Veeky Forums what is the equivalent of HEIGHT FACE FRAME for women?

Veeky Forums what is the equivalent of HEIGHT FACE FRAME for women?

Does stacy eat pizza aswell?

the ability to socially pander

AFAIK they have a 'Queen Bee' who has all sorts of social gains. At my sister's school the lower years aren't even allowed to wear jackets when it gets cold because it upsets the more socially dominant girls.

TITS HIPS ASS

>FACE
>WAIST
>ASS
fixed that for ya

I guess it comes down to opinion, I've always forgave an average face if the hips tits and ass are good.

>DON'T
>BE
>FAT

...is probably enough to get laid easier than any chad out there

They don't value getting laid as much as you do. Their equivalent is being well regarded by their own gender.

FACE
FIGURE
PERSONALITY

Protip: There are NO GIRLS with PERSONALITY.

this

>fat distribution
>face
>frame

i think it's possible for a girl who was uggo growing up but then got hot later to have it all, including personality

>'Queen Bee'

it's alpha, beta, etc. same as men.

In my opinion, face over anything, doesn't mean I'd fuck a whale but you guys get it.
>FACE
>PERSONALITY
>BODY

I would argue the female equivalent is being able to latch permanently onto a wealthy, skilled, good liking, well liked, smart, and in general everyway perfect man who loves her exclusively and who essentially reads her mind to get her what she truly wants in addition to listening to what she may say.

And if there's a three word magic phrase for that, I'd argue it's:

MANIPULATION
APPEARANCE
KILL OTHER BITCHES

Stacy has high social status. Hundreds of thousands followers on her social media accounts. She's not high-tier model status but is the perfect compatible catch for Chad.

Not quite same as men. Alpha women "queen bees" have physiological power over the other beta cuck girls. Namely, they can force the other girls to sync their periods with her own - in effect be able to subconsciously control their reproductive cycles. You can tell if your gf is a beta bitch or an alpha queen by enrolling her in a girls dorm and seeing if she gets her period early a few weeks in

FACE

ASS

TITS

>implying I wouldn't take any girl

This. I know this is possible because I'm the male equivalent of it. (Yeah hurr durr I'm praising myself but who the fuck cares I'm Anonymous.)

I have yet to meet such a girl though.

About that pic, I was pretty much as Chad as it gets for my high school, homecoming king, all the younger girls wanting me so bad. Also had a qt 3.14 gf who would kiss me at my sports games. Best part though is I had a Ford Explorer at this time, fucking so likely to God damn roll, fuckin bullshit suspension

Post face

FACE
FAT DISTRIBUTION
HIPS

FACE
TITS
INTELLIGENCE

Stacy eats PIZZA at home while you squat in the gym hoping to develop finally an ASS which Stacy was born with. Nothing will help you since your a cup TITS are just to small to attract male attention.

No matter how much you lift, and how much effort you do, nothing will help against your ugly FACE.
After the gym you check your phone hoping that somebody wrote you while Stacy has to shut down her phone because she gets bombed in messages by chads.

Is face REALLY of the top three?
Any girl can make themselves look attractive with cosmetics and hairstyle.

LISTEN up WOMEN.

You sleep around and get MOMENTARY satisfaction while EMILY is building a future with her HUSBAND. You flirt hopelessly while EMILY discusses VALUES and FAMILY with her future HUSBAND. Do you know why Emily is able to lock down a guy worth marrying while you're selling your stinky SALMON-hole and future for a chance with CHAD? It's because of three things.

>She's TRADITIONAL in her values and femininity
So she gets a healthy relationship with a TRADITIONAL guy that you claim to want.

>She's MONOGAMOUS
so she never thinks about cheating and hasn't slept around (The guy of your dreams doesn't want a girl that's been a slut)

>She's QT
She dresses QT, she acts QT, and she looks QT. Guys like femenine cuteness. It inspires love and discipline in even the wildest men-more than offering sex will. CHAD gets sex from STACEY, but he won't stay around because she isn't special. He gets his SALMON from many women. EMILY gets to keep a HUSBAND because she will be a good MOTHER and the potential HUSBAND sees this.

These three values set you apart from other women these days. While Stacey is trying to get fulfillment from a career or using consumerism and sex as coping mechanisms for her barren SALMON-hole EMILY is raising beautiful CHILDREN and loves her HUSBAND-which is fulfilling to her.

fuck me I want to see the responses to that post, anyone got archive link?

lel

also emily is my favourite girl name

But that would mean I would no longer be Anonymous.

Nice

If only your english wasn't so bad

P O S T F A C E

>married
>never slept around
>dress modestly but not very feminine
>definitely the opposite of traditional
w/e it worked out for me anyway :^)
>tfw Chad hubby

What's the male version of this? It is driving me nuts that I missed it.

Modesty can be feminine.

That's actually what I mean to imply with my pasta.

Modest+cute is better for a woman than hot/revealing

They're not the same.

The male dream is to fuck a lot of bitches (maybe, eventually raise good children [some would argue that fucking many bitches is necessary so that he learns how to read women and find a suitable mother/wife])

For women, the goal is to find a good lover AND provider.
Because the man is the pursuer, he has more choice. Therefore, the woman must be more restrained to increase her bargaining power.

No, I mean the original HEIGHT FRAME FACE shitpost

For me it is

SILKY SKIN
FACE
NOT FAT

tbqhwyf

so improve & correct the text for maximal daily shitpost gains

Do you look good?

Mind posting a pic?

I want to become Chad, but I'm too old for this shit. My worst memories are still here.

While you're SQUATTING the GYM. PIZZA eat STACY.

probably hips, tits, face

>tfw finally meet a girl with personality
>10/10 everything, is a traditional women
>probably has zero interest in me

I've come to realize the ">life is suffering" meme isn't actually a meme

>is a traditional women
Good. Chad's gonna need STACY to cook traditional PIZZA for the new generation CHADS.

Chad didn't appreciate how his father fed him natural foods during his important pre-pubescent years.

His children will consume phytoestrogens and many GMOs to become mongoloids

>Sisscience

>BE FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
>BE C++ BASED APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK
>BE THE RATIO OF THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF A CIRCLE TO IT'S DIAMETER

Glory days eh?

>tfw ex gf is called Emily
>tfw she is a traditional QT

God damn it, distance

the shit they do to each other at that age is so fucking brutal

dnt u talk shit about moms cooking or ill fuck ur wifes sons crush and send him the snapchats, bish

i dont give a fuck if stacy eats pizza, her mom is goat

underrated.

What dot jay peg

Same guy, some older girl tried to push my sister into the road in my sister's first term there. All because the older girls boyfriend said my sister was attractive.

So I offered to go over there (I'm at uni twenty minutes away) and tear the girl and her boyfriend in two. I mean it's not like a 14 year old beiber wannabe and his girlfriend would last long against a twenty year old Veeky Forumsizen but apparently that would only make things worse.

What can you do?

fuck man.
First time in my life I'm happy I'm not a girl.

>2013
>not using the police that are funded by your taxpayer dollars

Wew lads

>police
>being competent to inerfer with child business
Everyone would say "its just child play!! it was just a prank bro!" and then you go to jail by just touching the girl that is bullying your sister (or daughter)

>Only make things worse

Dude fuck that shit.
Your sis probably just wants to fit and not rock the boat but I would seriously say something. Dont be threatening, but tell them you dont stand for shit like that, especially to your family.

Chad doesn't double text as that compromises his FRAME. Chad doesn't need to text anything more than a single letter. Girls presume his personality because they cannot resist his chiseled FACE.

Brad, Mark, and Chaz are blowing up Stacy's phone. She does not respond - Brad is just a little too caring which sabotages the alpha FRAME, Mark doesn't quite have the HEIGHT, and Chaz has a FACE that looks stupid when he drinks a little too much.

The next morning, Chad enjoys Stacy's left-over PIZZA. Cold.

Yoga pants
Make-up
Anorexia

Daily reminder for femanons that while you are doing an effective routine and eating a healthy diet to improve your body as a WHOLE, STACEY is doing 10 pound leg CURLS and eating GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES while she infatuates your CRUSH with her HIPS TITS and FACE.

Lmao I love /r9k/ desu

Even if white femanons manage to get a boyfriend, they will just get KEKED by Chong Lee and her ASIAN MASTER RACE genetics

I get really pissed off by this, I've managed to get a lot of great male friends, but all the women I meet tend to be so fucking vapid.

And you'd have to face the reality that you're not as attractive as you think you are.

You're right, better not post a pic.

Stacy is openly having sex with her mom and Chad while Brad mows the lawn

Tough pic man

This. A tried and true formula

replace personality with followers