Hey Veeky Forums, very successful day trader here (unlike pic related)

Hey Veeky Forums, very successful day trader here (unlike pic related).

Let's have a discussion here.

I know you people just want to make some cash and I can give you exactly that.

I was thinking of creating my own twitter account like >pic related
but with actual solid advice.

I was thinking a private twitter account just for Veeky Forums for you to follow my trades that you can copy if you like.

Gains are guaranteed if you follow my advice, I promise.

I'm a busy person however, so before I do this I need to know whether people are interested or not.

Also if you think there is a better place to do this than twitter or anything else you would like, let me know ITT.

Bump

Yes, very interested

Where's your credibility?

I'd be interested day trader user.
Don't really use twitter though, so I'd prefer something like Discord personally.

Do it fagoot.
Lets see what u got

Why not.

Good question, I won't post any screenshots or anything because I want to stay as anonymous as possible. No one is forcing you to copy my trades right away. You can spectate and once you feel comfortable with them you can participate.

>following other people advice
youll never be a successful trader this way, theres a reason why people find mentors not a advisor

Very interested OP! But, if you want to keep it exclusive, do an invite only group on slack or something so the normies don't shit it up.

this is incredibly easy to prove, post your wallet and move 1337 satoshis

interested

What do you trade the most and where? Twitter is fine.

I'm interested

Make a Telegram channel. You can just post your trades/charts, you won't have to talk to anybody, and you can make the member list hidden so no one knows it's you

I was thinking about buying stock in Shopify

I will monitor, but I think I'm banned off Twitter for outing Kikes.

I think this is the best bet, so NOBODY can shit it up but OP.

So we have Telegram. Twitter, Discord and Slack right now. Anything else? I'll probably make a strawpoll to decide which one to use.

I am 100% interested and many others will be too. If you start up and show you are successful people will flock to you. You won't have much support making a thread about your intentions though because biz will just accuse you of larping.

Trust me, you want to put as much space between you and us as possible, because god damn, I would hate to have to deal with a rabid group of pink wojacks after a bad trade or something. For your sake, senpai.

>not having a cuck account and multiple kike-outing accounts

It's almost as if it's your 1st day on the internet newfriend

The good thing about Telegram is that you can essentially make a feed where you don't have to interact with cucks

fucking prove you are a "successful day trader", retard

Yes op do it

whats your lastest trade

give us a signal for today senpai to get this shit started good

I know, but people don't have to copy my trades right away. Just spectate until you feel comfortable with them. I'll set up a few rules for everyone to protect you, so even if a trade is not successful you won't go broke, things that should be obvious to everyone, like how much of your money should you invest per trade etc.

Bad trades are going to happen, too. Like once out of 10+ times. You'll be making too much money with all the other trades to spam wojacks though.

Are you long term holding anything OP or just day trading? If the former what are you holding on to + why? Thanks

OP

never hold shitcoins user

Bearish or bullish on Litecoin in the short/medium term?

((()))

CONFIRMED NOT NEXT TO TOILETS

SERGEY IS SATOSHI

Good guud

I do hold a few coins long term that I don't want to talk about here, because the thread is not about that. I day tade most of the time.

i would be interested!

How will we be updated on the type of service you'll be using to give out this info? Unless you're planning on doing it before this thread 404s.

larping faggot

>Also if you think there is a better place to do this than twitter or anything else you would like, let me know ITT.

Discord pls

>Veeky Forums is so easy to scam that just saying your succesful without actually proving it is enough for people to want to follow your calls

Fuck, it’s that easy to get these retards to pump your bags then dump on them.

Gonna make a thread like this tomorrow.

Wheres op and whats his twitter

discord is better

Interested.

Please this.

Made a twitter account for now just incase the thread 404's

twitter .com/FrogOfMemeSt

go on

I'm a dumb fuck who just follows random biz advice so yeah I'm interested.

Tweet something, niglet. Say hi.

done

Followed you. Good Luck

lets see ur order history

o shit, i have to make a twitter to follow you I guess

ok, now post something GOOD

Not yet, I need to formulate a few rules first so you don't burn yourself.

>twitter .com/FrogOfMemeSt
followed you

im davibertoche123

in the future, when everything is connected to the blockchain via LINK, we will tell out descendants we got in because of a meme pic or a big tit girl pic

@nasaaids here. let me in sire

You're in

Fuck, twitter is cockblocking me from joining

Can we just make a discord or slack for serious Veeky Forumsnessmen?

Seconding this

@OCWayne here, pls gib access

davidleal

jesus, finally.
I'm ChadDogTrillionaire

You're in too

arigato

Mirroring day trades will result in a loss 90% of the time. Most of the people here have no idea how to manage risk and will buy late and sell late.
If you truly want to educate people for free then good on you. Just know that Twitter isn't the way to do it and successful day traders on twitter are a dime in a dozen. If you're trying build a name for yourself then prepare to get a lot of angry pms after a few trades.

this user knows what's up

@Djsassytown here, add me m8

Bacondust here

just followed with the dish washer twitter account

max_inno

request sent

Followed, hope you deliver

@siddsoundar
add me pls

Prepuzio12

Nice larp fag. Anyone can be successful in a bull market. Tell me how you've made gains in the real stock market if you want credibility as a day trader. Otherwise you're just many of the lucky ones who bought in early enough and who will get crushed in the future when the market evolves.

SirWilliamDane

@smtpr

just followed u good sir

Request sent.

@poswalletnet

xctrprtx here

this guy knows whats up

@chingwsb add me son

Followed: @assclown20

I don't want to build a name for myself, which is why the twitter is private and only for a handful of people here. I just make a lot of money with cryptos so might as well tell you what I do. It's not that much extra work for me.

You're in

Marco239 check em

HHanYung

request sent

>I won't post any screenshots or anything because I want to stay as anonymous as possible.

Larping
Stop it. Idiots, stop falling for it.

@drethek5

Made a new twitter just to follow you

@poswalletnet

Add me friend.

@Danielsuper2002

just followed with a new account @bearroids, picture of a roman apu and header of beetlejuice green

@nalonwod

Add me pleasee Baihuayou666

I added a request but I don't want to post my twitter ITT. So add me or don't add me. I know many undervalued future 10x coins but I will not share them with a random dicaprio poster until i have confirmation that your skillset is about average and that your IQ is above normalfag range.

@jakooooooob please accept follow :D

@siddsoundar
resend or something m8 im still not in

>Not cuckofcryptopia

Not following you senpai.

Should be in now