If I got a Request Network whitelist e-mail but am a US citizen, can I not participate? Did I just fuck myself?

If I got a Request Network whitelist e-mail but am a US citizen, can I not participate? Did I just fuck myself?

yeah, useless. Sell it to me

[email protected]

Yes, its ogre.

go to fiverr and ask a pajeet to verify for you

There's no way they'd send docs over.

there was also an user selling KYC IDs this morning here on biz for 0.3 eth

Be careful of this man he might be a scammer

You want to verify it? I can do that for (You) with some latino american IDs. Write me to [email protected]

Absolutely not, "sell" it to at least 45 people

thats me, i still sell it, stolen id + stolen selfie pic. i got over 30k of em, 0.3 ETH each.

Wow neat, he's gotten good
Didn't even ask right out

ricochet:bw64jp76edfgjn7s is my ricochet id. add me if u want a KYC (id pic + id holding selfie)

How much do these go for?

What to you mean?

How much do people buy and sell these emails for?

An average price for non KYC accounts is 0.4 ETH. With KYC done it could be up to 0.8 ETH. Are you interested?

Before I buy, how did you get them?

Hacking into servers/RATing people/hacking into cloud services of people.

Most of em from dropbox/mega/google drive of retards.

Have people used you in the past? You have international IDs/selfies?

Would you buy from a hacker or from someone who bought the IDs with the consent of those who are involved?

Consent.. Man crypto really makes you blur the lines of morality.

If any Veeky Forums bros out there could send their KYC stuff, (government ID scan, selfie holding government ID), I will buy for 0.3 ETH

i'm sorry, you are too dumb to purchase my services.

Yes I am dumb :)

that's my email and I'm not sure what you mean

you need assurance of breaking ID fraud law. That's like asking your drug dealer "are those drugs real?" right as he hands u the bag.