THIS IS THE TREAD TO END ALL ELIX THREADS

THIS IS THE TREAD TO END ALL ELIX THREADS

its a scamcoin
>no premine

lol found a guy wallet that holds 75 percent of all coins and he has been sending them to exchange selling abuot 50k at a time. his wallet is worth i forget 2.7 million. but anyways its a shitcoin this is what research does for you. i was about to drop 10k into this not no more

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8?a=0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the link to lastest transaction

etherscan.io/token/0xc8c6a31a4a806d3710a7b38b7b296d2fabccdba8?a=0x4b01721f0244e7c5b5f63c20942850e447f5a5ee

DELET

first block was mined a year and a haft ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wowza

whoever premined this shitty scamcoin is making a killing, no wonder he's staying anonymous

B-but it's low because of w-whale manipulation! This is f-fake news! MODS!

It's an exchange wallet you fucking imbelice, it even says so at the top.

God, these FUDs...

LOL NICE FUD. IM DYING ALL THESE INSPECT ELEMENT MEMES

how many threads have you made?
fuck off back to your basement.

And people fall for fags like this guy...Keep fudding user! Clearly, you're salty or trying to accumulate.

Good to be called out, little angel-faced mongoloid.

did not see this sorry i will go by to watching my omg lose all my money

lol the guy is coinexchange

LMAO, I just noticed.

>tread to end all elix threads
top fucking kek

>its an exchange wallet
every fucking time.

you absolute fucking mong retard cocksucker, it says its the CE wallet at the top, this is the exchange that handles all users ELIX holdings. holy fuck the absolute state of biz

It won't surprise if ELIX actually go past 10k tomorrow after all this biz bullshit.

>the 'guy' is an exchange
>literally every time ever
lol this cunts

>tread to end all elix threads

my fucking sides...Besides having the understanding of the english language of a 2.5 year old sub-saharan mule, he doesn't even know how to use etherscan.

This one will make me laugh for a long time, user.

ELIX more like ELAX cuz this shit is dumping

normal stuff, no dumping, just correcting itself from whale manipulation. happens to every new coin
>inb4 meme arrows

> coinexchange.io
Nice fud.

all it needs is 1 2x and all the ppl that bought at ath will be in the green. this went 2x few times. theres more left. i believe in the Veeky Forums army. they know how to properly shill shit to moon in a day or two. just keep up the shilling and newfags and cucks will buy and we will moon. no need to fud just shill more and take profit slowly.