Tfw mom supports your fitness goals and cooks whatever you tell her

>tfw mom supports your fitness goals and cooks whatever you tell her
I have been blessed Bros

Rate the meal she made me. And posts yours.

she cant cook rice.must be white

whatever I tell her?
tell her I told to cook shit in piss sauce
have fun OP

>no vegetables

I moved from my parents years ago.

You should do the same instead of using your parents like that faggot

Haha white people suck at making rice

potatoe

Potatoes and rice are technically vegetables

Why do you live at home? Are you an economic failure?

potatoes are
rice is not a vegetable it grows above ground

You sound jealous. Maybe too much salt in your diet?

>tfw dad doesn't support fitness goals
>tells me I'm going to hurt myself lifting heavy despite having gone to the gym for a year now with zero injuries
>tells me I'm getting too big
>shoves me yesterday after getting into an argument
>shove him back
>falls to the ground
>"so this is why you've been going to the gym huh!? To shove your father!?"

Stay jelly you weak manlet

>this is why americucks are broke

Don't be disrespectful to your father

>what is a starch food

Post meals faggots

He's a scumbag user, he thinks the answer to everything is to hit people, he's also controlling and unsupportive, spouts depressing bullshit and conspiracy theories all day on top of that, pls don't think that every dad deserves respect for existing

>mum neutral on fitness and health
>continues to make same meals she's been making the past 20 years
>most of it fried food or microwave shit
I moved out of there mostly to be in complete control of my diet.

Who the fuck eats potatoes with rice?
fuckin white people

There's truth in this. South Asian and East Asian kids often own homes sooner move up the social class ladder faster than lower middle class and white working class people due to living at home until they can afford to buy their own place, or even buying their own place and still living at home with it rented out. Never really understood how some white people are worse at capitalism, their own invention, than 3rd world immigrants.

Fucking this.

Is this your father?

Wooow

>He still needs his mommy to cook him food.

Edge

Well done, if he's acting like a child treat him like one.

WTF how old are you? MODS!!!

I feel you breh, my mom was completely oblivious to nutrition, calories, macros, all of that stuff, but when she saw me losing weight she was curious so I sat her down and taught her everything I knew ( shes an amazing cook btw ).

This was just a few months ago but now shes very supportive of my healthy habits and shes taught me how to cook and if there are days where i'm feeling a little down she doesnt mind cooking for me, always tastes better than what I try to cook up.

WTF am I looking at? Two white starches? Some kind of meat covered in syrupy glaze?

Anons simple guide to nutrition:

>One starch, one meat, two veggies.
>Eat your veggies, two green and one yellow.
>eat food. Not too much. Mostly veggies.
>take your vitamin.

Isn't that Rusty Shackleford?

Kek I was living alone in OC paying 1500 a month for rent in a tiny ass apartment

>tfw moved back in with my mom
>mfw I only pay 250 bucks for rent now
>mfw make the same amount of money

That's one of his identities

>not a single faggot posted a meal

fuck you guys

>still living with parents

taking responsibility for yourself is the first condition of humanity, you're like a dog

you can tell from the picture? kek
too dry?

k

>tiny portion of meat
>two different sources of carbs
>no vegetables

Kek.

Do you need a stepdaddy OP?

ITT: People with mommy issues

potatoes are vegetables

>everyone at the table taking pictures of their food to post on social media

I hate the modern world.

typically treated as a starch/gain in most culinary applications. in terms in macros/nutrients they're more akin to grains.

There are a lot of people on Veeky Forums who had/have really shitty parents. It's taught me a lot about how fortunate I am.

good job
no really, i mean it

WHERE IS THE BEEF

He went on to tell me that there are kids out there that sit there and take beatings from their fathers because of how much respect they have for them

His thought process is all sorts of fucked if that's what he thinks respect is

Anyway thanks user

your gains aren't going to save you when he stabs you in your sleep with a kitchen knife lmao

time to move out

Don't you think if I could move out I would have by now, I live in southern California so the rent prices are stupid high, also what are you laughing about bud

First time I saw Koreans cut food with scissors I really thought they were barbarians. Then I realized how much easier it is.

Do they even clean the scissors?

My mom is mindful of my fitness goals, so she tries to avoid obviously unhealthy dishes. But the way she was taught to cook was with a lot of butter. For example she cooks brown rice, then after she adds oil AND butter into it. It'd be fine if I was bulking, but I need to lose weight. Its not a big deal, at least she cares and makes dinner from time to time.

not the same user but it looks overcooked or cooked fast with too much heat, thus releasing starch and getting close to a porridge or something.

I have special meat scissors that are different then regular scissors. They get cleaned like any other dish after use.

>Stay jelly you weak manlet
mein neger

Also how do you manage to not get injured m80s, it's been 10 months for me and i injured my lower back and upper back already.

I mean i used to be really fat but these injuries are recent, when i was lighter.

Cherish your dad bro, cherish your whole family.

Respect is earned

Then don't disrespect him, you ungrateful entitled faggot.

Proper form, increase weight in increments of 2.5lbs per side

Also if I feel a weight straining *anything* other than muscle I don't try to power through

>be grateful for being alive
Kys stupid faggot, being a dad doesn't automatically get you respect, it's your actions that define who you are

You either had an abusive father that conditioned you really well or never had an abusive father. Kill yourself

You're right on that he should respect you, but if he doesn't it doesn't mean you shouldn't. Be the bigger man. He is your father, you dumb millennial. Learn to have some virtue and respect him. You don't have to agree with him and kiss him goodnight, but you have a role as a son, and that's on you. He has a role too, and if he can't commit, then it's on him. Your generation in general is such trash with your 'le old traditions and le everything is a social construct so why follow social dogma, just worry about me me me.'
Be a better man, and do what's right. Stop being a faggot.

>all that starch
>not even whole grain rice
its the thought that counts i guess, but if your mom replaced your taters with sweat potatoes and got you whole grain rice you would be good

I have a father who never abused me, but wasn't there. He came back, but stayed away. His lifestyle is very against mine. We don't agree with most things. We've had fights before. He has done horrible things for which he doesn't feel sorry for. It's hard to love him and respect him, but I do. I look for the things I'm appreciative for. There may be more bad than good, for anybody really, but you can't live your life in hate and misery. You gotta move forward and be the better man.

If he doesn't even remotely fulfill his duties as a father, there's no reason to respect him. Stop with the "muh millenials" bullshit for a second and think about this. Respect isn't deserved, it has to be earned and kept. If your father started acting like a fucking deadbeat all of a sudden and you couldn't snap him out of it, you would probably lose respect as well.

Keep telling yourself that. You're still not a better person than he is.

>dad starts shit by shoving him first
>shoves him back to put him in his place
>"respek ur eldurs"

people over 40 need to be gassed

>breakfast
eggs, bacon, beans, coffee brewed
>lunch 1
chciken curry, rice veg
>lunch 2
roast cheiken, bake veg sweet potatoe
>dinner
steak
>snack
Cream cheese on crackers

Everyday is similar. I think my fitness turns her on in a maternal eight as she always fucks my dad after I come back from the gym

>Mom fucks dad after I come back from the gym

Why do you know this?

Why would you want to know this?

It's "Eat Food. Not too much. Mostly PLANTS." ~ Michael Pollan

If you quote someone, cite them.

I heard the the bed creaking for the usual time,

I turned up the movie volume but vibrations are hard to drown out.

>it was unpleasant

My boyfriend is Lao I had to get good at cooking rice lol.

But my mom sucks, stereotypical white white rice

>not fucking your dad to assert dominance
You need to be an alpha male in your own home

>your own home

Its not my home, I'm a rent paying, minimum wagwcuck manchild with halitosis and male pattern balness

that's how I prefer it

Garunteed this guy found this pic and was waiting for any reason to use it

>one green one yellow
Top kek

With great power comes great responsibility
Don't shove your dad full force you dumb salt cunt

OP hasn't posted a meal yet.

>no veggies

You're not going to make it. Tell your mum to stop shopping at the golden corral.

>full force
No, he's like 50 something nd lost his balance

Assume what you want though

it doesn't matter how helpful and supportive she is if you tell her to cook you shit faggot

what kind of chicken/meat you got there?
what kind of sauce is that?

Now all you have to do is fuck your mother and you'll be head of the household

Maybe you should 'ask' her instead of telling her faggot.
Your mum's too good for your lazy stay at home betacuck ass.

racist bro, i'm white as fuck and i make good rice.altho to be fair i was trained by two old Chinese people when i worked at their restaurant, "cook ra, wash ra, fra ra."

>>"so this is why you've been going to the gym huh!? To shove your father!?"

>Injured my ankle a while back squatting
>Out of the gym for about 2 weeks, feel it starting to heal
>Mom starts to get on my ass about not going to the gym as much
>Tell her what happened
>Still gets on my ass about it
>Go back to the gym while it still hurts to dissuade her
>Still hurts about a month later

I'm thinking about just going and doing cardio or something while I wait for it to heal

Also I think I hurt my bicep as well so that's great

immigrants work hard, white people don't work hard, also the concept of entrepreneurship is mostly unknown to whites

>90%catbs 10%protein

I wish my parents also supported me in my super heavyweight sumo champion goals

yeah k

are you literally retarded

Underrated post.

It's fucking amazing. I thought the same thing.

I think if you're eating better than 99% of the planet right now but.
>Try Red potato and not nermal.
>Try Whole Wheat Rice and not Nermal
>Stop Putting fake sodium crap on your chicken unless it's just like an every once in a while.

You also have zero veggies. It's not good for your immune system, your liver, your head, or of course your body in general.

Try more veggies

You can also try cereal because it's actually pretty effin amazing how many vitamins and minerals they cram into those things nowadays.

What else did you eat today OPper

I'm not a nutritionist but I don't think there is a reason to eat rice and potatoes.

From now on when you buy food you should start looking at the nutritional data before you put it in yer cart.

I think that potato is a root and rice is a wheat.

More than likely you will hurt yourself lifting just like you could hurt yourself doing anything else.

>whole wheat rice

>tfw my 68 year old mother lifts with me
>tfw she deep squats 290 lbs

my parents liked me too much to serve me slop such as that.

as i've been an adult for years now, i cook my own stuff. pic related

What is the stuff in the rice?