I just found out that my 175g pre-workout shake has a total of 3g creatine. Is this harmless?

I just found out that my 175g pre-workout shake has a total of 3g creatine. Is this harmless?

Absolutely not, go to the ER immediately or say goodbye to your kidneys.

I'm serious. Is this harmless? It's next to nothing in the grand scheme, I guess.

Creatine is a food supplement. Do you think people would be trying to supplement things that are harmful to their health?

As for the amount of it, 3g is nothing. Some people get a little ill feeling with higher doses (10+g) though.

Holy shit, how have you not OD'd yet? Last time I did three grams of C, I ripped my shirt open like the Hulk and killed my girlfriend.

Turn in your natty card. Don't let the cops catch you. Start browsing /fraud/.

/r/ing the comic where the Veeky Forumsizen ods on creatine and Zyzz comes down from Olympus.

OP here.

I read it all wrong, it's 3g per serving.

my question is why is anybody taking 10+g? anything more than 5g has no additional effect.

protip: do you eat meat? you've had creatine before. Creatine doesn't become a problem until you're pounding like 30g DAILY

my friend once smoked three whole creatines and ate his dads face

Some people just grab a tablespoon at a time

I love Sabina!

I always wondered about that. I get all itchy after drinking it every time. What would the cops be thinking when they catch me driving to the gym?

that is so weird

waste of money and why are they using a tablespoon? 5g is a teaspoon man

In Europe cops have creatine testing kits in their cars to catch users. They also stop people who look too swole to do random creatine tests on them.

I'm from Europe.

Shit man. Don't let the cops pull you over while on that stuff.

Cops are all over the place here because of the shitskins. I'm white though.

Doesn't matter man. They'll bust you for being a user rather than dealing the stuff brah. Just avoid that shit.

>i've tried so hard

I took like 15g+ one time without realising it
fucking ON pre-workout that I bought was shit and didnt work so I ended up gradually upping my scoops
I think I put 4/5 scoops in one time idk, but each scoop apparently has 3g of creatine... still didnt get a buzz but I ended up puking when I came home from the gym that shit ended up being really fizzy and made me really bloated

>be me cutting while starting taking creatine.
>1000 cal defecit, but loosing half a pound per week.. grealized I'm just gaining tons of water.
>stopped taking creatine three weeks in
>rapidly lost 10lbs in 2 weeks (6lbs of which was water).
>ready for the beach and bitches..

Started going bald few months after
Did some reading.. creatine was the likely trigger of hairline regression (

>be me
I hate you so much.

If you do really intense lifting or power work for a long time you can actually burn off the muscular creatine

>be you
>be reddit

Loading phase