Why did nobody ever told me that eating oats would allow me to shit the perfect no wipe needed shit

Why did nobody ever told me that eating oats would allow me to shit the perfect no wipe needed shit .
I started eating oats one week ago , I shat 4 time since then and every time no matter how hard i scrubbed it was impossible to get any shit on the paper , it was pearly white .

>4 shits in 7 days
Concerning desu lad

Not enough or too much ?
I always shat less than other people I know , It used to be way less until I started bulking recently .

welcome to the world of fiber bro
try blueberries, they're great too

some people shit daily, some shit every other day, it's normal/fine

Oh fugg , If i start putting blueberries in my oats will I unlock Fiber-Wizard mode ?

Not him, but hes right, 4 in 7 days is definitly not enough. You should be having at least 2 or 3 a day, I eat 4 meals a day and usually shit about a half hour after each one

What the fuck , I'm only eating 2200 kcal a day man , and this is a bulk . Maybe you're just a bigger guy .

BULK ON 2,2kcal? Im eating 4500 cals on a bulk? Are you an Auschwitz manlet?

You must be small as fuck

I weight 62 Kg and I'm only like 173 Cm

calories don't really have any correlation with how much you shit. you could eat nothing but oats and vegetables cooked in oil and shit like a racehorse. insoluble fiber will make you go more than soluble, but soluble is necessary to make things...er... passable.

Yeah but oats also make me shit my face off, with about 20 minutes warning. That means if I'm on a walk or in a car, I'm pretty much gonna shit my pants.

I have like 2 big solid shits a day and one average smaller shit

I'm 174cm, and 81/82kg, I maintain at 2.3k cals. Eat more man

I weigh the same but I'm 7 cm taller

You'd expect me to be skellymode but I'm skinnyfat ;-;

Dude, my morning routine is 40g oats, 50g blueberries, 1 banana, 15g flax seeds, cup of chocolate soy milk or vanilla almond milk and a cup of greek yogurt on the side.

You can bet your ass I'm shitting like god intended me to be. Dem fibers and probiotics in yogurt flush me out brehs

I WEIGH or my WEIGHT is

reeeeeee

ghost shits my man, elusive and valuable

These are the only ones I get. Is something wrong with me that there's never anything on the tp

>pearly white shits.

You're gonna die user

Nice name tripfag

At least he'll die happy from being pounded so often that he shits out cum

that happened to me before. cum pouring out my ass I spent the whole day shitting the rest out

That's hot, your no homo bro must cum a lot. Thank him for all that extra protein you're absorbing via your rectal tissues