I gotta pass this physical. I have 20ish days

I gotta pass this physical. I have 20ish days.

A) 14 inch vertical jump

B) 20 sit-ups in 1 minute or less

C) 12 consecutive push-up

D) 1.5 mile run in 17:30 minutes or less

I'm 6'2" and 215 pounds.

I can't do a single push up.

I have a barbell that weighs exactly 100 pounds. I can bench press it only 3 times before muscle exhaustion.

I can do 1.1 miles in 17 minutes, just mixing fast walking with jogging. I think I could do 1.5 miles if I realllly pushed myself. But I'd be winded as fuck.

I can do the sit ups. Unless my form is wrong and they give me a harder sit-up exercise to do.

I can do the vertical jump.

Is it possible to get fit enough to pass in my short about of time?

Why do you have to take this physical?

Nope. Fucking dumbass. Why not be fit before doing shit like this? Is your autismo acting up again?

You're fat and pathetically out of shape.
What did you expect?

I'm curious what job requires you to be in such a shitty state of fitness yet still requires a physical.

OP, you're probably not going to make it if you can't even do a single push up, you have 2 fucking weeks, You can improve in that time but if you're a fatty mc fatass I doubt you'll go from 0 to 12 in that time.

Should've started training earlier for whatever it is.

>A) 14 inch vertical jump

like.. above the ground? That's about 35 cm right? The only people who have an excuse to not be able to clear that are people without legs. What the fuck 'murrica?

>I have a barbell that weighs exactly 100 pounds

Like an empty bar that weighs 100 lbs? Why would an incredibly unfit man have a barbell like that lying around?

i'm trying to be a cop

the bar weights 4 pounds. add the weights and you get 100.

some shitty thing i bought off amazon for $50.

>This is what cops in America are like

my m8 if this was one of your ambitions you should have been working towards it for a lot longer than two weeks.

If you can't do these you shouldn't be considered fucking human.

what the fuck america

>cop
>not even pull ups
Disgusting, good thing you have guns.

Are the standards really this low? I thought you were some underaged in grade school

is this the physical to work at the pet supplies store?

i guess the push-ups are my only real worry.

surely there's gotta be a way for a fat and weak guy to develop just enough strength to do 12 within 20 days? or am i just fucked?

The barbell alone can only help with the push up if you do the right exercise, but it would be more efficient to do push up. Start on you knee if you can't do real pushup.
Run as much as you can at least two times a week it will help with A and D.

Yes there is. Get on the fucking ground and start pushing, fatlord. There''s no shortcut. I don't care if you can't finish the pushup, just keep pushing until your arms just go numb. If you're not out of breath for 2min after this just because of the valsava maneuver you had to do, then you did it wrong.
Rince and repeat 10 times a day. When you can do some pushups, then keep doing them until failure and then keep pushing again.
It's not rocket science.

You're fucked.
I'm training my ass off for a few months so I can embarass dudes like you.

You're going to fail this one, but it's okay cause you can apply again when you're more fit.
If you want to improve your running, start increasing your weekly mileage by doing long runs instead of 1.5 mile runs.
A good starting point is to do 3 mile runs at a slow and steady pace. Also look into interval training.
Since you're having trouble with pushups, you can start doing some by elevating your chest with a chair or something.

try if pushups work better with your feet on a chair
this helped me get rid of tension that prevented me from doing normal pushups but your probaly fucked

You're unlikely to make it in so little time, you should have started training much earlier. Start training immediately but bear in mind that you're likely to fail at this attempt. This doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing though, because you train your ass off for the next attempt, show huge improvement, and the test people will see your improvement and think "This dude worked hard, must really want this."

If you can't do a single push up from the ground start by using your knees rather than your feet as the pivot, takes some of the weight off. As you improve with that start to add in some full length push ups, interchange until you can do full push ups properly.

Run, not just the distance you need for the test but greater distance too. Aim to do 30 minutes of interval, look up the c25k program, that's great for anyone just starting out and will more than get you past what you need, look up good running form as well so you don't fuck up your knees.

Keep doing sit ups, look up some abdominal bridging exercises as well and add those in.

Keep doing jumps, even if you can do the height, remember that the aim should be to impress your examiners, not just scrape a pass. Look into squat jumps and box jumps, I'd throw in some squats and lunges for leg strength too, they'll help with your running as well as having more leg strength protects your knees.

You don't need any weights for all this, you can do it with your body weight alone for what you're after, but whatever you decide to do just get on with it, there's no shortcut.

This. What the fuck are you asking for OP? You shouldnt even be here right now, you should be doing pushups.

Nigga I'm 5 9 and 225lb and I can do all those.

Pushups, just do pushups against some stairs and do a ton of them. I mean hundreds a day. Then start moving down a stair at a time til you're at the floor. Do a pushup every time you aren't completely busy. Take a piss? Do a pushup. Finished first quarter of a game in nba2k16? Do five. Just do pushups all the time and you'll get it. Do OHP, Bench, and Bent over Rows.

Running, just run. Twice a day at least.