I'm living the Veeky Forums dream, yet feel depressed and unaccomplished
I realize now that this lifestyle is a joke
Chasing pussy is a joke
Getting Veeky Forums just for the sake of it is a joke

Brehs, focus your energy on building a life project
Get smarter, get richer, become a better person
By all means, lift, but never make it your main goal

fuck off summedyel

This is me, except without the ripped body.

There is no hell, we're already living in it.

Most people grew out of hedonism in their teens
You fags pursue it

Shh, let the children have their fun.

If you don't have solid cash in your name you won't feel accomplished

If you are not evolving intellectually you won't feel accomplished

Lifting is just one aspect, one category, that you have to fill

It's absolutely not the all

This is the whiniest shit I've seen all day, and you're a huge faggot for it. Getting fit is something that proved to me that I can accomplish what I put my mind to. If I can maintain what a normie would define as a great body, what can't I do? Fuck off and whine somewhere else you soon to be fat faggot. The mental discipline earned through consistent training is merely a base, and anyone who doesn't build upon that base is retarded.

cry more

OP's the only one cryin' here, boy.

yeah. sucks don't it.

m8, you're agreeing with the OP

Well...aren't I retarded..

My current small scale goal is learning how to listen when people speak. I was surprised by how little I actually paid attention when someone spoke. All the times I shook hands and forgot their names 3 seconds later. All the times I was thinking about what I was going to say next rather than what they were saying. I heard the words, but I hardly processed any information at all. I heard the stories, but I never tried seeing it from their perspective. It's been pretty interesting so far. People are actually saying much more than I realized, and it's easier to get to know new people when you pay real attention.

kek guess it's official summer fellas.

Do you know what hedonism entails? You must me an American, maintaining a fit physique is a regular part of health.
>most people grow out of hedonism in their teens
Explain how the adult sex industry is thriving

None of that should have been the dream! Neither should getting richer! You've been tricked by the materialistic ways of post-industrial society!

Trying to do anything with the hope that it will give you purpose in life is futile
If you become religious, you may feel fulfilled because it is much easier to trick yourself as part of a supportive establishment
At the end of the day though, you know deep down that nothing you do matters and you'll never be happy and this will always keep you from being fulfilled

Please Veeky Forumsbros, I ask you, for the sake of keeping this board clean of cancer to stop replying to troll posters like OP. Either don't reply to their threads or sage them if you do.
sage

>get smarter, get richer, this lifestyle is a joke
Exercising takes 1hr. 30mins. a day. There are 18 hours in a day, sleep 6. Like Arnold said,"Some people say they need 8, well...you'll just have to sleep a little faster." The OP of this thread is extremely theoretical, but not enough to notice how having confidence leads to becoming smart and being rich. Leave it to the weak of heart to blame their inability to manage time on a skill that gave them a, "ripped body." In the greentext of OP's post, he describes himself as, "confident around people," then later he refers to himself as, "depressed and unaccomplished." The inconsistency in this post indicates disassociation. OP includes no qualifications, and according to him, he has received a, "ripped body and a regular fwb," when lifting is his main goal, however, does not include the results of his, "realization."

What is a, "main goal," anyway? During the time you set aside for an activity, said activity should be given all of your attention during the time you have allotted.

you don't need to be in shape to get a girl. i got my last gf into my bed by talking about ja rule or some dumb shit and kalman filters. and i'm fat bench 1 plate for 4 reps on a good day

In my personal experience, if you want to excel at fitness and not be like an average Veeky Forums poster who takes 3 years to bench 225, you do need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to it.

My goal is preparing to raise good children for the future

I always question why I should have children, considering it being a burden onto the world, yet these posts remind me every time you choose to not have a child groomed for success some retard is having 3 children born to be leeches on society.

The most simple reason to have children nowadays is to pass on your skills and property so retards like these won't destroy your community when you're gone.

checked but dont care