Dumped, ODN?, Dumped

Buy LINK now and hold to get rich quick

slow death not even half a month into link going public huh?

Nub here. Bot eth on GDAX. Can I just send it straight to eitherdelta/binance? I want to become one of these delusional linkies everyone's talking about.

You can send eth right to binance yes.

However, you should make a myether wallet, and from there you can safely store your LINK or ETH. Also, you use that private key and import it on EtherDelta to directly trade your ETH for LINK.

anyone who is not just a pumper should realize LINK is a long term play.
It's high risk, but requires Oracles buying into the system for it to get any value.

Some small players could dump their data on the network, demonstrate value, and catch the attention of big fish who want to use it.
Or no one could bother with it and it will die a slow death.

Thanks man. Wasn't sure if a wallet was a mandatory stop between exchanges.

noob here
where do I buy LINK? I only have just started using coinbase

binance

binance

Fellow nub, eitherdelta or binance exchanges for now.

exactly, all jokes aside, it actually is a great idea. If it will work or be accepted, that's another matter. But there's a real chance, not like the hundreds of coins that just want to be currency against bitcoin

ironic seeing as link has been pumped and is now dumping

dang I don;t have any BTC yet...cannot buy

It's dipping you cuckbox, literally happens to ever coin after it pumps. If it actually dumped, it would be closer to $.20

Obsidian is an obvious pump and dump

I am all in on link but this does not look like a whale accumulating or shaking out weak hands, it literally looks like multiple whales are dumping but there is enough buy support at the moment to absorb it without any major damage.

It seems like a lot more coins are being sold on the way down than purchased on the way up. They are dumped in big groups that would indicate a whale, but on the pumps back up small purchases...

I dunno I'm all in on this and we should be fine but does anyone else seem concerned?

The first crypto billonaire will come from LINK.

Most altcoins are just pump and dumps.
LINK seems like it will be worth holding onto in the long run if things go well.

thats how whales roll.

if you want to see a dump, go look at ELIX

why can't we all be friends and millionaires

Looks like the fudders are in full force. Don't sell these trolls your link.

I don't understand the logic though. It seems the whales are the ones dumping all the way down, and there is not much sold at that very bottom compared to what they dumped to get the price down there. So how is this worthwhile for the whale?

The only reason I still have faith, is because I got into WTC like the day after it launched on Binance and the same pattern happened. No volume, buy orders filled instantly, even up to like 8 BTC, dropped the price like 80% in a week... I finally gave up and sold at the very bottom and it mooned the next day.

But there can't be enough people like me that sell at the bottom to make up for all the coins they dumped on the way down... (Also as a disclaimer it was a legit dump at the time there was no English info on it at all and nobody would even respond to my threads so it very well could have been a scam for everything I knew)

I've been buying in at 10500 and selling at 12300 for ~$80 profit each time. Did it like 3 times today, feels good man.

What the actual fuck are Etherdelta charts

What do i need to do to get some free link. Only managed to save up enough for 500@ 0.12 cents because I'm a wagecuck uni student.

Soviet technology tweaked by Indians

Lmfaoooo

invest in kneepads

For example, right now, a whale put up a 15 BTC sell wall for about 1 minute before dumping about 100k link to crash the price all the way down to 7.5k. Immediately after buy orders flooded in and pushed it back up to 7.9k.

What does he gain from this? There is no way he purchased enough off of that dump to justify it, so why do whales do things like this?

Yea I saw that 182k sell order out of no where

Hes hoping to trick active traders to sell at a discount. If everyone buys afterwards it doesnt work

imgur.com/a/bwHVM

Gartner report for those who still own LINK.

States that Sergey already has high end data providers ready to sell once we are ready to launch after Sibos.

What implications does this have for link around that time?

So it pretty much just blew up in his face and he was expecting a different outcome? Does that mean we have too much support to go any lower and we're getting ready to moon?

But he did wipe out a lot of the buy orders...if he repeated the same thing I bet he would have a lot of success...

Maybe sell on the recovery to 8k and put in a buy order over night at 7.5k?

No implications, it also mentions Factom which is a data proving blockchain and Gnosis. Factom already is partnered with SmartContract and is working together. If you check out Factom they are already being used by companies like Enron and others to store data.

It means that once ChainLink is ready to go there will be data providers ready to sell data which will go through ChainLink nodes which will be bought by the other end and vice versa.

This was reported in 2016 that Sergey has data providers ready to go. In 2015 it was considered the biggest shift in blockchain/bitcoin by the World Economic Forum by name (SmartContract).

We could be witnessing the rise of the early internet behemoth or premier smart contract provider of blockchain and related industries.

Sell or buy, it is up to you.

A 300+ ETH buy order at 0.0018 was eaten up quickly as well.

Too confusing, can't tell if it's going to moon or crash tonight so I'll just hold. Don't want to risk selling part of my stack and waking up to a 30% pump.

Trying to join the 2,000 club at 17k eth

Posted the wrong file. Alex Jones ftw though

thats where youre wrong kiddo, you just dont know what it does and dont want to because your late and have confirmation bias

It's done

poor fag here

only 774.9 LINK and no fiat to btc until saturday

0x5d2915c38538efb84cf5ff2b96b1979473241c67

LINK for the poor

TY

tfw only 6k links

Sell wall is down. Need to buy when it goes away.

>LINK launches on Etherdelta
>"This is a 100x coin! Just hold for a year and we'll be on the moon with 10 lambos!"

>LINK dips just 20% after being over 5x ICO price
>"This coin's dead! Sell now!"