Insatiable hunger

>eat what I think should be a very filling meal
>4 omega-3 eggs, 2 diced tomatoes, 4 cups of spinach omelet; 2 pieces of bacon; hot sauce
>Feel like I didn't eat anything at all and I'm starving even 2 hours later

I feel like this all the time no matter what I eat. I heard carbs do this so I haven't eaten carbs in months.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15615615
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dat keto diet
Congrats on broscience

Also, try some actual meat, i.e. something that takes longer to digest.

If you've been cutting too hard or for over 4 weeks, you're likely glycogen depleted and your body wants carbohydrates to
replenish them. You could just down 1000 kcal of carbs and you likely would just regain glycogen and tons of water weight
with little fat, although in the short period you'd be bloated due to just eating 1000kcal of carbs. Just drink a 1-1.5 gallons of
water for the next few days, and the bloat will subside.

If the above doesn't apply, you're likely just a fatass. Microwave some water. Drinking hot water can help satiate hunger
pangs. If the above does apply, fuckin' eat. If you don't have any glycogen as an emergency reserve, your body starts
cannibalizing muscle. Recalculate your intake and read this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15615615

Just read that you're on Keto. I posted You're supposed to have a carb refill every two week specifically for the points I mentioned, dumbass.

>eggs
>bacon
>omelet

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.

It happened when I wasn't doing low/no carbs as well.

Even eating 2 giant steaks feels like I ate nothing at all.

I drink 4L of water every day. Always have.

What you're saying doesn't really make sense because if it was glycogen depletion it wouldn't have happened when I was eating carbs.

I already drink tea and it doesn't help.

I don't care about muscle catabolism I just want to not be hungry every waking moment.

I don't know what your issue with eggs is. Bacon I can understand.

Give me this problem

I am skelly as fuck and struggling to eat 3000 calories a day

I don't know why I have this problem but if you want to induce it in yourself just start taking antipsychotics.

Muh dietary cholesterol = serum cholesterol.

Oh I don't care about that. I'm going to die long before cholesterol matters.

Did you read the article? You can burn upto 31kcal/pound of fat/day. The article doesn't cover it, but the assumption is that if you
go over that, you burn glycogen. No glycogen left, you burn fat. You can up that 31kcal number by doing various things like DNP,
but that's a base number for an inactive adult. The point is that if you have 40 lbs of fat, then 40*31=1240/day - you will not burn
more fat by going over that number, you burn glycogen then muscle. If you weigh 200 with 40 lbs of fat, you're 20% body fat. For
each pound of muscle lost, your bodyfat goes up by .5%. Burning muscle literally makes you go backwards.

As per depletion, if you're at a caloric deficit, any carbs you eat will be used for energy thus not refilling glycogen. Doesn't matter
if you're eating carbs; eating too low, not gonna restore glycogen, hence why cheat meals are recommended in various places.
That and they restore Leptin levels and keep your hormones from plummeting.

Lastly, hot water specifically can help hunger pangs. Heat that shit up.

I guess I wasn't clear.

I'm not eating at a deficit. I'm just not eating carbs because as I said I read that they can cause this issue.

I drink tea as hot as I can handle it. I'm not going to heat it up more.

I've had this problem for many years, both on carbs and off. It makes no difference.

Your article has no significance to this because it's clearly not a glycogen issue.

eat more

Why aren't you eating carbs? How do you expect to gain muscle without carbohydrates? Being completely serious.

>How do you expect to gain muscle
I don't. I don't care. I just want to stop being hungry and hearing my stomach growling after eating what I posted in the OP 2 hours ago.

Bump

Eat more then faggot.

I don't want to eat more because it's a waste of money. It doesn't make me feel full.

> not eating high volume vegetables
> not making an enormous salad with a little bit of fat/oil from avocados or dressing
> 2016

I don't have money for that every day.

how much money do you have?
also do you know that carbs make you feel full and are cheap?
bread, oats, weetbix, pasta, rice. all cheap.
you're doing it wrong
if you want to save money and feel fully for eating less eat LOW GI CARBS.

tl;dr you're a troll
eat more low GI carbs

I ate that before and it made no difference.

I make like $800 a month.

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
You're not eating carbs

Then there's you're problem.
/thread

Eat beans.

Protein, fiber and starch. Will make you feel full, and are very cheap.

>I haven't eaten carbs in months
Don't do this. Limiting your carb intake to 20% of calories is fine. Reducing it to 0% of calories will screw with your energy levels and other nasty stuff.

To feel full, eat/drink

1) Fiber
2) Protein
3) Water

In that order.

Get like 120g of fiber a day, and you will never feel hungry.

If you want cheap sources of fiber, try lentils or beans. Oats and Potatoes are also cheap, though they have a lower fiber-to-calorie ratio than beans.

Hasn't screwed with anything.

I've eaten beans. They don't help.

I've done this. Doesn't help.