You guys were right, Planet Fitness is trash, had an incident today

You guys were right, Planet Fitness is trash, had an incident today

I went there 2 times before canceling my membership. I was first upset because they had no free benches. It was all fucking smith machines. They had a squat rack smith machine. So I decided to do Dead lifts on it and took the safety bars down. As soon as I started, some guy came up to me and was like, sir you cant remove those bars and we dont allow deadlifts here.

I seriously looked at this little man, who looked like he just got back from barney on ice in his bright purple and greet shirt, and said, "Are you fucking kidding me?" I showed the guy that the bars are meant to be removed and moved to different heights. I even pointed to where the sticker on the machine explains how to fucking do it. He said thats fine but they dont allow dead lifts, which I asked why not.

His response and I shit you not was, "We feel its an ineffective routine and thats why body builders have bad backs." I threw my towel on the ground, dropped my water bottle, pulled out my membership card and told the dude I want to cancel.

First, deadlifts are key to creating a strong core. Not just for body buildiers but anyone that wants to tone up. They are important and yeah you could have a bad back if your form is shit, but you are going to know rather quickly after a couple of routines that your form is bad.

planet fitness is a meme

deadlifts are a meme

is this real

You should have grabbed a slice of pizza, tried to calm down, and listened to the man's wisdom user

I wish, they didnt even have pizza out

deadlifts are great for the core, the fuck are you talking about?

Nice trips buut...I love the PF. There's no other gym like it really. All my girls and I can go there with out being eye raped by a bunch of sweaty men(my curves really call the eye) but they should know their place in society( I always make sure my boyfriend knows his). Last week at the PF some asshole fart raped me while I was doing my thang on the recline bike and I reported him to the staff; they instantly took his membership card and said if he ever came back they'd call the cops; it was really empowering. They're great there, they even let me take an extr tub of cream cheese to the weight area so I can finish my bagels while I bench press: I'm almost at two plate!

>TONE UP

You're preaching to the choir OP. did you at least get your money back?

>we "feel" like deadlifts are bad yadda yadda
It's always about their feelings. Don't ever look at the fucking facts, if you feel exercise is pretty hard, don't do it. If you feel like that guy raped you, he did. If you feel like your job is too hard, you'll get disability. If you feel this guy over there may be more successful because he puts in more work, don't worry, we'll fucking drag him down for you.

This is modern society.
Aliens kill us already

>deadlift on smith machine
>telling people you need good form to deadlift
Go back to planet fitness DYEL

Quick question

When was the last time you went outside?

I just joined. Can't beat 10 bucks a month.

I wish there were less focus on machines though. But hey, it's for the average person.

You have to be 18 or older to post on this website

To quote the man you jack off to every night, "you have to go back."

Yes thankfully, although Im worried they will try to charge my cc next month we'll see

PF is the most important gym in modern lifting society
It keeps all the old people, dykes, DYEL, annoying fat people, and underage shithead teenagers from our gym at ONCE
How can one gym be so based

Half an hour ago. Fuck off

>le everyone whom I don't agree with is automatically an underageb& retard meme
I get mad at stupid shit sometimes. I'm also not even American. But let's just pretend everyone who says something we don't like is an idiot social outcast :^)

Here is your (you)

man i want to join planet fitness just to go in with a doz of krispy kremes and start hammering out 4pl8 deads while puking and shitting my pants

It's your fault and I hope they charged you a cancelation fee.

You sound like a lame - o

>golds gym is 5$ every 2 weeks
>implying youre not a pussy who needs an ego free zone to do 5kg kb swings

My gym is heaven.

It's a franchise, but a smaller one. 15 bucks a month. Started out fairly normie, not squat rack, smith shit everywhere, lots of cardio and machines. Hey guys, can you get a squat rack? Week later, squat rack. Hey guys, can you get a landmine? Week later, landmine. Hey guys, can you get a trap bar? Week later, trap bar. Everyone (mostly) is pretty cool, people actually talk to each other, giant dudes give tips to dyels, it's fucking perfect.

I'm gonna fucking choke out that one guy that supersets everything he does with 5 minutes of jumprope and only takes the weight off one side of the bar when he's done. He fucking seriously takes weight off one side of the bar, looks around to see if anyone is looking, then walks away.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They will. They're fucking notorious for it. And don't they only do checking account withdrawals? Makes it even harder for you to cancel or dispute their charges.

What if he is right? What is deadlifts are a meme? What if deadlifts ARE bad for your back (which they could very well possibly be)..who is the idiot now

>$40 a month
>powerlifting room with 3 power racks, an oly platform and bumper plates
>9 private bathrooms built like household bathrooms with showers and locking doors.
>soaking room with sauna, and 5 giant cast iron tubs with hot and cold faucets, and a commercial ice machine if you want an ice bath
>ran by former bodybuilder
>many of the PTs are competitive powerlifters or bodybuilders
>lots of attractive women

Feels good

Shit bro Mine has most of that but it's 110 a month
Equinox Dallas

817 hollaaaaaaaaaaa

They're not overly great. There are many other thing that work just as well

was with you until I read "tone up"

this

My town had a Golds, but PF bought it ;^(